Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: ACC Championship Game Prediction: Can the Tigers make it three in a row?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,054

New Story: ACC Championship Game Prediction: Can the Tigers make it three in a row?

Dec 1, 2017, 8:38 AM

ACC Championship Game Prediction: Can the Tigers make it three in a row?

More than an ACC Championship is on the line Saturday in Charlotte. A berth in the College Football Playoff and a chance to play for the National Championship is also in play. Can the stakes get any higher this time of year? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson 37 - Miami 9

Dec 1, 2017, 8:51 AM

So, yes we can win three in a row!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: New Story: ACC Championship Game Prediction: Can the Tigers make it three in a row?

Dec 1, 2017, 9:06 AM

would it not be more realistic to predict the score after 3 quarters before all the reserves are inserted into the game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: ACC Championship Game Prediction: Can the Tigers make it three in a row?

Dec 1, 2017, 9:12 AM

You are correct, but I will say that it has given a lot of players valuable game time experience. That has paid dividends and will continue to do so. That said, I fully admit that I wish we had run up a higher score against opponents prior to inserting subs (and I always was a sub). We have allowed games to be closer than my comfort level, but it has shown the level of confidence Dabo and staff have of our team. It will now pay big dividends, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fact you were a sub yourself is huge.

Dec 1, 2017, 12:46 PM

For arm chair QBing cred.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Dec 1, 2017, 9:14 AM

I do like the projected point spread margins predicted. I too think we will win by 2 TD's, at least, wearing them down and out by 4th quarter. Personally, I hope it's a laugher, and we stomp MR and his new band of thugs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2017, 9:48 AM

Our D will disrupt their average O. Don't think they'll score that much even with a turnover or two. The Canes haven't really been tested by an elite D. I see several TFLS and sacks. They'll try quick short throws. We'll sniff and stuff many. Tigers by 17.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2017, 9:49 AM

Dang, davidhood® must be in a hurry to get on the road today. Got that prediction in early!

GO TIGERS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Dec 1, 2017, 6:06 PM

Before mw talk about championship games, we need to beat a good Miami team. Looking past a team like that is a perfect way to get beat. Take it one step at a time. This team is not as good as last year's. But if we take it one step at a time, we are good enough to win out. We are playing with a gutsy Division-2 quarterback, who can, with the great players around him, can possibly do enough to enable us to win out. We lose to Miami, it's all academic at that point.

Series record numbers don't add up. Would be 7-3 Miami***

Dec 1, 2017, 9:54 AM

Dec 1, 2017, 10:13 AM

When was the last time that two 7-1 teams has play for the ACC championship from both sides of the conference?

My orange glasses are always on with predictions, Clemson 34, Miami 17....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2017, 6:13 PM

I hope you are right, but we'll have to play a lot better than we did against Carolina. We are going to have to step it up a notch. Our offense this year has been average. D.has bailed us out. We need both sides of the team to show up Saturday night, or it could be a long night against this team---best we've played this year.

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,054
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic