Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Myles Tate from Dorman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,086

Myles Tate from Dorman

Feb 22, 2019, 11:11 AM

Why hasn't Clemson offered this kid yet? Great kid, great family! He is crazy good! Too good for an average Clemson team not to try to pick up! Let's not let this one get away to UofSuCk.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My understanding is that he has always wanted to go

Feb 22, 2019, 12:57 PM

to SC and we have prioritized other PGs.

He's definitely undersized, and is a 3 star recruit, but I expect him to get more interest from bigger programs this spring and summer. I wouldn't be surprised to see us try to re-enter the picture, depending on how some of our other PG prospects perform (and how interested they are in us).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: My understanding is that he has always wanted to go

Feb 22, 2019, 8:30 PM

Clemson has recruited 3 Pgs for the 2020 cycle

Sharife Cooper is from Atlanta and an elite talent. He is arguably the best PG in the class He is most likely headed to Kentucky or to the NBA if the rule changes. He is a True 5* and a great athlete. He is not going to Clemson, nor will Clemson receive a visit or be in his Top 10.

Devion Smith is a 2* from Atlanta. I have never seen him play so I don't know his talent or lack thereof first hand. He has some decent offers Ga Tech, UGA, Bama etc. Not ranked in the Top 300 in the country nor did he make an impact in the summer circuit.

Adrian Bladwin is a 4* from Maryland. Never seen him play either. Just cracked the Top 100 and Top 30 Pgs. He has interest from a lot of New England Schools but who knows. Georgetown offered recently and is less than an hour from his home. Maryland has offered also and there is a family connection to MD. He has really come on strong recently. Has visited Georgetown repeatedly this season. They seem to be the team to beat here

Myles Tate is under rated severely and should garner a lot more attention over the next few months. I see him better than 3* but he is a VERY strong almost lock to go to Carolina if the offer is made. Outside of Carolina interest, the other schools interested are not Power 6 schools.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,086
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic