Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The coot inlaws were not impressed with my new pool trick.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

The coot inlaws were not impressed with my new pool trick.

Dec 2, 2019, 9:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: My coot inlaws were not impressed with my new pool trick.

Dec 2, 2019, 9:49 AM

It's nice to see the Asian community represented on the TNets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: My coot inlaws were not impressed with my new pool trick.

Dec 2, 2019, 11:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: The coot inlaws were not impressed with my new pool trick.

Dec 2, 2019, 9:50 AM

In my best Darth Vader voice - "impressive"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll forget about next year

Dec 2, 2019, 9:53 AM
It'sComing.jpg(56.9 K)

and only be thinking of this...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice jeans...

Dec 2, 2019, 11:29 AM

coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

of all the things you could have posted, only you noticed

Dec 2, 2019, 1:04 PM

his jeans! you has the ghey?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my defense...

Dec 2, 2019, 1:07 PM

I couldn’t see his shoes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

whale,

Dec 2, 2019, 1:43 PM

cutigerbob® would have noticed his ####.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks

Dec 2, 2019, 1:55 PM

It's my second biggest asset.

Re: Thanks

Dec 2, 2019, 2:08 PM

I'm not going to ask what you BELIEVE is your biggest asset. ;)

Dec 2, 2019, 11:31 AM

I sure the heck am!

Funny, I never believed bob, FM and the rest when they kept saying how good a stick man you were. And I certainly didn’t believe them when they said you really liked playing with your, well, you know . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

yep, classof1994 always enjoys a good game of

Dec 2, 2019, 12:20 PM

pocket pool

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: yep, classof1994 always enjoys a good game of

Dec 2, 2019, 12:33 PM

Looks about right.***

Dec 2, 2019, 2:25 PM

Re: Looks about right.***

Dec 2, 2019, 4:41 PM

Maybe they just thought their son would choose a better mate***

Dec 2, 2019, 11:32 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you lose weight? Your shirt looks big on you***

Dec 2, 2019, 12:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 2, 2019, 12:25 PM

I can’t wait until you try # 7 next year. I understand how family can be, my ex wife’s family are big time gamecocks as well as a bunch of nut cases. They could keep a physo doctor busy for years. Lol

Until this year I have been easy on them. But after all the 5 bomb photos I saw where coot fans did it to Dabo and BV, I sent all my gamecock friend and relatives an early Christmas card with a 6 Bomb attached and will send them a 7 bomb next year.

Go Tigers! 38-3 We collected our rent Saturday.

Heard the news that Jake is bolting cootsville for what he hopes are better pasture land. I wonder if he is leaving because Dad did not get the OC position?? Will Dad follow JB to his next adventure?? Will he end up in a Power5 program or drop down to a D-II program??

If your pool trick was for real, it was one of the best I have ever seen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 1:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Hopefully you'll need this again in 3 years..............***

Dec 2, 2019, 6:31 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Genius!

Dec 2, 2019, 7:48 PM

this post gets a helmet sticker.

Dec 2, 2019, 7:48 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic