Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp does not see anything wrong with Maryland
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,288

Muschamp does not see anything wrong with Maryland

Aug 11, 2018, 2:26 PM

because he has the same type of culture. He and Durkin are of the same cloth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp does not see anything wrong with Maryland

Aug 11, 2018, 2:31 PM

Did he really say that?

Muschamp said Durkin worked with him for 4 years at Florida

Aug 11, 2018, 2:37 PM

and that Durkin is "an outstanding football coach, but he's also an outstanding husband and father and he treats people with respect."

He then goes on to say that there's "no credibility in anonymous sources" and calls the former Maryland staffer "gutless." He also says that right now in August you can find a disgruntled football player on every team and that player is probably not playing. He concludes by saying he thinks "its a lack of journalist integrity to print things with anonymous sources." and then reiterates that he knows what kind of person and what kind of man DJ Durkin is and says that he talked to him this morning and he "doesn't think it's right."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 2:32 PM

Nevermind I see he did, what a pos.

Aug 11, 2018, 3:03 PM

Heat stroke is not a mystery. Any team that is going to work hard in high heat conditions OWES IT to the team to be responsible and have qualified medical personnel that are capable of diagnosing potential heat stroke victims. OWES IT, not a choice, OWES IT!!!!! It is the Head Coach’s RESPONSIBILITY to make sure that those safeguards are in place. Otherwise people can die. Those in charge failed to safeguard the health of a player under their direct control and now he is dead. If you want the authority that’s fine, but the responsibility comes with it.

Mustychump also believed his players when they said Clemson

Aug 11, 2018, 4:12 PM

made racist comments on the field two years ago. The guy is a freaking idiot!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 4:26 PM

OK, guys. Let's pull this back a bit. I love to see the Cluckers step in it as much as the next person, but we don't know the truth yet in the OState situation. Before we all jump on Musty, let's see what is up.

This thread sounds almost cootish in that some of us are flying off the handle - going on emotion rather than logic. For all we know, the OSU situation may blow over. Perhaps, Muschamp is correctly standing by a friend, or maybe he is 100% wrong. Let it play out, then we can comment.

Aug 11, 2018, 6:12 PM

He was talking about Maryland

You are correct

Aug 11, 2018, 8:57 PM

I co-mingled Big 10 dramas, so thank you for pointing that out. I was wrong in that detail but stand by the intent of my comment. Let's hold off on judging Muschamp at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if he is way off base in his defense of the Maryland coach, but we don't know the truth yet.

Re: You are correct

Aug 12, 2018, 8:19 AM

Heat stroke begins with heat stress. It is easily recognizable and can be treated with few ill effects if done so quickly. Heat stroke is a progression of heat stress that is untreated. There isn’t a legitimate excuse for allowing that injury to occur and progress to the point of death. There appears to be a complete disregard for a serious injury in this case. Muschamp discredits himself to defend a coach that didn’t immediately respond with treatment for a player when the heat stress symptoms first appeared.

Aug 11, 2018, 9:29 PM

And their fanbase sees nothing wrong with Muschamp .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,288
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic