Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 63
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations

Nov 27, 2016, 4:47 PM

Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's some solid back-pedaling Googer! A few more hours and

Nov 27, 2016, 4:50 PM

we'll be breaking out the "My Twitter was hacked" big guns!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never Happened

Nov 27, 2016, 5:08 PM

just a lie to get attention off the butt whoopin they were given !!!!

Re: Never Happened

Nov 27, 2016, 6:41 PM

It's called dirty recruiting tactic's!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2016, 10:20 PM

Question for you. How's that working for their recruiting class? Yeah, I didn't think it was helping them either. I said a while back on this board that muschump will be the gift that keeps on giving. Was I right, or was I right? Yesterday was his first of what I think will be many #### whippings (unless they fire him, or unless he is imprisoned for going ballistic on somebody first). What a loser, and how fitting!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He handled the loss with class

Nov 27, 2016, 11:44 PM

watch the post-game press conference. Nothing to complain about.

Nov 27, 2016, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Never Happened ]

He, obviously, is a putz who wants some way to divert attention away from the "beat down" (and that is putting it very mildly) that his team took on Sat. What a loser!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is absolutely the utmost in lowdown

Nov 27, 2016, 5:08 PM

I have never, ever seen Carolina players stoop to this level of lying childishness with a complete disregard for the consequences. If it happened, deal with it in the utmost swiftness and severity.

But why would it happen? How? None of the other 900 players of 11 teams we've played thought to bring it up in spite of their receiving a similar #### shredding? Why wouldn't the other Clemson players say, "Hey dude, that's...." What benefit would it bring to a team that is stomping the daylights out of an opponent who had no business being in the same stadium?

Who would this benefit? The accuser, of course. You can't win on the field, you attempt to smear a program that is light years above and beyond what yours has been, is, and ever will be.

And then ol (new?) head ball coach states that an American tradition for decades isn't a tradition, isn't anything special to him - fine. But guess what? To the rest of the civilized portions of this country - Thanksgiving IS!

I've tried my utmost to respect those people. I genuinely have attempted to respect the fans, the players and coaches. But you know what? THEY won't let me!

Cheers. We'll see you in Orlando.

Very well said***

Nov 27, 2016, 5:14 PM

Re: That is absolutely the utmost in lowdown

Nov 27, 2016, 5:36 PM [ in reply to That is absolutely the utmost in lowdown ]

Wow this is a new one, in 48 years of hating the gamecocks I've only referred to them as a-holes and rednecks!

Nov 27, 2016, 10:25 PM [ in reply to That is absolutely the utmost in lowdown ]

The guy is a liar. He fits in well down there. Next thing you know, he'll think he has a diploma from usuc that somebody outside the "usuc fraternity" respects.

Nov 27, 2016, 10:28 PM [ in reply to That is absolutely the utmost in lowdown ]

So well said! I could not have said it better, because it is 100% accurate. They are very desperate.

Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations

Nov 27, 2016, 5:24 PM

Oh, so now that this story has coverage, they're switching up their story. Was it a fan? Maybe yes, maybe not. Unfortunately, every fan base has a few dumba** fans who are bigots, so it wouldn't surprise me. Stuff happens. Life goes on. That's, of course, if it happened. But don't sit here and try to paint a bad image for our team because you can't handle the butt whooping you had coming. That's on you and your teammates calling us "little brother" and taking subliminal shots

Nov 27, 2016, 5:35 PM

Maybe one of their fans ?

Yeah right - one of our fans was on the field to confront

Nov 27, 2016, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations ]

a 300 pound D-lineman with such comments as the story went. Our fans aren't that stupid and weren't on the field before or during the game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah right - one of our fans was on the field to confront

Nov 27, 2016, 5:44 PM

Which makes these stories even that much more dumb. But from what I've read on Twitter, apparently Jay Guillermo reached out to Dante Sawyer after the game to apologize for any actions that MIGHT have happened. I respect the hell out of Jay for that. But I still dobut anything happened in the first place

Re: Yeah right - one of our fans was on the field to confront

Nov 28, 2016, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Yeah right - one of our fans was on the field to confront ]

At that time there wasn't many fans in the stands. It was 90 min before kickoff we were still tailgating

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 27, 2016, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations ]

Remember this guy? Dylan Roof's buddy and accessory? But I guess we're the only fan base with a misguided bigot. Still say it's completely made up BS though.

All I'm hearing them say is, "We may have gotten curb stomped, but they were a bunch of meanies so . . " Losers

Nov 27, 2016, 6:23 PM

No, I'm definitely not saying we're the only fan base. I never did. I said every fan base has a few somewhere. That doesn't mean I believe the stories the USC players are flying out their a**. I thought it was bulls*** from the start, especially since it came right after they got their souls taken from them

My bad. Didn't mean to reply to you post with that. Wasn't

Nov 27, 2016, 6:38 PM

directed at you. Just making the point.

Re: My bad. Didn't mean to reply to you post with that. Wasn't

Nov 27, 2016, 6:45 PM

No offense taken brother. But your post is spot on. Their players made it seem like Clemson is just a racist town which is far from the truth. It's just beyond pathetic that they would stoop this low to negate coverage of an a** whooping

Nov 27, 2016, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations ]

So well said that I bet the coot trolls on here don't understand how they could get such a beat down without any underhanded outside influences.

Nov 27, 2016, 10:36 PM

I could be wrong but, wasn't it the coot players themselves that pissed Clemson players off bad enough to help cause the A$S whipping that they ask for in an attempt to boost their own Adrenalin for the game. Just like everything else they do, they don't have a clue of how far to push it and they over do it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2016, 10:07 AM

They reall do seem to trip over themselves quite a bit. They want to be "somebody" so badly, but it is such a struggle for them. There is a reason for that. That's what eats them up inside.

no, it wasn't. He lied. He admitted to lying. You can't put

Nov 28, 2016, 1:16 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations ]

any trust what-so-ever into what he says about this situation

Honestly, those players owe our university an apology. ******

Nov 27, 2016, 5:25 PM

null

Their university owes the whole world and apology.***

Nov 27, 2016, 10:18 PM

Re: Honestly, those players owe our university an apology. ******

Nov 27, 2016, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Honestly, those players owe our university an apology. ****** ]

Good luck with getting one!!!

Nov 27, 2016, 5:39 PM

Everything said here is right on target. As much as I would like to see an apology I'll T fake Dabo's que and just let it die. The real story I want to see promoted is when Clemson plays a clean focused game we can beat anyone in the country. DW4 should be hands down the heisman leader. Time for the "media" to read what the heisman trophy is supposed to represent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now it was the fans. Next it will be a guy at the gas

Nov 27, 2016, 5:43 PM

station on the way to the game.

Nov 27, 2016, 5:50 PM

Nov 27, 2016, 5:52 PM

It's a shame that the team had to waste one second on this manure.

At first, the racial slur started the

Nov 27, 2016, 5:56 PM

Confrontation before the game. Then it was Clemson guys during the game. Now it was the fans....Really?

As if losing wasn't enough this young man has further embarrassed his University

Nov 27, 2016, 6:03 PM

First of all what fan would yell out the N word? Especially those in the $450 seats close enough to hear it? Secondarily he would then be insulting his prized QB and 87% of the rest of the team. This did not happen, it is a fabricated lie that has now gone national due to his tweet and now that senior officials are questioning him he is back tracking and changing his story. This young man deserves to be eliminated from football in general and lacks the moral integrity to have ever played for Clemson. No wonder he is where is and apart of that dumpster fire, conference welfare case called The University of South Carolina.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2016, 6:10 PM

Why would a player who was offended and truly upset not go through the proper channels to get this resolved. Instead uscjr goes to twitter. They are the worst

Nov 27, 2016, 6:36 PM

Lets not forget, They sold out Michael Phelps, a guest on their campus, for taking a few bong hits with them

Nov 27, 2016, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations ]

BC it's easier to tell a lie as a nameless, faceless person!!!

Nov 27, 2016, 6:37 PM

Sorry to say people it happens all the time just walk around the tailgate area... There's no cure for ignorance!!!

Nov 27, 2016, 6:43 PM

Been tailgating here for a long,long time. Seen a lot of crazy stuff but nothing like this. I call B.S.

Nov 27, 2016, 6:44 PM

> Been tailgating here for a long,long time. Seen a lot
> of crazy stuff but nothing like this. I call B.S.

Lol and you probably a white man to

Conveniently joined the board to troll huh***

Nov 27, 2016, 7:23 PM

He joined in 2011 ... quiet all through 5-Peat ... but, now

Nov 27, 2016, 7:50 PM

he's on the losing end of a three-game streak and he sees rampant racism in the tailgate area.

Pathetic attempt to lessen the total embarrassment of last night's game.

Re: Conveniently joined the board to troll huh***

Nov 27, 2016, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Conveniently joined the board to troll huh*** ]

Yes he did. He smells cootish.

Nov 27, 2016, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations ]

"Too".... coot

Nov 28, 2016, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations ]

Oh my please little snowflake. It didn't happen and I've never heard any such #### tailgating or in the stands. Grow up. Take your lolly pop and crayons and go back to your chicken page

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Go onnnnn. "Just walk around the tailgate area" and what?***

Nov 27, 2016, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations ]

null

Evolving story...

Nov 27, 2016, 6:44 PM

...usually suggests a lie.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2016, 7:08 PM

Yea, right ONE WHITE guy in the midst of a dozen or so very large, very big black linemen would call one of them the N word. Please, gimme a break. No one is that stupid. Plus, our players are not racist. They have NEVER been accused of calling anyone a racial slur. This guy needs to get his #### together and tell the truth. I don't believe for one second it was said. Sore loser knew they were going to get it handed to them before the game even started.

Nov 27, 2016, 8:51 PM

OK Tiger fans, no more fowl language! DO NOT use any of the following words:

Coot
Gamecock
Dirtpecker
Muscoot
Lamecock

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2016, 10:32 PM

Wait not lamecock. Its double meaning makes this my personal fav name

I suspect it was Googer's own fans yelling G-O-O-G-E-R

Nov 27, 2016, 9:05 PM

which rhymes with a racial slur.

The dude heard what he wanted to hear. SHAMECOCKS!!!!!

Muschamp needs to get control of his program, his players, &

Nov 27, 2016, 9:12 PM

his own emotions.

He should not have been upset at Dabo for giving Seniors a "roll call". at that point in the game, it was not about beating USC (that had been decided much earlier).

Muschamp should call out Googer for what he said.

Muschamp should appologize to Clemson players and Dabo.

sadly, it will not happen. SHAMECOCKS!

Re: Muschamp needs to get control of his program, his players, &

Nov 27, 2016, 11:01 PM

Bc of the long hours and very hard work that Dabo has put into the program he has built, the athletic program can afford to run the lights a little longer for the purpose of honoring his players that were leaving for the NFL. Mustsuc had his feelings hurt and embarrassed that he wasn't asked if he would've had a problem with our guys getting a last Hoorah!!! Like another poster said, FcK Mustsuc!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

He blocked me on Twitter

Nov 27, 2016, 9:13 PM

My tweet must have got to his conscience

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Nov 28, 2016, 12:53 AM

Trash Truck backing up...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Just like the fan base, the players have become incredibly sore losers

Nov 28, 2016, 2:18 AM

It was ok when Swearinger and Clowney were classless with their antics as long as they were winning but when they lose it's a different story. It looked to me like the SC players came to our side of the field.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Makhtar Ndiaye?

Nov 28, 2016, 10:20 AM

Just pointing out a previous issue.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

that's who I thought of too...those foul mouthed Mormons***

Nov 28, 2016, 5:13 PM

Nov 28, 2016, 5:01 PM

man what a waste of time this this team lost to unranked pitt barely survived nc state and other close games cant wait to see all those clemson shirts on clearance rack at walmart in a few weeks no one remebers 2nd place or runner ups man fans are insane and in for a reality check

enjoy the free Hootie concert and your Participation Bowl

Nov 28, 2016, 5:02 PM

trophy loser

Nov 28, 2016, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations ]

That was a good sentence.

Nov 28, 2016, 5:04 PM

man bama getting ready for another natty sorry clemsux

Nov 28, 2016, 5:09 PM

man fans dont worry soon this will be replaced with excuse of why tigers lost again against next team soon dont worry fans soon soon

how did you like that a$$ whipping you caught on Saturday

Nov 28, 2016, 5:12 PM

######?

Replies: 63
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic