Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 1

Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative

Dec 4, 2016, 7:20 PM

Still butt hurt I see.

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article118851758.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative

Dec 4, 2016, 7:22 PM

There should a law concerning beating dead horses!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The "article" says OFFICE lineman.

Dec 4, 2016, 7:27 PM

does anyone know what office he works in?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The "article" says OFFICE lineman.

Dec 4, 2016, 7:36 PM

lol must be government

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Re: The "article" says OFFICE lineman.

Dec 4, 2016, 7:58 PM [ in reply to The "article" says OFFICE lineman. ]

need to be careful could wind up in a law suit.You need prove before this kind of talk from the coots.

Dec 4, 2016, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative ]

Only if enacted and enforced on TigerNet as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re He has nothing else to talk about. Plus his players are

Dec 4, 2016, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative ]

jumping ship.

Dec 4, 2016, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative ]

If there was one. 99% of this board would be incarcerated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Dec 4, 2016, 7:25 PM

Have we figured out which one of our players called him a whiney, thin skinned cracker?

They didnt call him a honkey. They called him a

Dec 4, 2016, 7:27 PM

Cracker.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2016, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative ]

Looks like the only person that keeps writing about this is Josh Kendall. Most of the bigger outlets used a copy/paste "news sources" no byline story of his after the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ thats funny***

Dec 4, 2016, 7:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it was Kathleen that called him that....

Dec 4, 2016, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative ]

+1 young lady.

"You should have heard this cracker singing along.."

Dec 4, 2016, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative ]

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Cuban+Crisis+Atlanta+Rhythm+Section..

-Dr. Nikoli Telsa

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Dec 4, 2016, 7:29 PM

The quote from Boom certainly seems like he was answering a question.

Anyone want to bet that it wasn't Josh Kendall who asked the question???

only slightly less despicable than Penn State...

Dec 4, 2016, 7:33 PM

the ###### of the world don't like it when they lose.

Dec 4, 2016, 7:36 PM

I think what they heard were some fans calling them LOSERS.

I don't think it was any racial slur or use of the "N" word at all. It was the realization that they're a bunch of losers.

just like in the brawl

Dec 4, 2016, 7:37 PM

just like in the brawl, after going up 3 touchdowns, Clemson players lost their composure and started the name calling! Very likely! /s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Dec 4, 2016, 7:38 PM

Such an idiot. GO SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go South Florida BullTigers!***

Dec 4, 2016, 7:41 PM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Dec 4, 2016, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative ]

Any truth that it was office linebacker Terry Tate??
https://youtu.be/RzToNo7A-94

what if one of our black players said something and they decide to say a white guy said it?***

Dec 4, 2016, 7:41 PM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

what if we destroyed then 56-7 and they made the #### up?***

Dec 4, 2016, 7:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ This ^^^***

Dec 4, 2016, 9:35 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what if one of our black players said something and they decide to say a white guy said it?***

Dec 4, 2016, 7:44 PM [ in reply to what if one of our black players said something and they decide to say a white guy said it?*** ]

What if one of their coaches yelled it out at one of their players because of the crappy playing.

Dec 4, 2016, 7:44 PM

"His guys" like he wouldn't leave in the middle of the night. Did any of "his recruits" make the claims.

Like "his guys" on the SCar / NFL recruiting poster that

Dec 4, 2016, 8:51 PM

were all Florida players who had turned pro? This is dirtbag stuff all over the place. Muschamp is writing a check his ### can't cash - digging the next plot in the coaching graveyard.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muschamp Is Continuing To Push the SC Recruiting Narrative

Dec 4, 2016, 7:47 PM

with these comments.

so it's a player,then it was a fan,now it's a player again

Dec 4, 2016, 7:56 PM

##### need to regroup and get the stories sorted out

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he's not. He was asked the question.

Dec 4, 2016, 7:58 PM

He believes his guys, Dabo believes his guys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which version do you think 'Chump believes?

Dec 4, 2016, 10:44 PM

The one where it was allegedly said during pregame, the one where it was said during the game, or the one where it was allegedly said by a fan? I'm thinking 'Chump doesn't have a clue, but you go ahead and continue defending this ridiculous "story".

This is a character assasination and recruiting

Dec 4, 2016, 8:01 PM

tactic. Make no mistake, this is intentionally being brought up again on the day we are announced for playoff and they are going to freaking Birmingham

tactic. Make no mistake, this is intentionally being brought up again on the day we are announced for playoff and they are going to freaking Birmingham

Re: This is a character assasination and recruiting

Dec 4, 2016, 10:27 PM

The whole truth right here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol look at that picture that guy looks so unstable***

Dec 4, 2016, 8:04 PM

With "The State" as a willing accomplice. Sign this petition

Dec 4, 2016, 8:41 PM

to force them to ditch their banner and identify themselves as a Columbia, SC only daily like the rest of our state's papers do with their home towns. They can hit us if they want, and any and every fan should immediately disavow any of their advertisers from this point forward. They don't deserve the name "The State" and we can genuinely push a fraud claim on behalf of state citizens on this.

Half way to 100 sigs then this first draft is off to SC Secretary of State Mark Hammond and SC Press Association President Bill Rogers as an alert to what's coming next.

https://www.change.org/p/bill-rogers-change-the-state-newspaper-name-to-the-columbia-record

This is a pathetic excuse for journalism. If they're really

Dec 4, 2016, 8:47 PM

going to dredge this wild goose chase back up, they need to ask some real questions of the Gamecock players making the allegations.

Was it unknown Clemson players who said it? What position said it? What part of the game? What was exactly said? White or black player said it?

No one is asking anything of the players involved to actually substantiate the rumors but the State hacks are more than happy to drag "unnamed" Clemson players through the mud.

It's pretty clear to me that nothing actually happened. It's just a bunch of butthurt Coot players who got run up and down the field all night making baseless accusations because they couldn't hang with the Tigers.

Pathetic.

Re: This is a pathetic excuse for journalism. If they're really

Dec 4, 2016, 10:27 PM

If they don't name names or number then by inference all white Clemson offensive linemen that played in the game said it.

Re: This is a pathetic excuse for journalism. If they're really

Dec 4, 2016, 10:36 PM

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Just when I thought the media couldn't get any more , "hey I need someone to read my articles so let's wave the race card no matter how much we could be printing completely false stories!" They GO and do something like this. He is putting the nail in his coaching career with this move. Slurrier talked a lot of crap but he never swung this low. Dabo will not take his foot off the gas next year because if this.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate that they neutered muschamp when he came to columbia.

Dec 4, 2016, 8:56 PM

I remember him going crazy on the Auburn and Florida sideline when things didn't go his way...now he is saying his players are coming to the sideline talking about being called names on the field and his response is...we can only control the things we can control.

Not to downplay the allegations, which I don't think happened...but really coach? We all knew you couldn't coach a lick but you at least owned your sideline.

Muschump will set SCar's program back 10 years before he's

Dec 4, 2016, 9:03 PM

done at this rate. The JUCO clearing house approach will catch up, and when he's gone after a few more "next years" they'll be even worse off as a foundation than Spurrier left behind.

Funny that no other teams have made this accusation.***

Dec 4, 2016, 9:08 PM

Remember we are talking about the coots.***

Dec 4, 2016, 9:28 PM

Dec 4, 2016, 9:13 PM

Several players heard but no one has a number or a name to go with it. I work with middle and high school kids and I hear the N word or a form of it everyday. Guess what the black kids use it as much as anyone and I would bet that more than one player on Usc uses the word.

Dec 4, 2016, 9:24 PM

I am a teacher and elementary students use that same ploy as the gamecocks are using. When they can't do the work, they start saying someone has called them a name or hurt their feelings. In their minds they are letting the other classmates know that they are upset about being mistreated and that's why they can't do the work. Very immature and childish for a college team to be doing this!

Things must be pretty bad on the recruiting

Dec 4, 2016, 9:24 PM

trail for muskrat. Pushing lies instead of his little birmingham bowl. Dabo has a 10 year head start on him establishing relationships and these high school coaches know what Dabo's program stands for. Boom is Doomed if all he's got is peddling lies...

Dec 4, 2016, 9:31 PM

If it were the "N" word, Black people call each other this all the time (and don't even pretend to think it does not happen). So, was it a White guy using the "N" word, or a Black guy calling a White guy cracker, or just one Black guy calling another Black guy the "N" word? Muschamp needs to be very specific as to the exact details, and then he can say that he believes his lying - uh - worthless players.

Throwing the BS flag on that twit..

Dec 4, 2016, 9:33 PM

What Bull Crap is he pulling...wished now we had scored more points. Goes to show up NEVERGIVE a coot an even break. SUCK IT MUSCHAMP

Dec 4, 2016, 9:47 PM

Teams are a brotherhood and kids today are not carrying all the #### baggage that previous generations may have. I absolutely don't believe any Clemson players said anything of that nature. No way!!

Dec 4, 2016, 9:57 PM

> Teams are a brotherhood and kids today are not
> carrying all the #### baggage that previous
> generations may have. I absolutely don't believe any
> Clemson players said anything of that nature. No
> way!!

I don't believe any fans said any "racial slurs" either!

At least 'Chump has narrowed it down to the team and not

Dec 4, 2016, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp pushing the racial slur narrative ]

any fans. Now it's assuredly BS as there's no way that kind of thing goes on with this team. Not a chance.

As 4x4 stated above, this is nothing but a recruiting ploy.

Dec 4, 2016, 9:56 PM

Maybe an amphibious landing is due... ;~)

Dec 4, 2016, 10:38 PM

Whoooooooo caresssssssss?

He had a chance to defuse the situation

Dec 4, 2016, 10:38 PM

Of course, we knew he would not do it. This rivalry just turned even more bitter.

I believe he is not giving respect to recruits who can figure out that after just getting your @ss handed to you on the field, this is an easy deflection.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Snowflake as robertn...

Dec 4, 2016, 10:53 PM

-Doctor Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Here's the "N" word for Muschump!

Dec 4, 2016, 11:00 PM

NO Offense
NO Defense
NO State Championship
NO Class
NO Hope

As far as "Wait until next year!"
>>>>>>>>> NO CHANCE! <<<<<<<<<<

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2016, 11:30 PM

Boo hoo hoo. I bet if anyone was to go down on the field during a game or was involved in one of the pile ups you would hear more than just a couple of slurs.This race crap is getting old it is just words people. If your feelings get hurt over words then you don't need to be playing football. I say BS any way. You pathetic dirt peckers got your ### kicked and that is all there is to it.

Muschamp and the coots are like the Clintons and the dems,

Dec 5, 2016, 10:49 AM

when you get your butt handed to you and all else fails play the race card

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 58
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic