Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My tailgating solution
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

My tailgating solution

Jul 7, 2020, 5:30 PM

Since the stands may be empty. And there’s no fair way close every other spot in the lots for “proper” social distancing. I assume tailgating will be banned as well. So! The only thing that’s not banned or mandated against that allows mass groups of people in one spot with complete disregard to distancing mask wearing or even law enforcement is to protest.
So if we all protest in uhhh say lot 2? It will be perfectly fine.
You may be asking what will we protest?
Well I have the solution there too.
We can actually have 2 protests. One that protests against gas grilling and the others who protest charcoal grilling. We can have peaceful demonstrations of grilling both ways also.
And because we are constitutionally protected to “protest” no one can say or do anything about it other than just give them space and let the protest go on.
Who’s with me!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tailgating will be encouraged at Clemson I would think...

Jul 7, 2020, 5:41 PM

Outdoor activity. Plenty of fields around, and there won't be nearly the amount of people around if you're not allowed in the stadium.

You'd be better off tailgating outside than having friends and family over to your home. If we're serious about limiting the spread, then tailgating outdoors and getting out of your home should be encouraged.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If fans aren’t allowed in the game,

Jul 7, 2020, 6:10 PM

Crowded parking lots aren’t going to be a problem. Your fooling yourself if you think more than half the normal crowd is going to show up for a game they can’t attend. Plus a game with no fans will be very boring to watch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My tailgating solution

Jul 7, 2020, 6:18 PM

I’m in, I will be on the Propane side. Nothing against Charcoal. My tailgate grill is propane

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic