Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: ACC Kickoff Insider: Media scrum, dumb questions, Famous Jameis and more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: ACC Kickoff Insider: Media scrum, dumb questions, Famous Jameis and more

Jul 23, 2014, 9:20 AM

ACC Kickoff Insider: Media scrum, dumb questions, Famous Jameis and more

The ACC Kickoff is always entertaining, and this year's edition wasn't any different. What were the two best questions of the week? How does the ACC treat the media? Were Vic Beasley and Cole Stoudt competitive? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Vic didn't make any comments about ACC QB's being scared?***

Jul 23, 2014, 9:32 AM

Because Vic doesn't see up tempo everyday...hahaha***

Jul 23, 2014, 10:24 AM

Re: Because Vic doesn't see up tempo everyday...hahaha***

Jul 23, 2014, 1:02 PM

Well, he's not very familiar with it, what could he say. That we will match our FAST pace version offense against their up tempo offense.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: ACC Kickoff Insider: Media scrum, dumb questions, Famous Jameis and more

Jul 23, 2014, 10:48 AM

I want.to comment on several things. 1) C'mon David, the cookies from Chic Filet are the best of any.of the fast food cookies and one is not gonna hurt ya ! 2) When the FSU associate SID has to hang out behind Winston to do damage control when he opens his mouth, that' s not good. 3) NC reporter must not have read anything on Vic Beasley to ask such a brilliant question. If I was at an event, and did not know about the person I was going to question, I would at least look on line to get some info. Probably covers inter mural sports on campus.

Re: New Story: ACC Kickoff Insider: Media scrum, dumb questions, Famous Jameis and more

Jul 23, 2014, 10:59 AM

I LOVE those cookies, but Ms. Steele of TigerNet fame forbids me from having anything sweet. That she knows of. If I possibly ate a cookie behind a door - and no one saw it - did it really happen?

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You shouldn't UNC reporters to do any "homework" ...

Jul 23, 2014, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: ACC Kickoff Insider: Media scrum, dumb questions, Famous Jameis and more ]

Their players don't

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

great job-----again, thanks!***

Jul 23, 2014, 12:23 PM

Reporters who asked dumb questions prolly paid $300 for WiFi

Jul 23, 2014, 2:02 PM

You can typically turn your smartphone into a WiFi hotspot for like $0-$7, or buy a cellular hotspot & data plan for WAY less than $300.

You mean Munson wasn't over there with Schafer?

Jul 23, 2014, 2:12 PM

I swear I heard him ask every single ACC coach what they thought about Vic Beasley. It was like a broken record.

Having a good event and amenities is probably

Jul 23, 2014, 2:40 PM

just an indirect way to bribe the press to reduce their venom...I mean critical words about the ACC to some degree.

Re: Having a good event and amenities is probably

Jul 23, 2014, 7:15 PM

Back to Beasley, I think he's an excellent player, but I'd be a lot happier if he was playing at about 250. The NFL rap on him is that he is ineffective against the run
because he's so light. Am I wrong but does this program
have great difficulty muscling up players? Isiah Battle is a prime example. He's listed at 270 as a tackle who will be tasked with protecting our QB's. He looks closer to 260 to me. Good luck with that. Why not bring in Crowder who at least has the physical tools, train him up. Battle ain't gonna get it done.

Re: Having a good event and amenities is probably

Jul 24, 2014, 4:35 PM

Except he owned LSU's All-American Defensive Ends in the Fillet of Peach Bowl.

The knock on Battle is not size...it's consistency. Granted, it's possible he would be more consistent if he was bigger, but "ain't gonna get it done" has already been disproved.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic