Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Motor City Bengal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

Motor City Bengal

Oct 8, 2014, 8:20 AM

The guy is an obvious #### lover posing as a Clemson fan. Why the hell has he never been taken out to pasture and shot by mods?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Motor City Bengal

Oct 8, 2014, 12:02 PM

Hey, have a nice day yourself! There's a few hotheads who get grilled when I speak the truth on this board. Those folks are all about emotion, not intellect. Truth really upsets people who thrive only on their emotional allegiance to a cause, institution, or whatever. I'm guessing that you, in your supreme arrogance, have decided who can be a "real" Clemson fan. Suppose you have a friend who graduated, or even played for, say LSU, or Ohio State, but now resides in Anderson and actually enjoys going to Clemson games. Is he not "fit", in your pompous estimation, to be a Clemson Tiger fan, simply because his first allegiance is to another team? Maybe he shouldn't be allowed to buy a ticket in the first place, huh? What about someone who comes from a "house divided"? Is the Clemson part of that marriage forever contaminated by close contact with the other half? Here's a novel approach for you.....try listening to the actual message, and open up your mind to a different perspective, or point of view, instead of trying to discover various ways of shooting the messenger, just because the small boy in you rises up in anger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2014, 12:04 PM

But nobody on a Clemson site wants to hear you Coot logic.

You're clearly..

Oct 8, 2014, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Motor City Bengal ]

..insane.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15933660

Get help.

Re: You're clearly..

Oct 8, 2014, 12:19 PM

Shane, I am flattered by your obsession with me, but name-calling is really a poor substitute for an intelligent rebuttal, which obviously is beyond your skill set. I'll give you an honest compliment, though. I don't know of any Clemson Tiger football fan who truly loves Coach Swinney as much as you do. You have always defended Dabo, even when you were in the minority on this very board. BTW, in case you're still espousing your conspiracy theory about me having 47 handles, I'm still, and always only have been, MCB.

Oct 8, 2014, 1:33 PM

please do not pick on shane. he is mentally incapable of defending himself, or using logic. to engage in anything logical with him is like fighting with an unarmed man or woman. just let him play and ignore him, he is harmless, bless his heart!

Re: I have 3 handles on here***

Oct 8, 2014, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: You're clearly.. ]

do you refer to you as the wise men?***

Oct 8, 2014, 2:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does a bear.....?***

Oct 8, 2014, 2:05 PM

Nice***

Oct 8, 2014, 2:05 PM

is it

Oct 8, 2014, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Does a bear.....?*** ]

catholic?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice***

Oct 8, 2014, 2:06 PM

Oct 8, 2014, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: You're clearly.. ]

MCB. Motor City d*****Bag

You didn't need to show additional confirmation. Really.

Oct 8, 2014, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: You're clearly.. ]

It's not like your sanity is really in question here. I mean, for the love of pete, you know you're not sane. In fact, you know you're nuts, but you just don't care. So what's up with the feeble reply? What's up with the hilarious attempts to defend yourself here? You try too hard with contrived drivel; are you dumb in addition to being a loon?

And exactly what would you like me to rebut? You have to offer something of substance before it can be squashed. Just throwing pounds of demented drivel at the wall in the hopes it will stick somewhere other than within that twisted head of yours, yeah, that doesn't work so well. Ya know?

By the way, why no attempt to defend your insane charade, switching from a disgruntled Clemson fan, to a Detroit Tiger fan, to a neutral fan who lightly defends the ####, to a full blown cocklover who can't help to defend his beloved gamepenises when the #### hits the fan?

I mean seriously, why do you try to hide it? You're a nutcase, and its okay. Just go with it. At least try to stop with the incredibly weak charade. Okay?

Oct 8, 2014, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Motor City Bengal ]

I don't think it needs to be an emotional decision. You're just a ######...pretty simple

Oct 8, 2014, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Motor City Bengal ]

blah blah blah I love ####.

That is what I just read.

null

I read the first three sentences of your post.

Oct 8, 2014, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Motor City Bengal ]

I'd pass a lie detector test by saying yes, you owe me an apology.

I'll be waiting.

Oct 8, 2014, 1:34 PM

This thread is like a field day. Come on MotorCityBunghole & leadcoot, let's hear it. Stanley, you can even participate. What do yall really think about all the morans around here?

Also, I don't think I can be convinced that this isn't one person talking to himself.

We need irmotig and sportsfan to join the melee.

Oct 8, 2014, 1:36 PM

Any juan else I'm missing?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: We need irmotig and sportsfan to join the melee.

Oct 8, 2014, 1:38 PM

Irmo settled down when we started winning ball games again. He gets a pass. There's this juan guy in particular who's a raciss who aint cool

Brazzy B with a new video***

Oct 8, 2014, 2:18 PM [ in reply to We need irmotig and sportsfan to join the melee. ]

null

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2014, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Motor City Bengal ]

Well IB, you are the most self-proclaimed arrogant ### on this board, but hey, that's news to no one.

Oct 8, 2014, 2:13 PM

So is it not news to anyone that I'm arrogant. Or is not news to anyone that I know I'm arrogant?

I'm not sure how this is supposed to be a negative indictment, but at least it was brief. Thanks for that.

Oct 8, 2014, 2:14 PM

Says the king of bloated posts.

Oct 8, 2014, 2:19 PM

I challenge you to find something I've posted that's similar to this monstrosity. This is a casual response from you and is typical (even shorter than a lot of your drivel):

Hey, have a nice day yourself! There's a few hotheads who get grilled when I speak the truth on this board. Those folks are all about emotion, not intellect. Truth really upsets people who thrive only on their emotional allegiance to a cause, institution, or whatever. I'm guessing that you, in your supreme arrogance, have decided who can be a "real" Clemson fan. Suppose you have a friend who graduated, or even played for, say LSU, or Ohio State, but now resides in Anderson and actually enjoys going to Clemson games. Is he not "fit", in your pompous estimation, to be a Clemson Tiger fan, simply because his first allegiance is to another team? Maybe he shouldn't be allowed to buy a ticket in the first place, huh? What about someone who comes from a "house divided"? Is the Clemson part of that marriage forever contaminated by close contact with the other half? Here's a novel approach for you.....try listening to the actual message, and open up your mind to a different perspective, or point of view, instead of trying to discover various ways of shooting the messenger, just because the small boy in you rises up in anger.

Is bloated your way of implying that I don't ask a bunch of analogous rhetorical questions back to back to back? Do you think this adds emphasis? Maybe we should all ramble? If we all rambled we'd be smarter, no? It's okay to be a Gamecock fan but is it too much to ask to be reasonable and perspicuous?

Good luck!

Oct 8, 2014, 2:25 PM

IB, him know how to ramble well.

Oct 8, 2014, 2:26 PM

Precisely what I thought.

I need another 500 worder on some other mundane topic soon.

Oct 8, 2014, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Motor City Bengal ]

So basically what you are saying here is you could not find one.

Good job #### lover.

null

Oct 8, 2014, 2:48 PM

He's either still looking or trying to hope this one just blows over. MCB is a Coot to be sure, but he's not dumb. He knows where the burden of proof lies.

Tell 'em capon

Oct 8, 2014, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Motor City Bengal ]

IB is a good man. A Clemson man. Don't you have film on Kentucky to watch and Furman to get ready for?

Oh, I figured he was a sakerila graduate

Oct 8, 2014, 2:08 PM

He seriously tries to argue he's a Clemson fan who loves when Clemson loses?

Motor City Bengal once told me that he'd drink the sweat

Oct 8, 2014, 2:14 PM

from underneath Slurrier's moobs if it meant Clemson would win a national title...

True story...

Re: Motor City Bengal once told me that he'd drink the sweat

Oct 8, 2014, 2:16 PM

That's dedication.

Oct 8, 2014, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Motor City Bengal once told me that he'd drink the sweat ]

That's cute! About as funny as me saying Dabo has been sucking hind teat there for five years.

Wha? Changed your mind I see...***

Oct 8, 2014, 2:21 PM

Oct 8, 2014, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Motor City Bengal once told me that he'd drink the sweat ]

Nah, his statement is a lot funnier than the statement you would make in the proposed hypothetical scenario.

Would someone posting pro-Clemson content often

Oct 8, 2014, 2:10 PM

have a 52% pulse?

Sirius.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Would someone posting pro-Clemson content often

Oct 8, 2014, 2:13 PM

Do you mean "pro-Clemson content" or just "pro-boy's club on this board content". There is a difference, you know.

Difference doesn't matter...one search of your post history

Oct 8, 2014, 2:16 PM

and you're constantly taking jabs at Clemson at it's players. I remember you once took a jab at Nuk and his wonderlic score and said you wonder if he'd ever figure out a USuCk grad was signing his checks.

Man! That sounds like an unbiased football fan doesn't it!

Re: Difference doesn't matter...one search of your post history

Oct 8, 2014, 2:22 PM

Wrong.....not Nuk, Spiller! I'm not constantly taking jabs at Clemson players, the Spiller comment was made after some of you knuckleheads were ragging on the intelligence of opposing players. Get your facts straight, Val Kilmer.

Re: Difference doesn't matter...one search of your post history

Oct 8, 2014, 2:23 PM

And then in the same year, Chris Culliver does the unthinkable and scores lower than Spiller did --- despite being a member of the SEC Academic Honor Roll in his last year at SCAR.

We can't beat the Coots at anything these days!

You sure about that?

Oct 8, 2014, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Difference doesn't matter...one search of your post history ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14084265#14084265

Re: You sure about that?

Oct 8, 2014, 2:31 PM

Flag on the play. Suspicions confirmed that Bunghole is a lying sack of monkey shit. Haha love it

Re: You sure about that?***

Oct 8, 2014, 2:42 PM [ in reply to You sure about that? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Oct 8, 2014, 2:46 PM [ in reply to You sure about that? ]

and like a fart in the wind the #### lover disappears.

null

PREACH!!!! Oh lawd!***

Oct 8, 2014, 6:15 PM [ in reply to You sure about that? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2014, 6:16 PM [ in reply to You sure about that? ]

Oops.

The coot got caught in one more lie

;)

Oct 8, 2014, 2:11 PM

can Saturday get here, please!!!

Oct 8, 2014, 2:11 PM

can Saturday get here, please!!!

It's no use...this Saturday has been silenced...***

Oct 8, 2014, 2:17 PM

Replies: 49