Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots tickets against Akron
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,200

Coots tickets against Akron

Dec 2, 2018, 11:14 AM

Look, I despise the coots. I don't want to win in anything EVER! However, what some of our Clemson fans did I despise more. Those free tickets to the Akron game were suppose to be for community groups and military. Yes, I know they athletic department screwed up by making them free to public. Taking those free tickets for no other reason to make the stadium look empty is ridiculous. I also realize that stadium would have been empty regardless. The fact is it's a bad look for us. There is speculation that some fans used several email addresses to order as many tickets as possible. In an article published by the Sporting news one fan claims to have cleared an entire section. That's just stupid! I am sure I will get blasted for this, but it's just how I feel.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most likely scenario was

Dec 2, 2018, 11:21 AM

that USuC changed the excuse for FREE tickets after being made a laughing over it to start with.

However,if you watched the game and seen that only 10-15,000 showed up. Plenty of tickets were still available to ANYONE that wanted them.

It was a prank,don't go all Snowflake about it.

Re: Most likely scenario was

Dec 2, 2018, 11:28 AM

That's fair point

Dec 2, 2018, 11:56 AM

+ 1 for an open mind to someone else's point of view. You are as rare as a unicorn on social media.

Dec 2, 2018, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Most likely scenario was ]

I should have added, I see merit in both points of view. Very well could have been "bulls eye management," the gun goes off accidentally and you run over to the wall and draw a bulls eye around it.

Re: Coots tickets against Akron

Dec 2, 2018, 11:22 AM

Were there community groups and military standing outside that wanted to go? I would never request a ticket for a USuC game that my Tigers weren't playing in, free or otherwise. But I highly doubt that some homeless person didn't get their dream of seeing the Chickens play because all the free tickets were gone.

IF there were dirt pekker fans who couldnt get a free ticket

Dec 2, 2018, 11:30 AM

as a result of the prank,I agree..otherwise, you're just pickin' the fly turds out of some funky pepper.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: Coots tickets against Akron

Dec 2, 2018, 11:30 AM

I bet you believe everything you see on CNN too.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,200
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic