Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My take............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

My take............

Aug 9, 2019, 11:31 PM

The past 2 days I have read The Ring this The Ring that and I have yet to see where anyone has posted the reason why the media keeps bringing it up. Think about it, from the National media (aka Pearl Findthebum and all the ESPN circus clowns) and now the local media(aka WIS and WLTX in Cootlumbia) all have one thing in common. They know that it will cause Tiger fans to disagree amongst ourselves and cause a distraction for the coaches and players. Causing the distraction on the National level will give them hope that we lose a game or two and not play the tired Alabama elephants therefore putting them back on top the hill. On the local level, it gives them hope that the Coots can avoid the thumb on the other hand. Coach has given his reason why KB wouldn’t get one, which I agree, and KB said today that he’s in Missouri and doesn’t care about the ring that the media is putting too much in it. KB will get a ring when he shows the Coots where the real Columbia is on 9/21. Now let’s drop the Ring Thing and pull for the ones who are committed to winning another 2nd straight N.C......Go Tigers !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My take............

Aug 9, 2019, 11:45 PM

Dabo will keep the team focused on the next ring season , which started January 8th .
Clemson fans (?) ... well , we'll find a way to make it out of this tangle .
Winning takes care of everything ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: My take............

Aug 9, 2019, 11:53 PM

I agree TD23

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic