Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Another Swinney in Clemson: Drew says playing for the Tigers is a dream come true
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Another Swinney in Clemson: Drew says playing for the Tigers is a dream come true

Feb 22, 2018, 8:14 AM

Another Swinney in Clemson: Drew says playing for the Tigers is a dream come true

Playing for the Clemson program he has grown up watching is a dream come true for Drew Swinney. Swinney, a 2018 wide receiver out of Central (SC) DW Daniel, is the son of head coach Dabo Swinney and the younger brother of Clemson wide receiver Will Swinney. Drew accepted a walk-on offer to play for the Tigers and will join his brother and his father as a member of the Clemson program this summer. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Another Swinney in Clemson: Drew says playing for the Tigers is a dream come true

Feb 22, 2018, 8:36 AM

Reading this article really makes me smile, walk-on wr’s have made some GRRReat contributions to the current success of our football program. ??

I was just wondering, though, what are the metrics used in evaluating a heated competition for placekicking holder???

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't screw it up more than other guy!***

Feb 22, 2018, 10:13 AM

LACES IN!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Can’t have a family atmosphere without family. I love it !***

Feb 22, 2018, 9:07 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: New Story: Another Swinney in Clemson: Drew says playing for the Tigers is a dream come true

Feb 22, 2018, 10:37 AM

Proud of you Drew! Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 22, 2018, 12:17 PM

I know that Dabo is a lot different as a person and a coach than most in the coaching field, but for me that would be a tough situation knowing that both my sons are publicly competing against each other, and some of the best talent in the country. From a size point for a FB player, both of them have a lot to over come just as Rebfrow did, and I hope that both of them can reach those same heights as Renfrow... Those two kids are just polite and respectful, nothing like I would expect coming from a kid with a big time college coach as Dabo. Most of those types of kids are expecting bc their dad is the HC, but you don't see that with those two. They understand what is expected of them to see the field, and we hear it with the way they say Dabo is with them!!! Dabo is a good coach, but I believe he is a much better father!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As much as I like the Swinney

Feb 22, 2018, 12:22 PM

Bloodline (and I truly do)....There is only ONE Renfrow this side of the NFL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 2:43 PM

My main question, Where did he get the block C hat?!

Feb 22, 2018, 3:00 PM

From Danny Fords' secret stash...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Another Swinney in Clemson: Drew says playing for the Tigers is a dream come true ]

I been trying to get an Orange Nike Block C cap with the new school mesh for over two years now and have yet to find one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothin Wrong W Nepotism As Long as You keep it in the Family***

Feb 22, 2018, 2:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: Nothin Wrong W Nepotism As Long as You keep it in the Family***

Feb 22, 2018, 3:01 PM

My wife taught both when they were "knee high to a grasshopper"..Where has the time gone?

Feb 22, 2018, 2:57 PM

A very proud mother and father.
They should be. Congrats to the whole family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 4:48 PM

What does it tell you that the youngest Sweeney is looking at playing b'ball at Kentucky and not CU?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic