Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My brother attended a Trump rally in Florida this week.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

My brother attended a Trump rally in Florida this week.

Oct 26, 2016, 8:48 AM

He said it was unbelievable. He got there early and said the inside was packed. They opened with a prayer. He was really impressed with Giuliani's speaking ability. When Trump came out, the applause went on and on. At one point, Trump pointed to the media in the back and stated how dishonest they were. The crowd turned and booed the media. The CNN cameraman gave the finger to the audience. When it was over, my brother walked past the CNN truck outside. It was covered in Trump stickers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My brother attended a Trump rally in Florida this week.

Oct 26, 2016, 9:00 AM

He said it was unbelievable.

I don't believe it.

He got there early and said the inside was packed.

This story is amazing. What happened next?

They opened with a prayer.

Well they better, 'cause they need a miracle.

He was really impressed with Giuliani's speaking ability.

Wow. Yes, it is pretty impressive that the guy can string two words together. For a while there, the two words were always "nine" and "eleven."

When Trump came out, the applause went on and on.

Cheering for Trump at a Trump rally? Now I've seen everything.

At one point, Trump pointed to the media in the back and stated how dishonest they were.

W-w-wait. Trump attacked the media? OK, NOW I've seen everything.

The crowd turned and booed the media.

They'd commit ritual suicide if Trump told them to.

The CNN cameraman gave the finger to the audience.

Did he make it out alive?

When it was over, my brother walked past the CNN truck outside. It was covered in Trump stickers.

Yay vandalism!

That story ROCKED. Please thank your brother.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Giuliani should have been in the NYC Command bunker

Oct 26, 2016, 9:05 AM

on 9/11... Oh, wait. That was in WTC7... I wonder how he knew to NOT be there...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right!***

Oct 26, 2016, 9:09 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and 47 stories straight down in classic implosion.***

Oct 26, 2016, 9:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please cover up your tin foil hat, your stupidity is showing***

Oct 26, 2016, 9:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Look at the video and get back with me... Your cognitive

Oct 26, 2016, 9:17 AM

dissonance is showing.

There's nothing inconsistent with my paradigm. Maybe you

Oct 26, 2016, 9:20 AM

shouldn't use phrases like "cognitive dissonance" whenever you do not know the meaning of them, considering those who believe in conspiracy theories are the ones that fit that description.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. "conspiracy theories" is just a knee-jerk obfuscation

Oct 26, 2016, 9:25 AM

of the facts... There was NEVER any scientific explanation for the collapse (implosion) of WTC7...

Your cognitive dissonance of the actual facts is the problem

Oct 26, 2016, 9:29 AM

here, and thus leads to your conspiracy theory.

Applying any sense of logic to the situation can show you that it wasn't a government job. Please tell me how nobody noticed the weeks of someone secretly placing controlled demolition charges. Please tell me how there hasn't been a whistleblower of the hundreds of people who needed to be involved for this conspiracy to have occurred in the way your little brain envisions.

It's asinine of me to continue talking to you about this, I should just take @Ineligible user's approach.

Mossad handled the demo guys... Saudis supplied pilots.

Oct 26, 2016, 9:37 AM

Rumsfeld cleared the skies... Cheney coordinated while Bush was out of town. Neocons got their war and have spent $Trillion$. Billary will continue to do so. The merger of the Neocons and Neolibs is almost complete.

Or Occam's Razor

Oct 26, 2016, 9:39 AM

Some terrorists hijacked 4 planes and crashed them into buildings.

The Pentagon wasn't a plane and PA was a shoot down...

Oct 26, 2016, 9:43 AM

WTC1 and WTC2 were remotely guided to very specific locations...

"The Pentagon wasn't a plane", except it was, moron.***

Oct 26, 2016, 9:46 AM

Re: "The Pentago wasn't a plane", except it was, moron.******

Oct 26, 2016, 9:47 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Initial impact pics show different... Maybe if the FBI would

Oct 26, 2016, 9:52 AM [ in reply to "The Pentagon wasn't a plane", except it was, moron.*** ]

release the 82 videos they confiscated within a few hours after, then it could all be 'verified'... They haven't and they won't.

So what about the passengers of that flight then if it

Oct 26, 2016, 9:53 AM

wasn't actually a plane that hit the Pentagon? Wait, if it wasn't a plane, what the hell was it?

There are thousands of eye witnesses that saw the plane, including some family members of people I went to school with, so again, you're stupid for continuing to believe your conspiracy.

Saw a plane... Cruise missile.***

Oct 26, 2016, 9:58 AM

Your cognitive dissonance is ignoring the other questions***

Oct 26, 2016, 10:07 AM

ASAF E4-B was circling DC all morning on 9/11...

Oct 26, 2016, 10:23 AM

Do your own research... It's there if you want it.

It's fun trying to link random coincidences into a giant

Oct 26, 2016, 10:31 AM

conspiracy. Seriously, this is the textbook cognitive dissonance you're accusing me of, lol.

Again I must ask you, what of the passengers on AA77?

Cereally...

Oct 26, 2016, 10:32 AM

Why are you even toying with this imbecile?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a good question, procrastinating from doing actual

Oct 26, 2016, 10:33 AM

work I suppose. That, and genuinely curious if he'll ever give up his ruse, or if he's just that delusionally moronic that he believes it was an inside job.

"Inside job" is the only way it COULD have happened...***

Oct 26, 2016, 10:35 AM

Those time-sucks can turn into...

Oct 26, 2016, 10:36 AM [ in reply to It's a good question, procrastinating from doing actual ]

...all-day time killers if you're not careful.

On a side note, it's terrifying that someone could buy into this crap.

Re: Those time-sucks can turn into...

Oct 26, 2016, 10:41 AM

what is terrifying is that we have a republican presidential candidate that buys into it.

Re: Those time-sucks can turn into...

Oct 26, 2016, 10:44 AM

Good point, gave my last response. Time to design some

Oct 26, 2016, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Those time-sucks can turn into... ]

pump stations.

That's the spirit!

Oct 26, 2016, 10:42 AM

Cheers!

"Random coincidences"...??? Now that's rich...***

Oct 26, 2016, 10:34 AM [ in reply to It's fun trying to link random coincidences into a giant ]

They were running training exercises, you're linking it to

Oct 26, 2016, 10:35 AM

some precognition of an attack. It's laughable actually, if it wasn't that sad.

You have too many loose ends on your conspiracy.

Where did that plane/missile hit the Pentagon...? Do you

Oct 26, 2016, 10:36 AM

even know?

Let me guess, you're going to say that it hit in a part of

Oct 26, 2016, 10:41 AM

the Pentagon that was under construction anyway; therefore, it was an inside job, right?

That would make sense if the plane deviated incredibly from it's flight path to hit the Pentagon from the east side or something, but nope, it was simply fortunate. It was also fortunate the hijackers hit the ground first instead of the building.

It hit the accounting department... both govt. and civilian

Oct 26, 2016, 10:50 AM

contractors who were looking into this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-war-on-waste/

Re: Where did that plane/missile hit the Pentagon...? Do you

Oct 26, 2016, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Where did that plane/missile hit the Pentagon...? Do you ]

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/

THEY'RE IN ON IT!***

Oct 26, 2016, 10:45 AM

The penultimate source for 9/11...Popular Mechanics.

Oct 26, 2016, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Where did that plane/missile hit the Pentagon...? Do you ]

Really...?

The second-from-last source? What does that even mean?

Oct 26, 2016, 10:50 AM

Pro Tip: Stick to words you know.

I didn't even read it. It's one of those outside propaganda

Oct 26, 2016, 10:57 AM

moves to support the 'story'... My remark was purely sarcasm. Since when does a national tragedy get relinquished to being investigated by some magazine?

You obviously needed some help. There's a start.

Oct 26, 2016, 10:52 AM [ in reply to The penultimate source for 9/11...Popular Mechanics. ]

By the way, we landed on the moon too.

Need a ride back...?***

Oct 27, 2016, 6:44 AM

Not on your flying saucer, Marvin Martian

Oct 29, 2016, 5:58 AM

That was Tigernet Gold.....

-PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Initial impact pics show different... Maybe if the FBI would

Oct 26, 2016, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Initial impact pics show different... Maybe if the FBI would ]

here is the N, from american airliNes. It is not like this thing just fell form the sky, wait...\

Where are the engines with their titanium parts...?

Oct 26, 2016, 10:01 AM

Why wasn't it a documented crime scene...?

You mean the very heavy jet engine assembly that would've

Oct 26, 2016, 10:09 AM

propelled forward into the Pentagon? Yeah, it's there, just in the cloud of smoke in the picture.

Re: Where are the engines with their titanium parts...?

Oct 26, 2016, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Where are the engines with their titanium parts...? ]

probably hangning over the mantle at the league of Doom.

Your mind is getting to you.

Oct 26, 2016, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Where are the engines with their titanium parts...? ]

It's laughably stupid on so many levels to think we attacked ourselves.

Ah, but who is the "we"?... Again, cognitive dissonance.***

Oct 26, 2016, 10:59 AM

Everyone knows there is not

Oct 26, 2016, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Initial impact pics show different... Maybe if the FBI would ]

That much grass in Washington except for the little plastic bags in the briefcases.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I don't think you know what cognitive dissonance even means***

Oct 26, 2016, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Look at the video and get back with me... Your cognitive ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I don't think you want to try to understand...***

Oct 27, 2016, 6:46 AM

Hot Flash in 10/28/25...FBI may have Clinton this time around!

Oct 28, 2016, 11:16 PM

Not Bill but WitchBroom1 herself!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

crazy-hats aside, why would he have been in the bunker

Oct 26, 2016, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Giuliani should have been in the NYC Command bunker ]

BEFORE #### went down?? And as a follow-up, why would he have gone there AFTER #### went down right above it?

Precisely. I made the point sarcastically. No one was there.

Oct 26, 2016, 9:21 AM

But of course, they told people in WTC1 and WTC2 everything was okay....

I'm not sure you do know what you're saying***

Oct 26, 2016, 9:29 AM

If no one was in the bunker, then they thought everything

Oct 26, 2016, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Precisely. I made the point sarcastically. No one was there. ]

was ok. Right? It would only have been suspicious if they said everything was ok, but meanwhile they were hiding in a bunker.

A quick google... Link:

Oct 26, 2016, 9:57 AM

http://www.wtc7.net/background.html

Re: A quick google... Link:

Oct 26, 2016, 10:23 AM

Blown!***

Oct 26, 2016, 10:32 AM

Hey cool story CDef, when will you address this?

Oct 26, 2016, 9:24 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19767760

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic