Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My excursion to Atlanta, via Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,491

My excursion to Atlanta, via Death Valley

Sep 1, 2019, 1:32 AM

is winding down . . . All of Skeeta’s Clan have found the sheets . . . While I settle in to glance through a few of Tnets finest threads . . . and one last Famous Grouse before taking a nap myself

The Braves took care of business with relative ease tonight . . . Nice to have a somewhat relaxing game to enjoy . . . Josh Donaldson was pronounced the Player of the Game

1) The girls enjoying fare from The Chop House

2) Skeeta III, his Ginger Bride, her Best Friend, the original Skeeta’s 80 yr old sister and Skeeta56

After a late breakfast we’ll head back North Carolina . . . Flying Tiger Flags all the way!!!

Go TIGERS!!!
Have a great Labor Day EVERYONE!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My excursion to Atlanta, via Death Valley

Sep 1, 2019, 1:54 AM

No Tiger shirts!

# not all in!

Jk ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2nd pic far right... apologize***

Sep 1, 2019, 1:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Owen!!!

Sep 1, 2019, 9:07 AM

The fat boy “gets it” . . . The rest (sans my aunt) will be all Tiger gear next weekend in the valley!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2019, 8:23 AM

Fine looking family there skeeta!

Congratulations on a job well done from Thursday through last night. Now we gotta figure out how to get you to cover down on both the aTm game in Clemson Saturday night AND the Braves’ Thur-Sun home stand with the gnats....

Safe travels my friend!

PS: with your Clemson flags flying, maybe you should swing south by way of George Rogers Boulevard through Columbia?

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Funny you should mention the detour . . .

Sep 1, 2019, 9:13 AM

It’s only adds about 20 minutes to go home through Cooterville as opposed to Charlotte . . .

I had already considered it . . . You Sir, have just confirmed my “ill gotten” intentions . . . Beware midlands . . . I’ll be plowing through your Burroughs Today!!!

Go TIGERS!!!

Re: Funny you should mention the detour . . .

Sep 1, 2019, 10:45 AM

Be careful coming through my friend. You’d think Sherman had come back with all the dumpster fires ??. I almost feel sorry for them and definitely feel sorry for Feaster...

All summer was the drumbeat from muscoot himself how this was the most talented team he’d ever had!!!!

Safe travels!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2019, 9:03 AM

...and a great time was had by all

Loved seeing your pics from Death Valley and Atlanta! Thanks for sharing with us.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 1, 2019, 9:24 AM

Looks like a fun family trip! Nice clan...you all look so happy. The Chop House was a great choice!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,491
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic