Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NBA player should be thrown in jail
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

NBA player should be thrown in jail

Mar 12, 2020, 6:21 AM

https://twitter.com/i/status/1237906382193438720

He touches every mic as a joke to spread Corona virus that he has.
What is the difference between doing this and having unprotected sex when you know you have HIV?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NBA player should be thrown in jail

Mar 12, 2020, 6:41 AM

That’s the mentality of younger people today.
No respect for anybody .

Mar 12, 2020, 8:41 AM

A small percentage actually ...most kids are good , that broad brush stroke you're using sounds like you're a little out of touch .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You're out of touch...

Mar 12, 2020, 12:51 PM

I'm out of time. Time. But you're out of my head when you're not around

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2020, 7:07 AM

Well if you read the Tweet and have been keeping up with the story, that video was taken on Monday after a shoot around, BEFORE he was tested, diagnosed, showed symptoms of knew he had it-- in fact he was agreeing with many people on here that the Coronavirus is ridiculous and everyone should calm down (he was mocking it). Yesterday (Wednesday) right before tip-opp between the Jazz and the Thunder, he ironically was diagnosed and quarantined, then the game was immediately cancelled and each team was (and still is) quarantined.

It would probably be best for everyone to review facts before jumping on social media to attack a complete stranger and assume the worst in them. Mindsets like that is what is wrong with everything in the world today. Assume the best in people, not the worst :)

Mar 12, 2020, 7:18 AM

He knew he was sick , probably though he had a cold . It was plain ignorant to do what he did in jest of this Global situation

Mar 12, 2020, 7:31 AM

With the team doctors, training staff, nutrition staff, etc. monitoring these guys on a daily basis, coupled with the extreme caution everyone is taking for anyone showing slight symptoms (a fever or cold like symptoms) it probably is not the best educated guess to say "He knew he was sick." He didn't look sick in the slightest (appearance-wise) while he played 32 minutes Monday night against the Raptors (after that video).

Attacking people you do not know, attacking their intentions (which you really have no way of knowing) and commenting on situations where you do not know, or have, all the facts is just un-productive in general. Life is so much easier for everyone when we all think, speak and act with kind hearts and thoughtfulness for a situation or person. Assuming the worst just makes the world worse all-around (and is usually inaccurate).

I guess payback and karma are a b!otch for him.

Mar 12, 2020, 8:21 AM

I wonder if he thinks it’s funny now? No way to explain away the childish stupid act. Never a good idea to joke about something that is killing people.

Mar 12, 2020, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Re: NBA player should be thrown in jail ]

I did not read the tweet. I just saw the video clip. BUT this is not the time to joke about it. He knew he was not feeling well correct? If that is the case you must consider the possibility that you do have the virus and do all you can not to spread it around.

rudy is a #### fool

Mar 12, 2020, 7:23 AM

Leave comedy to comedians and focus on basketball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t know that I’d compare Coronavirus...

Mar 12, 2020, 7:24 AM

to HIV.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I don’t know that I’d compare Coronavirus...

Mar 12, 2020, 7:44 AM

You are probably correct.

"thrown in jail"? Wow, that's a great mob mentality

Mar 12, 2020, 7:50 AM

people [you] are just stupid over this.

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

That was two days before he found out he had coronavirus

Mar 12, 2020, 8:09 AM

Definitely looks like a poor joke now though.

Mar 12, 2020, 8:34 AM

Well he was talking into those mics so they I don't think it would have mattered much. He didn't know he had at the moment obviously so not sure why you say he should go to jail and certainly do not see how you can compare that to somebody spreading HIV knowingly. You are sad for this post imo.

2nd Utah Jazz player has tested positive today

Mar 12, 2020, 11:37 AM

Likely more players have it.

Re: 2nd Utah Jazz player has tested positive today

Mar 12, 2020, 12:53 PM

Please God let it not be John Stockton ;)

Mar 12, 2020, 12:08 PM

That was indeed an idiotic thing to do. He was absolutely ridiculing the situation. He got up to leave and them came back to touch everything in order to make his point. I don't suppose he thinks it is quite so funny now. He is young and will most likely recover. What about others in his path who are older or compromised? Very selfish and uncaring on his part.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic