Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Opinion!!!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,517

My Opinion!!!!!!!!

Aug 31, 2014, 6:42 PM

I'm a long time tiger fan, but the lost last night, too me really opened my eyes. In My Opinion..... Our football program is going, or at least trying to go in one direction( upward), while our coaches and coordinators are game planning and coaching in a completely different direction. I'm not calling for HEADS to roll but when in an opponents stadium facing an hostile fan base.... Don't throw to the sidelines...... Throw the rock down field. Give our most talented and most able players a shot.... (Watson, Gallman etc) Not the players who are juniors and seniors whom you feel are only on top the depth charts due to seniority.
Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Opinion!!!!!!!!

Aug 31, 2014, 7:05 PM

You say our football program is going,or at least trying to go in one direction,while our coaches and coordinators are game planning and coaching in a completely different direction.
Well, let me ask you a simple question.If the coaches don't run the football program,who does?

Aug 31, 2014, 7:18 PM

Don't get me wrong the coaches are running the show but to be they don't have that aggressive play calling that I believe we should have in big games....... Just look at the chick a fila bowl vs LSU......4th & 16...... Did dabo or morris call that play from tajh to Hopkins........NO!!!!!! Another player did because he knew what the defense would do not the high paid coaches.

Aug 31, 2014, 8:00 PM

GENIUS! In my opinion - after watching Clemson Football for 65 years - WE have more uninformed fans who are ready to throw our program under the bus after 1 bad quarter in the first game than ever before. WE may have just lost to the best team in the sec last week, and may lose in 2 weeks. GIVE THEM TIME TO COACH. I like what our coaches said. OF COURSE down in Columbia you have a coach throwing everybody under the bus.

I was there.

Aug 31, 2014, 8:08 PM

Field position killed us. Especially in 2nd half, wide DE splits limited our options. 2nd half was played in our territory.

Put Gurley on our team and our coordinators look like geniuses today. He's the best player college FB and not even close.

If not for or special teams

Aug 31, 2014, 8:42 PM

This game would have been dramatically different at half. We would have been the one playing catch up and had to make major changes to our game plan ... Adjustments are good, but too many could have really thrown us for a loop.

Good luck to you guys for the rest of the season ... This week will fade quickly as your Tigers play quality ball.

Re: If not for or special teams

Aug 31, 2014, 8:46 PM

Totally agree there. A few more points on the board and the dawgs would have had to change their offensive gameplan. As it was they could just pound the rock until we submitted.

Welp...you know what they say about opinions.***

Aug 31, 2014, 8:35 PM

#demrofninu

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,517
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic