Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My current Spring wish is that Tigers meet & beat Elephants again for Natty 2019..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

My current Spring wish is that Tigers meet & beat Elephants again for Natty 2019..

May 6, 2019, 9:04 PM

and year after do the same to UGa Bulldogs which would destroy & shut-up the SEC’s two biggest Bad Boys.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alabama, sure! What Other Traditional Program though?

May 6, 2019, 9:12 PM

Alabama has the current ( deserved ) perception of being the "standard"! We are doing a good job of changing that narrative!

But, Michigan or Penn State if they were good enough ( if we are good enough/lucky enough too ) to make it would be good as well! Southern Cal too! Texas as well! I.E. schools with a national and traditional following would be good to play on a national stage. And, win hopefully(of course)!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eh - I hope another SEC team beats them out for playoffs

May 6, 2019, 9:20 PM

And we take them down hard. Makes Alabama even more overrated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My current Spring wish is that Tigers meet & beat Elephants again for Natty 2019..

May 6, 2019, 9:27 PM

I don’t really care who our opponent is as long as they’re from the SEC. That overly hyped conference hasn’t suffered nearly enough.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My current Spring wish is that Tigers meet & beat Elephants again for Natty 2019..

May 6, 2019, 9:27 PM

My spring wish ( other than the Southgate Rhododendron that I planted making it through a James Island summer ) is that 44-16 was the death knell for that dynasty ... and that we get to abuse the Dawgs or the Sooners this year.
Variety is the spice of life Bill !
Cheers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic