»
Topic: Muschamp on fans
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 27, 2017 1:42 PM by: TomTom
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Muschamp on fans

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 10:45 AM

I don't read everything but I haven't seen where muschamp has had any comment on his fans throwing bottles. Something he condones?

BT

Re: Muschamp on fans

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2017 11:01 AM

I've never seen anything anytime of him condemning his fans or any dirty plays his team makes. When Bentley was flopping so much earlier in the season, did Muschamp say something simple like "yeah, we'll talk to him about that"? No, he said "the young man was trying to get us some yards". He didn't jump anyone's butt the other nite when they came to the sideline after late hits, you'd think he'd chew them out, but he just let it go. Didn't say a word about the idiots throwing water bottles. It's not the first week they've done that, you'd think he'd say something on his radio show about "our fans aren't like that, let's not let people think that about the University of South Carolina", but no, he's just ignored that too. At least the ol' Ball Sack wouldn't said something about it. Muschamp is the perfect coach for a classless fan base, so guess they're a good fit.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

He's hopped up on so many pain killers right now he can't

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 11:10 AM

write or talk.

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2017 11:23 AM

They hired scum to coach scum. I'm so thankful I went to "The" University in South Carolina; Clemson University! Go Tigers!!

2019 white level member

It was probably his idea

[2]
Posted: Nov 27, 2017 12:07 PM

After all, there were plenty of late hits and cheap shots during the game and that starts at the top.

Re: It was probably his idea

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2017 1:02 PM

Exactly. He coached his team to play dirty. Why would he condemn the fans?

2019 student level member

Re: It was probably his idea

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 1:42 PM

Reminds me of when Lou told his players to start crap with our guys right out of the tunnel the year of the big fight. Then Lou gets on TV the other day saying "there's no place for that". He was such a hypocrite.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 12:36 PM

I watched is presser and no one even asked him about it directly. Maybe that is why there are no quotes on the issue.

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 12:57 PM

Low rent

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 lower level season tickets in the North stands, section UM, row Q, $1050 each.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3581 people have read this post