Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My recruiting stance is: We don't want a football player that doesn't want us!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,210

My recruiting stance is: We don't want a football player that doesn't want us!

Dec 19, 2017, 3:57 PM

Saying..young man, please don't tease us the hopeful fans, lie to the hard-working coaches from all the schools that you have in your top 5, get off media & the teasing some of you do daily..and stop being prima donnas since it's a game for crying out loud & not rocket science.

How was that? LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We had like 4 (5 star) OL's coming here about two months ago

Dec 19, 2017, 4:16 PM

now we get none of these guys?

Just hate how these recruiting services fill us full of BS all year like these guys (OL recruits) are locks and the it seems to end up not happening. Not saying these guys didn't have some interest but the way its portrayed is always way better of a scenario than whats actually going on. Salyer was a shoe in, Mays was ready to commit, Jackson Carmen was wanting to be near his uncle, Trey Hill may have been the only one that was on the fence.

It happens every year, i've learned to not buy it all until they say they're committed. Guys like hyatt, dw4, trevor lawrence, XT all commit when they knew. These are other guys pictured on rivals everyday are just click bait.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are in the 3rd straight playoff with our OL that has been

Dec 19, 2017, 5:17 PM

developed by recruiting AND coaching. Don’t let the stars blind you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We had like 4 (5 star) OL's coming here about two months ago

Dec 19, 2017, 5:41 PM [ in reply to We had like 4 (5 star) OL's coming here about two months ago ]

You never have the contract until the ink is dry

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Re: My recruiting stance is: We don't want a football player that doesn't want us!

Dec 19, 2017, 4:18 PM

You lit it up , Bill !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: My recruiting stance is: We don't want a football player that doesn't want us!

Dec 19, 2017, 5:00 PM

I'm thinking we also don't want coot fans to be Clemson fans in disguise. Similar?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,210
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic