Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My expertish call on every football game in 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 2,358

My expertish call on every football game in 2018

Jun 28, 2018, 5:27 AM

Game 1 : Furman . They get destroyed , because Furman .

Game 2 : Texas A&M . Tougher . They are soundly beaten , but it takes three quarters to dispose of them .

Game 3 : GSU . See Furman .

Game 4 : GT . Paul sees another bloodbath unfold . Could be a shutout . Won't be easy to watch if you don't like Clemson .

Game 5 : Syracuse . Revenge game , may be one of the highest scoring games in Clemson history . Expect 77-10ish .

Game 6 : WFU . Terrible things going to happen to the Deacs . Just terrible .

Game 7 : NCST . There's beatings and then there is what you'll see this day . Wolfpack gets eviscerated in Death Valley .

Game 8 : FSU . Streak Continues . Willie Taggart finds out why Jimbo jumped ship. Clemson is the ACC now , beaches .

Game 9 : Louisville . Couldn't even beat us with Lamar Jackson . They should all just lay down after the opening kickoff . There's going to be Cardinal parts everywhere .

Game 10 : BC . They know that Catholicism doesn't fly in the south . Even though the game's in Basston , Clemson house's 'em . Feaster and Etienne go for 100+ each .

Game 11 : Duke . See Furman and GSU . LoL ... Duke ain't good in the football .

Game 12 : USuC . No chance . Coots are beaten right now , in June . They'd be better off catching a cannonball with their faces 1 ft from the muzzle . Mushchimp and his ladies should stay in Columbia and mail it in . Another 40 + point pasting by big brother on our way to another championship.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Seems prophetic, NostroDugus

Jun 28, 2018, 5:45 AM

And feasable

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Off the top ...

Jun 28, 2018, 5:50 AM

Game 13 : Another Clemson Championship . It doesn't matter who the Coastals trot out there . They're fodder . They're the best of the rest ... the sacrificial lambs . A cold night in Charlotte sees the Tigers maul another opponent on the way to a 4th straight CFB playoff appearance.

Game 14 : Washington . I like Chris Peterson , I really do . Which is why it is difficult to see his team get their purple and gold jocks pulled up over their heads . Tigers roar back into the National Championship game with a drubbing of the U-Dub .

Game 15 : Georgia . Thought it was gonna be somebody else , didn't yins ? Whelp , no sir . Georgia got here by beating the Gumps in Atlanta and then winning a dew-claw gnawer over Urban and his Columbus bridesmaids in the other playoff game .
Clemson's D is the story here . In fact , the Uggas get so thoroughly stoned by our defense that Kirby Smart dons a disguise shortly before the 4th quarter ends . Tigers 37-17 in a game that looked easy for all to see , and it was .

KB is the offensive MVP , Christian Wilkins is the Defensive MVP and Dabo brings Clemson Nation it's 3rd National Championship . He skips the post game interviews to jump on Tigerjet1 and heads to a visit with a top 10 recruit for 2020 .

Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Not a chance... Dabo skips an interview? Ain't happnin'....***

Jun 28, 2018, 6:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not a chance... Dabo skips an interview? Ain't happnin'....***

Jun 28, 2018, 10:35 AM

Lol , maybe I lost some focus there . I was riding the wave.

DB23

I’m surprised that a *** 2020 recruit would be in the top ten***

Jun 28, 2018, 7:27 AM [ in reply to Off the top ... ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You lost me at KB offensive MVP***

Jun 28, 2018, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Off the top ... ]

Ya lost me me at KB wins MVP...in the NC

Jun 28, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Off the top ... ]

Ain’t happening, or I’ll buy you all the beers. (Or $75 worth of whatever which ever is cheaper ??.)

Re: My expertish call on every football game in 2018

Jun 28, 2018, 6:22 AM

To be the first team to ever go 15-0 in college FB will be the story that finally lets everyone know that Clemson is Elite regardless of how they try and twist it.

Go Tigers for 15-0, that will be a very good year of college FB!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My prediction

Jun 28, 2018, 6:40 AM

We win every game by 10 or more including the ACC Championship. After that, who knows what happens in the playoff.

Re: My prediction

Jun 28, 2018, 7:56 AM

The best team in the country keeps on winning in the championship games!!! Go Tigersss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Playoff results

Jun 28, 2018, 10:54 AM [ in reply to My prediction ]

Round 1: Clemson 42 - Oklahoma 3

BCSNCG: Clemson 38 - Ohio State 0

Bama misses the playoffs this year - Auburn represents the SEC but loses to Ohio State in round 1.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sort of disagree with game 10....

Jun 28, 2018, 7:21 AM

Kendrick also goes for 100 yds in one kick-off return (first or second half depends on who wins toss) and Higgins totals 150 yds receiving from TL/KB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I sort of disagree with game 10....

Jun 28, 2018, 7:51 AM

You were pretty close, but you forgot about Mullen's pick 6.

A little conservative.

Jun 28, 2018, 7:50 AM

But I still like it.

Jun 28, 2018, 8:01 AM

Who can fault your spirit and confidence?

Jun 28, 2018, 8:10 AM

Certainly not me.

However, a loss is good for a youngster's soul. It shows him the price of failure. Without a dry valley to cross the mountain loses some of it's mystique. You have to cross the valley every now and then to truly appreciate it. We drop a road game.

Oh, my best wishes to Trevor Lawrence, I don't know what type injury kept him from taking the starting job in the first few weeks of the season but I hope it convinces him to stay his senior year and wear a Tiger uniform to our sixth National Championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 8:13 AM

Jun 28, 2018, 8:17 AM

I'd love it, but I've been a Clemson fan long enough to know that some crappy team will go into the last two minutes of the 4th with a chance to beat us.

My prediction is still 15-0, though.

If there's a Pitt Cuse type game, it would have to be at BC

Jun 28, 2018, 8:33 AM

after back to back to back with the Wolfpack, Noles, and
Cardinals. Hope we don't get a late season letdown but
the Eagles have a decent defense and a good running game
with AJ Dillon and if they could get a passing game they
could be dangerous. Just hope we aren't too banged up by
then or complacent or take them for granted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there's a Pitt Cuse type game, it would have to be at BC

Jun 28, 2018, 11:34 AM

Our RB game is too strong . Didn't you see that TF and TE both go over 100 yds in Basston ?

DB23

yeahbutt ... where are the upset alerts ?

Jun 28, 2018, 8:25 AM

Can't be Clemson football without some upset alerts.

Re: yeahbutt ... where are the upset alerts ?

Jun 28, 2018, 11:36 AM

I am UPSET at your lack of belief in what the Oculus has created for us . Enjoy our perfect season clemchem ??

DB23

The ESPIN not gonna like this***

Jun 28, 2018, 8:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ESPIN not gonna like this***

Jun 28, 2018, 10:09 AM

Jan, 5, 2019. ESPN Announces Final Top 15 Teams.

Number 1 thru 14. All SEC teams.

Number 15. Clemson University, National Champion, Record 15 - 0

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ESPIN not gonna like this***

Jun 28, 2018, 11:38 AM

I love it Mr. Joe ... The SEC : It just means second fiddle .

DB23

Jun 28, 2018, 10:06 AM

Great stuff!
Love to see weekly pregame post from you this season elaborating on the upcoming game, maybe every Friday!

Go Tigers!!!

Game 10 may be a little uncomfortably close.Tigers win in 4Q***

Jun 28, 2018, 11:13 AM

Replies: 27
| visibility 2,358
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic