Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More on Trevor Lawrence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,849

More on Trevor Lawrence

Jul 13, 2016, 9:05 AM

From a dawg writer, so it tends to favor them but still talks well of Clemson.
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/nations-no-1-player-should-decide-very-soon-between-georgia-and-clemson

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More on Trevor Lawrence

Jul 13, 2016, 11:06 AM

This quote makes me feel better about our chances...

The reason he would go to Clemson would be the staff.

“That would end up being where I would feel more comfortable at,” he said. “That’s all the coaches there and the whole staff and not just the head coach and the offensive coordinator that is recruiting me. It would be everybody on that staff wanting to make me a better person and not just a better football player

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt.

Jul 13, 2016, 11:48 AM

Young man has his head on straight.

UGA has to have success on the field and off under Smart.

Makes me feel ever better, too. Considering, UGA's history of off the field issues and the SEC attitude in general.

The Mutts have have nice classes for longest time. #1 underachieving school, imo. Will it change under Smart is yet to be seen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*have had

Jul 13, 2016, 11:49 AM

edit

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he really wants UGA, he should wait to see how their

Jul 13, 2016, 12:33 PM

season goes. Not sure why he needs to commit so early.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

If he picks UGA, its is based on their Pro-style offense and

Jul 13, 2016, 12:57 PM

his relationship with the Offensive Co-ordinator. Clemson brings the intangibles to go along with the great W-L record. Coaching staff that cares for the "person", not just the football player, doing things the right way and holding players accountable for actions. He really spoke well of the coaching staff which is a huge factor in his decision per his words in the article.

Best wishes to him no matter the choice, seems like a really bright young man. With that said, pick the Tigers!!

Go Tigers!!

Re: If he picks UGA, its is based on their Pro-style offense and

Jul 16, 2016, 10:40 PM

Kid will be a baller either way. Difference is Clemson will give him full support as a person and UGA will just use him as a qb and move on.

If I were a Dawg fan I would not be comfortable competing against Clemson and a 'feeling' he has...

If he comes to the cookout I would worry if I were a dumb georgia fan.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watching his film, two things that stand out...

Jul 16, 2016, 11:59 PM

...besides the obvious (uber accurate freaking cannon for an arm) is (1) he has great wheels for such a tall guy on both planned and broken runs and (2) will take a hit throwing in the pocket without hesitation. He will be successful in a Pro-Style or Spread offense.

So, as he said, his decision will come down to where he feels the most comfortable. I like our chances because of that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,849
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic