Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mornin', P&R Trumpies. Helpe me out.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 924

Mornin', P&R Trumpies. Helpe me out.

Nov 30, 2018, 7:59 AM

Y'all have been saying this whole time that the whole Mueller thing was just a made-up witch hunt and there's no collusion at all. How you feelin' today?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Helpe? HELPE?!

Nov 30, 2018, 8:05 AM

Coffee please.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Mornin', P&R Trumpies. Helpe me out.

Nov 30, 2018, 8:15 AM

Oh, They get it! Looks he's just a very good developer who was just minding his own business. He just did a little collusion, it's all very legal and very cool. Yeah, so there's a couple of witches, maybe a warlock or too, but just look at what Hillary did, she...she...FISA...Comey...Hannity...BOOM! *heads explode*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2018, 10:30 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where's the collusion. Cohen lied about a date on a project

Nov 30, 2018, 8:15 AM

that was completely legal and later cancelled.

Please explain how that impacted the election.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Where's the collusion. Cohen lied about a date on a project

Nov 30, 2018, 8:21 AM

Mueller ain't done son! We are just hearing bits and pieces right now, but don't you think that potential business deals with a foreign government could compromise a political candidate? Mueller is pulling that thread.

Get back to me then.***

Nov 30, 2018, 8:22 AM

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Get back to me then.***

Nov 30, 2018, 8:24 AM

I've been hearing bits and pieces for two years

Nov 30, 2018, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Where's the collusion. Cohen lied about a date on a project ]

Still no collusion. Still waiting. Some tax fraud. Lying. Still not seeing anything impacting the election.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean, if this doesn't settle it, I don't know what does.

Nov 30, 2018, 8:31 AM

You haven't seen anything about collusion in the report that hasn't been released yet. CASE CLOSED.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I mean, if this doesn't settle it, I don't know what does.

Nov 30, 2018, 8:34 AM

Two years they have been searching and examining and interviewing....nothing but some unpaid taxes and now this nuance.

Such a joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would you guys mind sharing your advanced copy of the

Nov 30, 2018, 9:01 AM

report with me? I missed the early-signup sheet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would you guys mind sharing your advanced copy of the

Nov 30, 2018, 9:14 AM

I imagine these two watched the Detective Hannity hour last night and are just repeating what they learned.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who started this thread?

Nov 30, 2018, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Would you guys mind sharing your advanced copy of the ]

BOOM ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2018, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Re: I mean, if this doesn't settle it, I don't know what does. ]

Trumpies be like...

Exactly. I'm waiting on the report

Nov 30, 2018, 9:47 AM [ in reply to I mean, if this doesn't settle it, I don't know what does. ]

until then, it's all a bunch of hot air to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wouldn't that also apply to the folks claiming collusion?***

Nov 30, 2018, 11:15 AM [ in reply to I mean, if this doesn't settle it, I don't know what does. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 1:57 AM [ in reply to I mean, if this doesn't settle it, I don't know what does. ]

Hi silly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The comical thing is that he blatantly incriminates himself

Nov 30, 2018, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Where's the collusion. Cohen lied about a date on a project ]

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

As it turns out, that same day, the Russians — whether they had tuned in or not — made their first effort to break into the servers used by Mrs. Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping 29-page indictment unsealed Friday by the special counsel’s office that charged 12 Russians with election hacking.

Re: The comical thing is that he blatantly incriminates himself

Dec 3, 2018, 2:04 AM

That's not incriminating you idiot. It did make the Russians feel they had a green light though.
Despite the consensus from other Dems and Libs that Trump is an idiot like you, he wouldn't have been that blatant and called attention to a deal he had with Russians. He would have kept his mouth shut and let it play out. He was merely saying what a lot of people felt, which was somebody needed to find those emails and expose Killary and apparently our FBI had no interest in doing it.

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Willful ignorance is the problem for so many Republicans.

Nov 30, 2018, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Where's the collusion. Cohen lied about a date on a project ]

The are setting themselves up for a mule-kick to the Jimmy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If anything legally happens to Trump, it hurts me no more

Nov 30, 2018, 2:03 PM

than it would you. But you're probably richer than I am and have kids, so actually, it probably would hurt you more.

It seems odd to want to hurt yourself just to spite an unknown larger group of people. Tribal politics is a weird thing. But hey..you do you.

Believing in the rule of law should not be a Democratic only

Nov 30, 2018, 3:11 PM

position. But it sure has become that.

Folks, come see this pile of bull sheet here ^^^***

Nov 30, 2018, 3:35 PM

Re: Folks, come see this pile of bull sheet here ^^^***

Nov 30, 2018, 3:42 PM

He has a point. Repubs in Congress can't question Trump. They're too worried about offending the base.

So do we keep this investigation going until we find every

Nov 30, 2018, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Believing in the rule of law should not be a Democratic only ]

crooked politician in Washington?

Maybe we should just have an ongoing special counsel for ever who is in charge at the moment.

Nov 30, 2018, 8:25 AM

LOl at you Dems. Just LOL.

Nov 30, 2018, 8:30 AM

I don't see the collusion yet either. That being said, do you at least think Trump is shady and full of it?

Whether it is considered collusion, conspiracy, stupidity,

Nov 30, 2018, 11:21 AM

or a buncha dudes finding crooked ways to make money, I think we'll ultimately find that Trump drowning in Russian debt and not just the bank kind. But it wasn't just a coincidence that Deutsche Bank got raided again yesterday, a bank that has been previously fined $10B for laundering Russian mafia money and the only bank in the world that would loan Trump money. No matter what it's called, Russia(Putin) has influence over the guy we elected.

I bet the guy wasn't even born here***

Nov 30, 2018, 11:35 AM

Why you think he marries all them foreign chicks?

Nov 30, 2018, 11:41 AM

And don't think Marla is off scotfree, I grew up in GA in the 70s and 80s...that place was third world!

Re: I bet the guy wasn't even born here***

Nov 30, 2018, 1:30 PM [ in reply to I bet the guy wasn't even born here*** ]

Phhtt, erryone knows Trump was born in Kenya.

He's muslim too

Re: I bet the guy wasn't even born here***

Nov 30, 2018, 2:26 PM

Not true. He was born in the Bronx.

Re: Whether it is considered collusion, conspiracy, stupidity,

Nov 30, 2018, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Whether it is considered collusion, conspiracy, stupidity, ]

why were you not upset by the donations to the Clinton Foundation, selling Uranium....

Nov 30, 2018, 12:47 PM

Probably because that is fake news.

Nov 30, 2018, 4:55 PM

I rather enjoy your hypocrisy.

*Mueller unveils that a Trump business talked about building a building in Moscow as part of a legal business transaction, but abandoned the idea almost immediately*

Liberals: "Trump is a traitor and beholden to an illuminati-esque secret cabal of Russians, led by Putin, who have drowned Trump in billions of dollars of Russian Mob money via a scheme that has been decades in the making to make Trump President so the Vodka-luminati can control the U.S. Orange man bad, in peech in peech!"

*Federal investigators reveal and provide physical evidence, witness testimony, paper trails, and money trails that show Hillary Clinton was illegally funneling money through a phony 'foundation' to illegally sell U.S. Uranium to a former hostile power, and established an illegal insecure server in her house to disseminate top secret information, and was later proven to have tampered with and destroyed evidence in a swath of actions that have clear proof of violating dozens of federal laws*

Liberals: "Well obviously this is fake news made up by Hannity you inbred conservitards. Checkmate Repukelicans!"

Nov 30, 2018, 5:50 PM

It is fake news. Shep Smith did a breakdown of it and stated just that. It's just right wing conspiracy nonsense. Hillary wasn't in a position to decide all on her own to sell uranium to Russia.

Dec 3, 2018, 2:10 AM

She was Secretary of State and didn't open her mouth in protest. Neither did Mueller or the Liar in Chief.

Why are you changing the subject?

Nov 30, 2018, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Whether it is considered collusion, conspiracy, stupidity, ]

Why aren't YOU upset over this stuff with Trump?

Oh, the Clinton Foundation was certainly

Nov 30, 2018, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Whether it is considered collusion, conspiracy, stupidity, ]

pay to play...dirty as they come. If Hilldawg had been elected, think how many friggin' seats the republicans would've gained in the house and senate, she would've been investigated to death. And therein lies the problem, WTPh is wrong with our country that these two wretches were the party nominees?

Rosatom-Uranium One(Canadian company)is a big hairy booger made hairier by all the shoddy reporting on it, but it ain't just a Clinton thang. The transaction that occurred in 2010 would never happen today due to optics alone. The American mining interests in Wyoming, though, made a chitload of money on the deal though and didn't have to lift a finger. Good for them, ultimately not a good look for the US. Still, no uranium went to Russia in the deal...that fact gets overlooked alot, just like the fact of who benefited from the sale.

Re: Oh, the Clinton Foundation was certainly

Nov 30, 2018, 5:54 PM

Liberals didn't like Hillary generally speaking. We don't care what happens with Hillary. It's just that most of it all is fake news by nutty right wing conspiracy theorists. If it can be proven Repubs should go after her. They won't because it's fake news usually. Kind of like how so many Repubs thought she had people killed.

Re: Oh, the Clinton Foundation was certainly

Nov 30, 2018, 5:55 PM

Posted this in the post above in the wrong spot. Sorry

Dec 3, 2018, 1:56 AM

Nothing to see here. Its a panic move by Mueller to keep pressure on Trump.
Cohen plead guilty to lying in the Southern District of NY after Mueller farmed it out because knew he had nothing on collusion.
Now that Papadopoulos, Manafort, Corsi, Stone and Asssange are all suing or threatening to sue Mueller and the DOJ, Mueller has brought Cohen back into his investigation as a scare tactic with more BS, (the lie that Cohen had a deal with a Russian to get rich) hoping Cohen will recant his multiple previous statements that he knew nothing at all about collusion with Russians and never went to Prague to arrange payment for Killary's emails.
Mueller is desperate. He has nothing and everybody with a brain knows it.
I feel great.

I love...

Dec 3, 2018, 7:57 AM

How you Trump folks adamantly state as if it's fact there's nothing to any of this, and you have absolutely no clue or evidence to support your claim.

Yet more people plead guilty...

Mar 26, 2019, 9:20 AM

yep

Mar 26, 2019, 9:30 AM

Catahoula

LOL this aged well didnt it?

Thank you for asking.

Mar 26, 2019, 9:42 AM

I feel quite incomplete and will so until the ex-FBI, CIA and Justice officials, officers and representatives along with the manufacturers and delivers of the false document which convinced the FISA courts to issue a warrant to spy on a political opponents' presidential campaign face the law.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 46
| visibility 924
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic