Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Better late than never for Boyd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 5,025

New Story: Better late than never for Boyd

May 10, 2014, 11:24 PM

Better late than never for Boyd

Tajh Boyd, once considered a potential high draft choice, was chosen by the Jets on Saturday with the 37th pick of the sixth round, 213th overall. What did he say about being selected by the Jets? What was Boyd doing when he got the call from the Jets? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Better late than never for Boyd

May 11, 2014, 5:49 AM

It really broke my heart to see the disappointment on tajh's face in the interview. He is an exceptional quarterback and I believe in him 100%. Go play man. I will always be a fan.

great for Tajh

May 11, 2014, 6:32 AM

Looks like the rapport factor with Rex, Seth, and the Clemson program was real big, and helped him get a chance to be pro. He'll make the most of this.
Vick will last three games and get hurt, and who really thinks that Gino is a better QB than Tajh? So it looks like he's got a good shot once he gets acclimated.

Re: New Story: Better late than never for Boyd

May 11, 2014, 8:26 AM

Now I'm a Jet's and Bill's fan. That's rough with both teams in the same division. Also, if I pull for the J E T S!,
to do well, that would mean I'd have to pull for Geno Smith to do well. Catch-22

Wonder when he'd have gone if he had left early?

May 11, 2014, 12:12 PM

He had a lot of buzz after the 2012 season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to scout "geniuses" *L*, still would have been an

May 11, 2014, 5:13 PM

inch and a quarter too short. *rolls my eyes*

Tajh is drafted 4-5 rounds sooner if he leaves after jr year

May 11, 2014, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Wonder when he'd have gone if he had left early? ]

He hurt himself and and did not help Clemson staying his senior year. Of course, Dabo and Chad told him he would be 1st round if he stayed this year but last year's class with EJ going #1 was far weaker. But that's all Monday morning QB'ing.

Tajh was sloppy his sr year and at his worst in big games. The extra tape of BC, FSU, SC and OSU games that did not exist prior to his sr year worked to his detriment. It will be interesting to see if Stoudt outperforms this year - outperforms what Tajh did last year and gets drafted higher. The Jets are a good fit starting from scratch with new OC Mornhinweg and crappy WR's. Tajh can make team as 3rd stringer and get coached up ... something he did not get last year at Clemson - he was too pampered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LULZ

May 14, 2014, 10:12 AM

"He hurt himself and and did not help Clemson staying his senior year." and "Tajh was sloppy his sr year and at his worst in big games."

Really? He didn't help Clemson? How about the OSU game or the UGA Game???? Do you really think we would've won that many games with Cole at the helm? Be for real dude...

Also, Tajh had one bad game(FSU), the scar game he made mistakes in the end trying to force things to make a comeback.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Replies: 7
| visibility 5,025
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic