Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More on that Russian disinformation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

More on that Russian disinformation

Oct 20, 2020, 7:48 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More on that Russian disinformation

Oct 20, 2020, 7:50 PM

When is that POS Adam Schiff getting what he deserves? Unethical, stupid moron.

Oct 20, 2020, 8:00 PM

So you hate unethical people. Interesting.

Oct 20, 2020, 8:58 PM

Well, then, that settles it. I'm convinced.

Except, well...Washington Examiner is owned by conservative Christian Republican mega-donor and billionaire Phillip Anschutz...and Gorka's an Alt-Right wingnut who was once part of the Trump administration before moving on to Fox News and now hosts a radio show called America First, which is really cool, because when I think of real 'Merricuns, I think of Hungarian guys with English accents...though he did work for Breitbart, so I guess that makes him part of the team, right?

The good news is despite Gorka's pronounced anti-semetic views he denies he was actually a Nazi back in Hungary. (There's some questions about that.)

So...I take it you regard this as affirmation from credible sources, then? I'm sure this thing will start getting legs any second now. Serious reporters everywhere are going to converge!

Oct 20, 2020, 9:21 PM

Wait...

Oct 20, 2020, 9:05 PM

“A” federal official? Is that an anonymous source?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait...

Oct 20, 2020, 9:26 PM

Oct 20, 2020, 9:31 PM

Yes, Fox News claims that Fox News is not lying about the origins of this story. Gotcha.

Excuse for a second while I walk around in circles and hit myself in the head with a board a few times. Maybe then I'll be able to follow your line of thinking.

Oct 20, 2020, 9:40 PM

Oct 20, 2020, 10:02 PM

...and I'll thump myself some more.

The NBC news story pretty much just quoted Ratcliffe saying basically nothing at all. He said "there's no proof it's foreign but we'll look and get back you", which is awfully noncommittal for a guy who works for Trump.

The Daily Mail is not owned by Trump, no...it's tabloid that is arguably the least credible source in England.

You are seriously linking to tabloids as your sources? Here, let me answer in kind with this article from the equally credible Deep Left Field, since we're just into sites that throw whatever they feel like against the wall:
https://deepleftfield.info/unearthed-photo-of-trump-introducing-young-eric-ivanka-to-jeffrey-epstein-is-creepy-as-####/

Oct 20, 2020, 10:07 PM

Total mic drop dude!

Oct 20, 2020, 10:26 PM

High five!

https://images.app.goo.gl/MFC3MxBouqNxqsno9”>

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Wait... ]

Don't count on NY Times or WaPo to report on something that's likely completely fabricated by a Trumpie computer repair guy and Rudy Giuliani? Yeah, that's pretty much how it works.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

The DNI says there’s no evidence? So where did Schiff get

Oct 21, 2020, 12:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Wait... ]

his “intelligence?”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: The DNI says there’s no evidence? So where did Schiff get

Oct 21, 2020, 5:51 AM

Maybe from the 50+ former intelligence officers who say it IS almost certainly Russian disinformation. It's fascinating, too, because the byline on the story is Emma-Jo Watson, a former Hannity staffer, who has never posted a byline before. Ever. Mostly because she doesn't seem to be an actual reporter, or at least never has been before.

So why her? She was apparently the only person they could find who would put her name on the story. Literally. Actual reporters all ran from it. Whereas Emma-Jo literally has no journalistic credentials to lose.

Yeah, baby. This is all real credible stuff. A scoop in a Murdoch-owned tabloid, posted by a non-reporter who has never posted a story before.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521823-50-former-intelligence-officials-warn-ny-post-story-sounds-like-russian

Sshhh. "A" is top of the alphabet.

Oct 20, 2020, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Wait... ]

And it was a federal official. A, they, whaddya say. Yah, yah, yah.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Witch hunt!***

Oct 20, 2020, 9:10 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Oct 20, 2020, 10:34 PM

man, dirty joe is up to his nose in corruption

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 10:44 PM

Come on, Rangers. You can't be so obviously insincere. Say it like you believe it!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Hillary and Obama started this Russian disinformation

Oct 20, 2020, 10:41 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN06402140

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 12:33 PM

If you get you news from Twitter, you are just begging to be mislead (or to have your biases confirmed)

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic