Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NC State thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,008

NC State thoughts

Oct 7, 2018, 3:03 PM

NC State is gonna wanna pass the ball. Yesterday’s stats aren’t posted yet, but before yesterday NC State’s passing Offense was ranked #8 Nationally. Cause for concern? Ehhhhh maybe. Missouri’s passing Offense was #6 and we saw what that looked like against a defense that is far, far, far inferior to Clemson’s D. Finley will have to make quick decisions and accurate throws for the entire 60 minutes. I don’t think he can do it. Not for the whole game. On the other side of the ball, they’ll have to defend 5-6 playmakers, every play, for the entire hour. I don’t think they can do that either. Finley’s a good QB and has plenty of experience, but I think the Tigers will overwhelm him and Coach Laptop with talent from sideline to sideline, on both sides of the ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NC State's rushing offense is only

Oct 7, 2018, 3:08 PM

145 yards per game, good for #96 in the nation. Those stats are not against really good teams, so it would seem their only option to move the ball is through the air. That really helps us when in comes to pressuring Finley.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Don't Care....

Oct 7, 2018, 3:11 PM

I don't like Dogma and I hope we hang 70 on them . Bragging about hurting Gallman pissed me off....Let's hope that one day losing to the Tigers gets him fired .

Re: I Don't Care....

Oct 7, 2018, 3:12 PM

Dogma was a funny movie.
Crude, but funny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: NC State thoughts

Oct 7, 2018, 3:10 PM

Will we be shocked and actually see ACC refs call holding on our opponent? I predict: no.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I think they haven't really played anyone yet

Oct 7, 2018, 3:14 PM

Oct 7, 2018, 3:36 PM

Yesterdays weather in columbia certainly didnt help Mizzou. As for nc state, they'll be effective throwing and will score some points, but we should be able to move the ball and put up 40

Oct 7, 2018, 3:51 PM

We generally don't do well in the first half of homecoming games because of family get-togethers and so on. But this year, that is the way its been all season. Hopefully, this will be the game where we come out like gang busters from the opening kick-off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that’s easy...

Oct 7, 2018, 3:53 PM

f state

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,008
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic