Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Natty Ticket Transfer Question(s)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 492

Natty Ticket Transfer Question(s)

Jan 4, 2020, 3:06 PM

Hey all - sorry if this is a repeated question (most likely it is). We purchased six NC tickets through my FIL’s IPTAY account. He isn’t the most tech savvy and I’m sure we went through this last year as well - but how do WE (my fiancée and/or me) get the tickets? We’ve been charged for them and we see that we have them through IPTAY’s site - but what next? Unfortunately my FIL won’t be attending, so we’re trying to figure out how to get the tickets onto either my or her phone, and don’t know where to start. TIA!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Natty Ticket Transfer Question(s)

Jan 4, 2020, 3:54 PM

Download the CFP app. Click on tickets. It will bring up a login page. Click on forgot my password. When it says for cfp account or Ticketmaster account, click on cfp account. Do it this way even if you have a Ticketmaster account. Then put in the email for the iptay account that ordered the tickets. If the emails go to your father, then put in that email. Then have whoever gets that reset password email to forward it to you. Click on the link to reset password in the forwarded email. Then follow prompts to set up a new password. Then login with the iptay users email and the new password. The tickets should now show in the tickets section. When you click on them it gives you an option to save them in your apple wallet if you have iPhone. You can also transfer the tickets if you sell them from there. You can save all of the tickets to your wallet and use that to get in even if your phone doesn’t have a signal. I have had to do this the last two years. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 492
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic