Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s great to give these young guys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,224

It’s great to give these young guys

Sep 19, 2020, 11:39 PM

A chance to play in these easy games but it’s tough to drive 7 or 8 hours and go to the expense of seeing the Tigers play and NOT get to see much of the guys you wanted to see shine. Going for 2/3 of the game without scoring hurts too! Hopefully this will be the last “laugher” we have this season. Trevor needs to throw more than eight passes a game and Travis needs more than eight carries or they can kisses the Heisman goodby.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the trophy I want..

Sep 19, 2020, 11:41 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the trophy I want..

Sep 19, 2020, 11:42 PM

I concur.

First world problems for sure! I think it’s

Sep 19, 2020, 11:45 PM

great if scholarship freshmen like EJ Williams, Ajou Ajou, Bowman, etc. to get more touches as they will be counted on to help us in the future...but it is definitely frustrating to see both Swinney brothers on the field at the same time while DJ U is trying to learn the offense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First world problems for sure! I think it’s

Sep 19, 2020, 11:51 PM

I totally agree. The young receivers should be getting their baptismal of fIre with number 16 in the game throwing to them. ETN should have been allowed to score a TD today regardless of how many snaps it took.

My goodness, not a post I would expect from you...

Sep 19, 2020, 11:50 PM

...have you become so jaded that a 49-0 win is not enough? So the stars didn't play enough snaps to satisfy you? Just wow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: My goodness, not a post I would expect from you...

Sep 19, 2020, 11:53 PM

Did you enjoy that tthirty five minutes of NO scoring? I didn’t.

Of course not...I understand your frustration***

Sep 19, 2020, 11:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Sep 19, 2020, 11:54 PM [ in reply to My goodness, not a post I would expect from you... ]

The entire board is full of this crying! So what we didn't score in the 2nd half. We even have folks complaining that the students didn't show during a pandemic. We won 49-0. We should be talking about you wr's or who is the true 2nd team rb? But no we cry and whine. I swear our fan bases' last name must Doren??

Sep 19, 2020, 11:54 PM [ in reply to My goodness, not a post I would expect from you... ]

The entire board is full of this crying! So what we didn't score in the 2nd half. We even have folks complaining that the students didn't show during a pandemic. We won 49-0. We should be talking about you wr's or who is the true 2nd team rb? But no we cry and whine. I swear our fan bases' last name must Doren??

I think most true Clemson fans on TNet are allowed

Sep 19, 2020, 11:59 PM

1 crybaby post per decade. A lot of posters have used up theirs today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,224
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic