Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 61
| visibility 1

New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit

Jun 12, 2014, 10:46 AM

Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit

Offensive line prospect Zack Bailey of Summerville spent a few days on Clemson's campus earlier this week, and the visit went so well he now feels torn. What was the highlight of the visit? What does he say about offensive line coach Robbie Caldwell? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1-2-3... Done. There is absolutely no comparison. Think!***

Jun 12, 2014, 10:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit

Jun 12, 2014, 11:02 AM

He said it was HOT, but he had fun. UHH, when is S. Carolina's having their camp. I'm sure Columbia will be much cooler than Clemson. :) Hello, arm pit of the state!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2014, 11:08 AM

The portion of anatomy most reminiscent of usuc is farther south than an arm pit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be sure to wipe...***

Jun 12, 2014, 11:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2014, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

Do they have an indoor facility?

Yep,

Jun 12, 2014, 12:44 PM

Nestled somewhere in that dump of a city...

Re: Yep,

Jun 12, 2014, 2:49 PM

Plus 2 :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2014, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Yep, ]

LOL!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD!***

Jun 12, 2014, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Yep, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2014, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Yep, ]

Actually, chicken coop is under construction.
GO TIGERS!!!

Jun 12, 2014, 11:10 AM

I hope he sees the differences between Dabo and the jerk at cola, as well. He hasn't begun to see just what a jerk spurlid is, yet. I hope he chooses us, and he never will have to know just how bad that choice would have been for him.

Jun 12, 2014, 12:11 PM

He seems like a fine young man. I hope he doesn't ruin his life by joining that classless bunch in coot town. What a waste that would be for him. His character doesn't fit that group at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2014, 9:19 PM

You said it very eloquently.

Jun 14, 2014, 1:33 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

I spent 4 years in graduate school down there. What a dump. Campus has no character whatever. I remember football players walking down the street tearing antennas off of parked cars---just for the hell of it. Glad to get out of there.

Jul 22, 2014, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

He don't seem to be their type. So hopefully he makes the best choice for himself and no one else....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2014, 12:36 PM

His parents and his grandparents all visited during the BBQ. They had to have seen what it could be for him and thought , "Oh my this is the choice I would make if I could make it for him " .
It is Bailey's choice alone I suspect. Just not sure how a kid from Old Summerville could compare a campus lile Clemson has to that tarmac in Chickenville and pic the Coop instead.
I hope he thinks it through and chooses Clemson .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 22, 2014, 12:52 PM

Where did you see that his parents came with him to the cookout?

Link:

Jul 22, 2014, 4:02 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15555038

Re: Link:

Jul 22, 2014, 4:29 PM

There ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Come on, Zack!***

Jun 12, 2014, 11:28 AM

Jun 12, 2014, 11:52 AM

I live in Columbia. This place is a dump. Everyone I know has been mugged at least once.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jun 14, 2014, 1:36 AM

You are right on. I really think we have a shot with Bailey.

Smart young man! I want this guy to sign with us soooo bad!!

Jun 12, 2014, 12:16 PM

If we can get him to go along with the OL that we've already got committed, we are going to be BAD! Come to Clemson Zach!!

oops....Zack***

Jun 12, 2014, 12:17 PM

Re: Smart young man! I want this guy to sign with us soooo bad!!

Jun 12, 2014, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Smart young man! I want this guy to sign with us soooo bad!! ]

I wonder if he just might be concerned that he would have LOTS of competition with us??

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2014, 1:30 PM

DUH!

Re: If that is a concern , and I don't think it is, then he

Jun 12, 2014, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Smart young man! I want this guy to sign with us soooo bad!! ]

needs to go elsewhere.

the really good players aren't concerned about competition

Jun 12, 2014, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Smart young man! I want this guy to sign with us soooo bad!! ]

and I think he is a really good OL!

That is a good thing

Jun 13, 2014, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Smart young man! I want this guy to sign with us soooo bad!! ]

Iron sharpens iron. If you play with the best, you will reach your full potential. If you play with a mediocrity, then you will never get there.

The difference between being a college football player and an NFL player, may be the competition you practice against for 4 years (5 for most lineman).

Plus, Caldwell is one of the best in the business.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2014, 1:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Smart young man! I want this guy to sign with us soooo bad!! ]

He doesn't impress me as someone who would fear competition.

Jun 14, 2014, 1:43 AM [ in reply to Smart young man! I want this guy to sign with us soooo bad!! ]

Totally agree. And if Region fulfills his enormous potential, we could have an awesome OL. I heard that
Settles has committed, but can't confirm it. If so, that will seal the deal. Any info?

Jun 12, 2014, 1:57 PM

Would seem to be a no-brainer. How in God's holy name could anyone visit both places and NOT choose Clemson?

Jun 14, 2014, 1:50 AM

Please, any news on Settles?

coot all day.

Jun 12, 2014, 3:22 PM

even looks like one to me.

me too***

Jun 12, 2014, 3:51 PM

Re: coot all day.

Jun 12, 2014, 5:18 PM [ in reply to coot all day. ]

I agree. He looks big and strong and I wish we'd get him but I think he'll end up with the coots.

Re: coot all day.

Jun 14, 2014, 1:53 AM

Have to disagree with you on that I think we get him.

Jun 12, 2014, 3:25 PM

I believe this kid is headed to Columbia... Hope im wrong but gut tells me he is...

Jun 12, 2014, 3:31 PM

If you go to cootlumbia, that will be the biggest mistake that you will have made in your entire young life. Oh and rest assure, "that mistake" will be with you the rest of your life. The coots are the most talked about program in all of college Football, in a negative way. Spurrier will throw his players under the bus after a bad loss. And he will call his players out by name to the sports reporters. With Spurrier, its always the players fault when they lose, b/c he will never take responsibility . But you wouldn't have to listen to Spurrier's Bull Chit much longer b/c, he will retire in the next two years. Actually I believe it will be after this season. Yep, committing to the coots would be a horrible mistake. Clemson will be the best for a kid like you. And Clemson is a good path to the NFL!!!

Jun 12, 2014, 3:34 PM

It's a no brainier, Tigers all the way!!!!!

Jun 12, 2014, 4:48 PM

Don't miss what's coming, Zack. This team is quality all the way, in both talent and character.

Looks like he and Huggins both be Russian

Jun 12, 2014, 10:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0QLxcvowk

Come to Clemson!***

Jun 12, 2014, 10:28 PM

Jun 13, 2014, 12:24 PM

3 full days in Clemson. Far and away the most impressive o-lineman at camp. Got the full court press from the staff and fellow recruits. One of the most important recruits of the year for both the Tigers and gamecocks. Tells tigernet he has "a lot to think about". Best friend committed to Clemson.

And it made no difference.

SC lock

LOL

Jun 13, 2014, 1:12 PM

You act like he's Clowney.

We'll be just fine on the oline.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Plus, Huggins is a much bigger deal for us.

Jun 13, 2014, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

And so is Feaster.

Jun 13, 2014, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

Don't know,friend. Maybe The Tiger coaches can sway him our way. I think The tigers have a good shot at him.

Jun 13, 2014, 5:21 PM

they just had their best shot at him. 3 days worth

Always blows my mind when top recruits are torn

Jun 13, 2014, 5:41 PM

between us and uscJr. Is it really a comparison? What advantage do they have, other than having won the last 5 games? History? No. Scenery? No. Tradition? No. Academics? No.

I... Don't... Get... It.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always blows my mind when top recruits are torn

Jun 13, 2014, 6:56 PM

thats just it. He is not torn.

Jun 13, 2014, 7:22 PM

Calm down dirt ######, Hood used a quote

Jun 14, 2014, 2:18 AM [ in reply to Always blows my mind when top recruits are torn ]

It's probably Spurrier's reputation. We just need to kick their butts one good time to dispel that myth. I'm not sure that this is the year we will do it. And yet, look at our recruiting. Rated by one or two of the services as number two in the nation. Our day is coming,
maybe this fall. Wish we had an elite running back. But look out for C.J. Davidson. He needs about 15 more pounds, and he could be something special. Has speed to burn.

Jun 13, 2014, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

I just read the GGC article and nothing in there made me think ####. His grandfather visiting was planned and TI already reported that would happen. I still think he's a #### lean but it would be funny to see him go else where. Clemson, UGa or Florida

Jun 13, 2014, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

I think Bailey goes home and covers being a little further away from home with mom, dad and girlfriend.

I think he hit it off with the other OL and will be a Clemson commit in the next three weeks unless another OT commits in the next couple of weeks.

I will be happy with whoever we get. This has to be the best Offensive line we have ever recruited.

I would love to see another top rated CB coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 14, 2014, 2:23 AM

I think we have a real shot with Bailey.

Jun 14, 2014, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

You guys may get him, but I won't be surprised if he's playing football in orange.

Jun 13, 2014, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

He's been a coot lean for a while. He looks like a coot too. I'd be surprised if he chose. Clemson

Jun 13, 2014, 9:53 PM

> He's been a coot lean for a while. He looks like a
> coot too. I'd be surprised if he chose. Clemson

Your last two posts make you sound like a politician. Cover all options and you can't be wrong!

Jun 13, 2014, 10:20 PM

That's because I don't know what he's going to do. So why even guess? But I did hear from someone that knows him that he is 50/50

Jun 14, 2014, 2:26 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

You must be a "coot." Go back home to the coot thread where you belong.

Jun 14, 2014, 1:58 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Bailey "has a lot to think about" after Clemson visit ]

Wrong. We will get him.

Replies: 61
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic