Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Myles Garrett ruling:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

My Myles Garrett ruling:

Nov 15, 2019, 11:48 AM

It will be threefold.

1) Suspend him indefinitely without pay, but said suspension will be AT LEAST through the end of this season.

2) Fine him One Million Dollars. Fine to be designated for some charities having to do with victims of violence.

3) He must SUCCESSFULLY complete a league mandated Anger Management course. This will consist of a SERIES of sessions with psychologists, and THEY will determine when he has passed. Only after this determination has been made will he be eligible for reinstatement in the league. Until then, he will be on the Commissioners "Not eligible to play" List.

Period.

This kind of escalating behavior has no place in a civilized society, nor on an NFL football field. We could just as easily be talking about a player being killed by a blow to the head with a helmet last night right now, instead of just outrage at a fight. That is how this incident should be viewed, as what was the worst that COULD have happened, instead of just what DID happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Myles Garrett ruling:

Nov 15, 2019, 11:56 AM

I would kick him out of the NFL period. And press for charges for assault and battery.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 12:16 PM

Should be in jail, punk.

Nov 15, 2019, 12:25 PM

He's very lucky that the helmet turned. He hit Rudolph with the padded edge. Had his wrist not turned over, he would have hit him with the side of the helmet. That would have been a different scenario completely

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic