Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,511

New Coach

Jun 6, 2015, 11:19 PM

Corbin.....Mazey....Sully. Anyone of these three will make me happy!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't justify JL for Mazey

Jun 6, 2015, 11:27 PM

Mazey has missed the tourny in all 3 years at WV. He has had losing seasons. He is a Clemson guy, but not an upgrade by any means.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree

Jun 6, 2015, 11:35 PM

Clemson is too big of a name in college baseball to bring in anyone other than a proven winner.

Re: New Coach

Jun 6, 2015, 11:39 PM

Not going to be happy..but he is a good one..!

Jun 7, 2015, 12:09 AM

I think D'Rad might try to pull another rabbit out of the hat like he did with Dabo. LeCroy might be his choice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DRad didn't hire Dabo silly***

Jun 7, 2015, 12:12 AM

Jun 7, 2015, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Re: New Coach ]

You idiot Drad did NOT hire Dabo, Terry Don did..!

Jun 7, 2015, 12:18 AM

The guy makes a mistake and u guys try to crucify him-stay classy Clemson!

Jun 7, 2015, 12:25 AM

Hard to imagine that O'Sullivan or Corbin would come to Clemson....why would they?? Rather than 'settling' for an also ran just to satisfy the ones that wanted Leggett out, I think I agree with giving LeCroy a shot.....youthful enthusiasm and work ethic may be the ticket.

Re: New Coach- Is he ready ?

Jun 7, 2015, 9:14 AM

what has he been doing? recruiting. we have a team full of guys who dont field hit or run the bases well. he was on a staff that didnt get this improved. I dont see much that makes me think he is ready given that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2015, 12:26 AM [ in reply to Re: New Coach ]

No problem. That was my error but the premise is the same and no, I'm not an idiot but you appear to be eligible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2015, 8:26 AM

While I like Matt... don't think this is the time for him but maybe later down the like and he has worked for another coach. We all know about Tim and Sully....Mazey played for Wilhelm. He has had several different experiences as a college coach and is doing fine at WVa. If you read about him you will find he is considered as on f the top on the field college coaches. Very well liked by his players and much loved when he played at Clemson in 85-88 .. AND during his time of coaching under Wilhelm we won 2 ACC titles...4 straight Regional appearances and CWS in 91. Their record. 198-67. And he understands and knows the Clemson tradition

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a chance.***

Jun 7, 2015, 12:32 AM [ in reply to Re: New Coach ]

Jun 7, 2015, 1:20 AM

Apparently mazey is being discussed more than we think...just read on 247 that he's def in the discussion but I'm with others...I wouldn't be crazy about that hire but of course others know alot more than us...they also mention Matthew lecroy and also mentioned that clemson was prepared to make sully the highest paid coach on the acc if he came...pretty interesting

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,511
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic