Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NEW COACH NEEDED-JOB DESCRIPTION
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 971

NEW COACH NEEDED-JOB DESCRIPTION

Dec 1, 2013, 6:10 PM

We need one that can win ALL of the games we are supposed to win, AND win the "big" ones. Also, he needs to beat his rival every year. Even when the rival is one of the best teams in the country and has one of the most successful coaches in the history of college football at the helm. While he's at it he'll need to get us into a better conference AND schedule really tough out of conference games.

Must be a good christian, have respect for the military, and be super-serious about winning against S. Carolina (since Dabo doesn't really care about them). He should be an excellent recruiter and a lights out game day coach. Also, his offense had better be the triple option because anything else in this day and age is just plain soft. Defense better be AT LEAST as good as our defense from 1981. The ideal candidate will have a TON of experience demonstrating the above and must run a clean program, graduate players, and keep them out of trouble.

70% of you idiots on this board need to find a new team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I submit my resume.

Dec 1, 2013, 6:11 PM

I watch college football on TV on a regular basis. I'm qualified.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

HIRED!***

Dec 1, 2013, 6:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I win all of my XBox football games and would like to

Dec 1, 2013, 6:22 PM [ in reply to I submit my resume. ]

submit my resume. I also like to live vicariously through 18-22 year football players because my life is so crappy and need a new identity.

Re: NEW COACH NEEDED-JOB DESCRIPTION

Dec 1, 2013, 6:16 PM

Finally someone with a brain. We are very blessed with this team and coaching staff.

Re: NEW COACH NEEDED-JOB DESCRIPTION

Dec 1, 2013, 6:24 PM

Left out something.... He must be able to keep all quarterbacks from fumbling and throwing interceptions . He must also keep the punt returners from ever, I mean ever fumbling the ball . Also, he must be able to walk on water and turn water into wine.

Some of you bashers have a very fragile mental state and should never ever be able to own a gun.

Replies: 5
| visibility 971
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic