Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp in Confederate Uniform
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Muschamp in Confederate Uniform

Jun 22, 2020, 11:37 AM

Will Muschamp is a famous Kappa Alpha from UGA, meaning, he surely donned the Confederate Gray uniform at Old South, and his frat shirts were all scattered with confederate flags. Spiritual leader of the frat is Robert E Lee. If you went to a southern university, you know them as a self proclaimed “blue blood” group of wannabe plantation owners. I know a girl who went to this event and she said all the hired servers were intentionally black & the frat boys took pride in belittling them & ordering them around like slaves. She said it was extremely uncomfortable. Google KA Old South & you’ll see photos of Muschamp’s organization (and Gov McMaster, but who’s surprised by that). If Dabo rode around on horseback dressed like Robert E Lee - think Shannon Sharpe would explode?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp in Confederate Uniform

Jun 22, 2020, 11:42 AM

If the wrong pics surfaced for ole Mudshrimp it could be pretty damaging.

Jun 22, 2020, 11:44 AM

Hey KudzuKid99, were you a Kappa Sigma?

I know the Kappa Sigs were called Kudzu Kids when I was at Clemson.

Jun 22, 2020, 12:26 PM

Word up

A*E*K*D*B brother !!!!***

Jun 22, 2020, 12:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

What he said***

Jun 22, 2020, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp in Confederate Uniform ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp in Confederate Uniform ]

Hey KudzuKid99, were you a Kappa Sigma?

I know the Kappa Sigs were called Kudzu Kids when I was at Clemson.

They were also, from firsthand experience, the most racist fraternity at Clemson. No, not everyone associated is racist, but if you do nothing you are complicit.

Jun 22, 2020, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp in Confederate Uniform ]

let's create a committee tasked with ensuring that no damaging pictures of Muschamp ever come forward!

underrated post

Jun 22, 2020, 6:05 PM

nm

KA is definitely not PC. Even back in the 80s it was pushing

Jun 22, 2020, 11:45 AM

it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tried to join Alpha Phi Alpha while in skewl.

Jun 22, 2020, 11:53 AM

They whiteballed me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I tried to join Alpha Phi Alpha while in skewl.

Jun 22, 2020, 12:17 PM

Now that funny

I was a GDI during my Clemson experience.

Jun 22, 2020, 12:01 PM

Never had much use for the social fraternities but to each his own. I remember the KA's being known as the "old South" fraternity and it was pretty much understood that these guys were at least prejudiced or worse towards black people. Thought they were a bunch of no good arrogant turds at the time and learning that Muschamp was a KA just reaffirms that opinion today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was a GDI during my Clemson experience.

Jun 22, 2020, 10:49 PM

I was a KA at Clemson late 70’s. Any post generalizing what type of people are in a fraternity need to be made first hand not hear say.
I think KA’s at that time period were a cross section of college kids in the south. Are people more understanding and inclusive now than then? By all means yes. Were KA’s mean spirited towards blacks or gays or other minority groups? The answer is NO.
We were probably the only fraternity on campus that never participated in hazing of any kind. I don’t know the members of KA today but back then some of our members were on the football team, many were on the golf team, on the swim team, we had a student body president and many loved hunting and fishing; just regular people. We had several guys from Atlanta that wanted to go to Clemson because Clemson is small town atmosphere, just the opposite of the state of Georgia but most were from the state of SC that I classify as great people and still my closest friends today.

Don't know if it's true or not, but ...

Jun 22, 2020, 12:12 PM

I always heard KA colors (red and gold) represented the blood sacrificed and the money spent in the defense of the Confederate States of America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 22, 2020, 12:37 PM

I don’t really care for Muschump but dang when are we going to stop crucifying everyone based on their past. If we are going to continue this crap, everybody needs to empty their closet of all of the stupid stuff they did so we can pass judgement on you. I will lay odds of 100 to 1 that everybody on this board has done something they want to keep to themselves. Something that could cost them their job, their marriage or destroy ones life.

It’s not fair to air out some people’s dirty laundry when others are off limits. It seems like it gets worse everyday.

What started as a police officer abusing his power is slowly turning into a verbal civil war. It’s exactly what our enemies are hoping will happen.

United we stand divided we fall. We are more divided before the GF incident then after all the come together protest. White, Black, Native American, Chinese, Mexican etc.. must unite and work together or we will bring down one of the greatest countries ever!

When in the he$$ are we going to learn from our past mistakes! Or will we self destruct fighting amongst one another!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD

Jun 22, 2020, 12:42 PM

I will be the second here to admit that I am far from perfect. I will also be the first to admit that I have many very good friends who were KAs at Clemson and other schools, and while I never agreed with the foundation of their fraternity, they are still some fine men in my book.

^^Post of the Month

Jun 23, 2020, 1:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp in Confederate Uniform ]

Thank you +1

POTD, well said sir***

Jun 23, 2020, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp in Confederate Uniform ]

well said wueagle86, everyone could get cancelled over

Jun 23, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Muschamp in Confederate Uniform ]

something.

Jun 22, 2020, 12:57 PM

Colonel Mustchump? No wonder they lost the war.

Jun 22, 2020, 1:03 PM

If this is true, and Will were to get fired, you all deserve a dog bite to the testicles. Tanner and Muschamp have done wonders for that program and I look forward to them continuing the tradition

Jun 22, 2020, 1:09 PM

Agreed

Wonder if he used blackface? It seems the preferred method

Jun 22, 2020, 1:30 PM

to end careers.

I thought "Greeks don't want no Freaks?"

Jun 22, 2020, 1:33 PM

Moistcramps seems pretty freaky to mes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO at Moistcramps!

Jun 22, 2020, 9:23 PM

That’s hilarious!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You really shouldn't post things like this.

Jun 22, 2020, 3:27 PM

I didn't want any reason to like the man.

I could see him

Jun 22, 2020, 3:30 PM

in a little drummer boy or flute boy outfit. I don't think they made soldier outfits in his size.

New York , Phily or Cleveland bound?***

Jun 22, 2020, 3:40 PM

Told a coot in my office about this ... he asked

Jun 22, 2020, 9:01 PM

where he could get the picture so he could send it to the SCar Athletics Department. ????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

My cousin told me about the KA Old South day at Duke

Jun 23, 2020, 10:27 AM

He said they made fake cotton plants and then hired local blacks to "tend their cotton" for them. This was 20 years ago, but I'm surprised they got away with it then. I guess the lack of social media and cell phone cameras kept the imagery from spreading like it does today.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic