Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: 5-star OL Cade Mays breaks down "first class" Clemson visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

New Story: 5-star OL Cade Mays breaks down "first class" Clemson visit

Nov 20, 2017, 11:35 AM

5-star OL Cade Mays breaks down "first class" Clemson visit

Clemson hosted six uncommitted prospects on official visits last weekend and for 5-star offensive lineman Cade Mays the visit could not have gone any better. In other words, everything about the visit and Clemson was “first class.”
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: 5-star OL Cade Mays breaks down "first class" Clemson visit

Nov 20, 2017, 12:19 PM

Future beard gang member there, he'll fit right in

Nov 20, 2017, 12:21 PM

Hook set. Now start reeling that big fella in. That Is correct young man, what you see is what you get. Come on to your new home.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 12:21 PM

If it's coaches being straight up honesty and truth he is looking for, then Clemson is the place he wants to be. I'm sure that his best friends and X team mates for years isn't going to flat out lie to him just to get him to Clemson bc they are at Clemson, they have been doing just fine since they have been at Clemson without him. If it's coaches that can get him playing the best he can play, those coaches are at Clemson. If he is smart he can see that our coaches have put a ton of players in the NFL every year leaving us needing players just like the ones that has moved on to the NFL, all he has to do is look at our record with the next man up system that Clemson has. The players that has left, Clemson has put the same type players in to replace them. If it's some of the very best facilities that he is looking for, then he don't have to look no farther than Clemson bc we have the best facilities in the country. If it is the education that he is looking for, again he can find that at Clemson with Clemson being one of the top 25 public universities in the country with all sorts of program that will help him at any level to assure that he gets everything he needs for a top level education right there at Clemson. If all these things is what Cade is looking for in a college, well then there is no reason why he shouldn't become a man that needs no introduction, he will be a Clemson man!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 12:24 PM

December 20th......hmmmmmm....seems to me another 5-star is committing on 20 December. COME ON DOWN!!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 12:25 PM

Thank you for coming to visit Cade. He just "looks" like a Clemson type of person. Glad he gets it too, that it is real. Just can't see this big fella being comfortable at the stuffy schools of notre dame and ohio st.

No telling what Tenn will be going through or who ends up coaching you so I would think that's NOT a good situation. All you'll end up at UGA is getting used and abused. You know at uga you'll learn how to run block but that doesn't cut it in the NFL anymore... If your aspirations are going to the big leagues then you need to go somewhere you know you'll have a chance.

Clemson IS the leader in the ACC and beyond. At uga, you'll always be sucking hind tiit to the big 3 that is the SEC - Bama, LSU, and Awburn.

Again, thanks for visiting, and Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 12:26 PM

Very positive visit response. I'd say it's paws up for a hands down choice of the Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tennessee.....

Nov 20, 2017, 12:30 PM

Say goodbye to ya boy!!

He will be wearing Orange....

Just not yours!! ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tennessee.....

Nov 20, 2017, 12:32 PM

The REAL orange.

Re: Tennessee.....

Nov 20, 2017, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Tennessee..... ]

I just love this pipeline we started with some of the best athletes leaving Tennessee and coming to Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Anyone taking him duck or deer hunting?

Nov 20, 2017, 12:49 PM

That would win his heart. Got to get in where the camo guys really think and operate in their emotions. I'll bet no one does this.

I’ll take him buffalo hunting

Nov 20, 2017, 1:28 PM

If that’ll bring him on board.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: I’ll take him buffalo hunting

Nov 20, 2017, 6:16 PM

After ya'll get back from the buffalo hunt take him to shoot chickens!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 1:05 PM

Didn’t know he has a brother who is a sophomore and already received an offer from Georgis

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

That's SEC recruiting at its finest.

Nov 20, 2017, 1:37 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God I love Mike Jones

Nov 20, 2017, 1:14 PM

No matter what he does as player at Clemson he has earned his scholarship as a recruiter. Maybe he can moonlight as Head Recruiter and give Streeter some time to focus on our QBs.

Re: God I love Mike Jones

Nov 20, 2017, 6:11 PM

Well, recruiting is one thing. Actually bringing them in is another. Get Cade and Bookie, and then we can don him a great closer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 3:44 PM

Sounding pretty good for us. Clemson is a great school, Mr. Mays. Some of the best years of my life. And just imagine the offense we're going to have in a couple years.

Nov 20, 2017, 4:00 PM

Come on down to Clemson. We'd love to have YOU ! GO TIGERS!!!

Nov 20, 2017, 11:39 PM

To get the LOI from Cade is the next step. Hope he chooses Clemson, he would fit right in from reading about his background and work ethic. Tough kid, good size, plays aggressive and smart too.

kid sounds pretty smart...we gotta be in good shape...***

Nov 20, 2017, 10:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 2:05 AM

Not as sure- he loved the visit and we have help but the old wisdom was that we wanted the last visit not the first.

Will come down to Clemson-Georgia-Tennessee

Nov 21, 2017, 8:23 PM

And Tennessee is out if they don't make an outstanding hire such as Gruden.

Clemson-Georgia is a tossup. Jones and Amari will help us, but I have a feeling Salyer is Georgia lean and that helps them. If Salyer tilts our direction somehow, then I think we could get both. Overall, I like our chances with Mays better than with Salyer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will come down to Clemson-Georgia-Tennessee

Nov 21, 2017, 8:35 PM

Salyer is gone. He cancelled his OV to clemson this past weekend. He’s Georgia 100%

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic