»
Topic: NCAA basketball tournament ticket question
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 16, 2016 12:31 PM by: theclash®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

NCAA basketball tournament ticket question

Posted: Mar 16, 2016 11:56 AM

I know this is football forum, but bear with me. Strongly considering trip to Raleigh on Thursday for Session 1. Just want to say I did it. Any suggestions on getting cheaper tickets? Or just buy online? I've heard before just buying outside the venue is the best way especially since it's Session 1

This is a question our ticket office has no experience with.

[1]
Posted: Mar 16, 2016 12:06 PM

So you came to the right place. Buy outside for price, online for convenience.

^^^This

[1]
Posted: Mar 16, 2016 12:14 PM

I've been to many NCAA tourney sessions. I usually buy online to give me more of an opportunity to pick my seats and not risk counterfeit tickets, but there will be plenty of opportunities to buy tickets outside if it's worth it to you.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: NCAA basketball tournament ticket question

Posted: Mar 16, 2016 12:29 PM

Thanks!

outside - no question***

Posted: Mar 16, 2016 12:31 PM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
590 people have read this post