Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Neon Deon Cain
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Neon Deon Cain

Jun 16, 2018, 10:07 AM

https://horseshoeheroes.com/2018/06/07/colts-rookie-wide-receiver-deon-cain-impressive-otas/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Neon Deon Cain

Jun 16, 2018, 10:35 AM

Nice read, thanks for posting.

Here's another:

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/06/14/colts-rookies-nyheim-hines-deon-cain-look-like-real-deal/702161002/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2018, 10:50 AM

Thanks for sharing. I hope Cain does well. Let us never forget he played a big role in the National Championship win.

Jun 16, 2018, 12:45 PM

and in the first Bama loss where his availability could have made the difference

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: missing Deon Cain

Jun 16, 2018, 1:39 PM

I thought Hunter's splash onto the scene was made possible by Deon's suspension. If so, no way Deon would have outperformed Hunter that night.
Am I wrong?

...and wait till this year.***

Jun 16, 2018, 1:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2018, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Neon Deon Cain ]

Tiger net be like.... shouldn't have went pro... too many drops... got suspended.... and on and on.
Good luck Deon, thanks for being a Tiger and fighting to stay a Tiger. Wish the best to you and thanks for the memories, you tore Ville up, they couldn't cover him.

Not surprised in least - Cain has always had game

Jun 16, 2018, 5:01 PM

DC was a better deep threat than Mike Williams with DW4 as a freshman and soph and at a younger age. That is saying a lot - I love some Mike Williams who should break out with Philip Rivers this year. Last year with zero chemistry and the limited vertical game of KB, DC did not handle it well and that's on DC. He could not accept beating his man and being wide open for TD's dozens of times and not receiving an accurate pass or any pass. KB ending up with RR as his go to receiver.

With a healthy Andrew Luck at QB, DC's prayers have been answered. He will learn the pro game from one of the smartest QB's in the league and will have an immediate chance to start and excel with a passing game light years ahead of Clemson's run KB left run KB right Offense of 2017. Wish DC the best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic