Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NDame is Good but dId they play FSU any better game than TiGERS?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 881

NDame is Good but dId they play FSU any better game than TiGERS?

Oct 20, 2014, 5:36 PM

Saying..we took them into OT while testing two inexperienced QB's..and making a ton of mistakes (3 missed FG's, fumbles, etc) to give them the win in effect..but overall out played them imo...but without them having their #1 Heisman.

What say you...ND or Clemson played them better? I say about even since both lost.

GOTiGERS...keep improving & winning, Men!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NDame is Good but dId they play FSU any better game than TiGERS?

Oct 20, 2014, 6:01 PM

Hard to fully compare with Winston not in the game...offensively we played them better for the most part when Watson was in, but defensively, can't really compare apples to oranges and say we did (seeing we lost in OT, but big key is Winston not in the game...that's like teams comparing how they do against us with Watson injured...wonder what it'd have looked like if he was in the game).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope we get a crack at ND in the Orange Bowl.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:00 PM

I'd like to see how we match up.

Oct 20, 2014, 6:55 PM

Serious? We looked comical against FSU…couldn't even beat them with a back up QB.

ND took their best shot and had the refs take the game away from them.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:02 PM

You mean the refs made them play the game correctly. Not allowing ND to use a blantant pick play for the second time.

Dood, ND ran an illegal blocking scheme.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Re: NDame is Good but dId they play FSU any better game than TiGERS? ]

You can't pick defenders like they did then throw a pass. They blocked like it was a running play. If you don't know that you are ignorant uninformed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think FSU plays just hard enough to win the game.

Oct 20, 2014, 7:04 PM

Bill, with your experience in sports I know you've seen teams that play to the level of the competition. I know I accused some of our teams of doing that in the last decade.

Yes, I think ND played much better than Clemson. ND will have to beat Clemson in a fairly called game for me to believe that they have a better team. If we are reasonably healthy that won't happen, is that what you wanted to heer? :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 881
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic