Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Artavis Scott giving Tigers a spark
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,400

New Story: Artavis Scott giving Tigers a spark

Oct 17, 2015, 7:01 AM

Artavis Scott giving Tigers a spark

Sophomore receiver Artavis Scott has given the Tigers a spark at wide receiver and at kick return, and now he's feeling confident about his teammates on both sides of the ball. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Artavis Scott giving Tigers a spark

Oct 17, 2015, 7:06 AM

His game and mentality reminds me of Steve Smith.

Oct 17, 2015, 8:04 AM

We seem to have a whole team of great guys with this type positive attitude, fantastic work ethic and leadership and mentoring characteristics that set the example and keep the bar so high. These guys are laser focussed, and we are in for a long spell of success at Clemson. (on the field and in the classroom) Couldn't be prouder to be a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2015, 8:09 AM

This says it all: "Once we put everything together and play the way we know we can play, it's going to be scary."

Bring it, gentlemen!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death?" - Little Mac 62

No other team lost as many starters as we did and remained

Oct 17, 2015, 9:26 AM

So strong as this team has. We have so many young talented players that were recruited higher and the quality, potential, character were a huge part in the process. The sky is the limit for these young players. They were the best for a reason and they chose Clemson because Clemson offers the best education, best tutors/coaches, best fans, best stadium and the best chance to be the best the can be in mind, body and soul. Guys we have a special group of young men that will continue to grow.

We were so blessed this year was the year we needed our easiest schedule at the beginning and we are only 5 games into the year and we are growing in leaps and bounds each week. I agree with Artavis, it is going to be scary when they put it all together and stay healthy.

I haven't heard anyone mention all the talent we lost over the offseason and going into the year it almost sounded like a panic about our losses and I remember Dabo said their was so much talent he couldn't complain even with our injuries(NFL talent Mike Williams etc) since the start. We have 4 years of some great talent on this team not counting the talent coming next year(Feaster) so if we lose a game it's just they beat us that day as Dabo says. If we play FSU and turn the ball over we could but I believe we have a great chance to win them all.

Our leaders are young but they are pushing this Team to bring their A game everyday, thanks to all of them. Artavis is a great leader as a sophomore!

I don't see us losing. I believe we will be in the Playoffs and I don't care who we play. We could contend the next 4 years. Our CEO is going to win some national championships!

Would you rather win 5 in a row and lose 1 and set your team back 2 decades. Their is no better feeling than being a Clemson Tiger dedicated to being all-in and best as our standard. We are so blessed to have Dabo and the awesome coaches he has compiled.

Go Tigers!!
Tigers 42 BC Headache 13

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Artavis Scott giving Tigers a spark

Oct 17, 2015, 9:34 AM

Hopefully Thompson and Cain are ready to help SCOTT.

nice read. Hope he has a big day today.***

Oct 17, 2015, 9:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Special teams

Oct 17, 2015, 9:42 AM

I am so glad he is doing returns now too; IMO...
this will be something he needed to ADD for his
stock in the NFL.

Agree?

Nobody was more excited than Scott when Cain ...

Oct 17, 2015, 10:27 AM

... caught that long pass from Nick.

Scott jumped on his back and almost tackled him when the play was over.

Glad McCloud and Cain have Scott in their ear. Team is going to need Cain and McCloud to gain confidence quick because I suspect that Williams isn't going to play this year.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,400
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic