Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My my my, what are the TD hounds going to do now that they
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

My my my, what are the TD hounds going to do now that they

Nov 10, 2018, 12:32 AM

can't TD posters post only bc they don't like the person that is posting. Now you either TU the good post or just move along!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How will pulse go up or down? Seemed like a good idea, but

Nov 10, 2018, 12:43 AM

its nice to know who the board coot trolls are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: How will pulse go up or down? Seemed like a good idea, but

Nov 10, 2018, 2:53 AM

I don't think that a pulse is necessary to determine a coot from a real Tiger fan bc they will always within 3 or 4 post allow their feathers show through.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My my my, what are the TD hounds going to do now that they

Nov 10, 2018, 1:53 AM

Explain this new system. I haven’t seen anything

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 10, 2018, 2:12 AM

I did a test and it let me TD you so what you said is not working. Try it TD me back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2018, 2:33 AM

It didn't have the TD choice when I made the statement, I guess it must have been a computer glitch that corrected it's self. But It would be the best thing for T-Net and it's members if the only choice was to TU the meaningful post, or just move along if you don't agree. The TD system just isn't fair for guys that do make good points without talking bad about a player, a coach, or a member of T-net. I say this bc there are A$S HATS on here that comes along and TD's them bc they have a different opinion, or they just don't like them for what ever their reason is. Personally, if someone TD's a meaningful post bc they don't like the poster, it shows what a ###### boy they are in their real life especially if they don't have the nuts to let them know why they TD-ed the post!!! In my opinion, the TD choice is a bad choice bc I see a lot of post or threads that get TD-ed on here even when it's a good point being made that doesn't offend anyone in any possible way, shape, or form!!!!

Nov 10, 2018, 2:41 AM

I disagree , and here's why . Some folks just want to be devisive , wreak havoc and what not . So since we can't open hand palm slap those f#@%@s , let us TD them back into their holes . It's little consequence to either in reality , but the intent is understood by both .
I am in favor of the TDer being known rather than anonymous , but that's my own feelings on the matter .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Five RAs is what makes a post go to quarantine.***

Nov 10, 2018, 12:47 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 10, 2018, 2:42 AM [ in reply to Re: My my my, what are the TD hounds going to do now that they ]

AOATT, I gave you a TU because you gave a sane and pertinent response, as YOU ALWAYS DO! Thank you, always!

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tell me about it

Nov 10, 2018, 7:06 AM [ in reply to Re: My my my, what are the TD hounds going to do now that they ]

I've never recovered from the serial td'r I had that dropped me to a 42.

Nov 10, 2018, 2:36 AM [ in reply to Re: My my my, what are the TD hounds going to do now that they ]

I TD'd it for him .
Hope it's ok . I don't do it much ... was fun , would do again at some point .

DB23

Nov 10, 2018, 2:41 AM

Well, he did say that he was checking to see if his TD choice was working I guess, but I left it alone anyway!!! I have made post once in a while that when I came back to re--read them, I thought that it it should have been TD-ed, but I usually delete them bc I had guilt from what I had said and I'll delete the post!!!

Nov 10, 2018, 2:36 AM [ in reply to Re: My my my, what are the TD hounds going to do now that they ]

When I first logged in, I gave a TU, and while reading the other responses of that post, the TD choice wasn't there with any post or thread,and it was the same with other threads and post also!!!

Why are we up?***

Nov 10, 2018, 2:40 AM

Re: Why are we up?***

Nov 10, 2018, 2:46 AM

Spud, what is a 1982 25 hp Mercury motor worth with electric start, and stainless steel prop, the motor runs dang good. My brother passed away Tuesday, and he left the motor to me, and I really don't have any use for it!!! Then again I may buy a 14 ft John boat and put the motor on it and try fishing again, if my back will allow it bc, before my back injury and 4 surgeries, I absolutely loved bass fishing down in Sparkle Berry swamp out from Pack's landing. He also left me a foot control electric trolling motor, and all types of rod and reels with a loaded tackle box.

The only one of Rod and reels I would ever have any use for in the bunch, is an ambassador 5500 with a 5 ft ugly stick simi stiff rod that should be a decent worm rod but, I have a Daiwa Bait caster that has been in my storage building at least 10 years, and the closest it's been to water is when I walked by my pool taking it to the storage building :)... But I would like to know what the motor is worth?

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Nov 10, 2018, 3:11 AM

I’m very sorry for the loss of your brother. May God comfort you and your brother’s family.

I don't have a clue... but getting on the water is worth

Nov 10, 2018, 3:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Why are we up?*** ]

more than you could get for it, in my opinion.....

Nov 10, 2018, 7:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Why are we up?*** ]

Sorry for your loss. Will be praying for you and your family.

I hope you are able to fish again. I suffer back pain to so I understand what a join boat can do to your butt and your back.

They make a nice all plastic boat with a V-hull. Has a place for a motor, trolling motor and has 2 comfortable seats. Academy Sports use sale the boat for around $800. Worth every penny great little boat to use on big and small lakes and even inlets and back water ways.

Good Luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2018, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Why are we up?*** ]

You might check with Alan Jackson. I think he needs to replace his old engine in his boat.

It was just an old plywood boat
With a 75 Johnson with electric choke
A young boy two hands on the wheel
I can't replace the way it made me feel
And I would turn her sharp
And I would make it whine
He'd say, "You can't beat the way a old wood boat rides"
Just a little lake cross the Alabama line
But I was king of the ocean
When Daddy let me drive

Can someone explain this a little?

Nov 10, 2018, 6:25 AM

Has a ratio been set, that you have to TU a certain number of posts before you can TD? I am probably about a 25:1 up to down ratio myself.

Also, how do you tell who TDs a post? You get a list of TUs, but I accidentally TD’d a post one time (a post I supported) just trying to see who had TD’d it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic