Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp or Taggart?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Muschamp or Taggart?

Oct 28, 2018, 10:02 PM

Both equally suck but for the sake of the longevity of the board, which one would you not rather have?

I say both as they are equally sucky? But Taggart has more talent. Guess he sucks more or what???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp or Taggart?

Oct 28, 2018, 10:04 PM

bwhill said:

Both equally suck but for the sake of the longevity of the board, which one would you not rather have?

I say both as they are equally sucky? But Taggart has more talent. Guess he sucks more or what???

Muschamp is the suckiest.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 10:06 PM

nctiger622 said:

bwhill said:

Muschamp is the suckiest.

Sorry, I should have said Muschamp is the suckier of the two rather than the suckiest. I need to watch my grammar after a few drinks.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 10:05 PM

Close but Taggart- wins by ridiculous back pack.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 10:09 PM

I don’t put much stock into coaches first year. There’s no established culture through him yet as he adopts the old one and has to get new recruits before he can establish his culture effectively. I think Taggart will end up turning things around sooner than later but he has a lot of talent that isn’t willing to compete every week due to their mentality. Long story short Muschamp has lit a match and burned every program he’s come in contact with so he’s the easy answer.

Oct 28, 2018, 10:14 PM

It's year one with Taggart so as bad as it is you truly can't say but Chump is a proven loser.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The difference is...

Oct 28, 2018, 10:19 PM

u5c is accustomed to having lousy teams, FSU isn't.

If CussChamp can manage to win seven games annually, they'll anoint him the great deliverer and give him a lifetime contract.

If Taggart does that at FSU, he won't last three years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Winning 7 games gets you a raise at UofSuCk

Oct 29, 2018, 12:18 AM

Everybody knows that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 28, 2018, 10:23 PM

Have? OMG! The issues is which school can afford to can which of them the soonest. Both schools are praying let it not be so bad this year, please.

Oct 29, 2018, 1:33 AM

Both schools are just glad they don't have Larry Fedora as coach.

Oct 29, 2018, 3:01 AM

Muschamp is the worst of the two but Taggart will probably be on a short leash next Muschamp has proven to be a loser and the jury is still out on Taggart as he does not have hardly have any head coaching experience.

He is definitely downgrade from Jimbo.

It would not be good for him not ti win 6 games and break the FSU 36 year in a row in a bowl.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This FSU edition

Oct 29, 2018, 4:27 AM

Wasn't going to win if Jimbo was still there. They weren't. It's still his team...his culture...his nurtured toxicity. He laid waste to the land FSU sits upon. If there's a more Napoleonic coach in the country, please name him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They might not have won

Oct 29, 2018, 7:26 AM

But they’d have put a better performance on the field than Saturday. Offense continually looks disjointed, lining up incorrectly, procedural penalties, etc. And even when they don’t screw it up at the snap the plays are very simple and easy to stop.

Combine that with the fact that Willie hasn’t shown he can go get the 5* certified studs to replace the guys they’ve lost/are losing, and it’s not a good mixture.

Re: They might not have won

Oct 29, 2018, 8:08 AM

I agree but if you was an FSU fan would you rather have this loss Saturday with Taggart on the premise that things are going to get better or rather have Jimbo where they are in the game but the team is going downhill little by little each year. I would take Taggart all day.

Where’s the evidence that things are going to get better?

Oct 29, 2018, 8:16 AM

The team has looked lost and confused all year, sloppy and undisciplined. And fixing the culture is something that should’ve been done all offseason and shouldn’t have been that hard to weed out the players that weren’t bought in.

And the fact that his offense looks abysmal and he’s relying on his defense who loses their best 2 players (that he didn’t recruit) next year and have only 1 more year of 5* guys like Akers and Wilson and 1 5* committed this year who’s looking elsewhere, the roster churn isn’t looking super rosy.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic