Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Muschamp defends Maryland and DJ Durkin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Muschamp defends Maryland and DJ Durkin

Aug 11, 2018, 2:10 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/joegorchowwis/status/1028309413591953408

Not a good look for Muschamp at all. Seems to not care about the dead player whatsoever

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp defends Maryland and DJ Durkin

Aug 11, 2018, 2:14 PM

Muskchump is a dirt bag. Didn’t think I could care any less for that chump.

Aug 11, 2018, 2:21 PM

Muscoot is always ready to blow up over something, he is literally a lit fuse. He coached with Durkin so he feels the need to blow up and call everyone gutless, no skippy , supporting a HC,trainer and Strength Coach who just in fact had a hand in killing a kid is gutless. Seems he may feel a bit of heat for his methods, I have always found when something seems to tick off folks you may be hitting a little close to home.

Not really surprised by that

Aug 11, 2018, 2:19 PM

Look who we are talking about...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's really just dumb on Muschamp's part to come out

Aug 11, 2018, 2:30 PM

guns blazing in support of Durkin right now. And if it weren't for "anonymous sources" many major stories would never see the light of day.

Aug 11, 2018, 2:33 PM

The art of silence is often times ignored.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 2:41 PM

Wow. What a piece of ####

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 3:09 PM

Deflect and inject emotion. He quickly turned the question from himself to Durkin. It’s obvious he’s guilty of the same style of coaching, and he knows it. Gutless is the correct adjective, but he got the object wrong. If anyone is gutless, it’s Will Muschamp and his belittling coaching buddies. Remember he said this summer, “I’ll tolerate you until I can replace you.” I hope the media crucifies him over this and I hope they lose every game this year. Pathetic.

Aug 11, 2018, 3:45 PM

I hate SCAR as much was the next tiger but I've come to the point where I have to separate my hatred of them from the Head coach. I have to agree with him as far as crappy journalism. I also don't think Champ is a bad guy. I just think he has a job with the worst school in the NCAA. And as soon as a better opportunity comes along I feel he's gone. Now that I said a few nice things about the head coach of "that school" I need to take a shower.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 6:41 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2018/08/11/marylands-dj-durkin-leave-amid-investigation-into-player-treatment/968590002/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 6:57 PM

Why should anyone be surprised by Muschamp endorsing Durkin? Garbage begets Garbage. You can't teach class, morals & dignity. Dabo naturally has these qualities. It is very interesting how the list of dirtbag head coaches just keeps growing. Just hope these ADs dont wise up and start trying to invade our staff.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic