Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More bad news
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

More bad news

Sep 8, 2020, 4:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Explain why Dems would cheer more deaths?

Sep 8, 2020, 4:39 PM

Do you think Dems want more people to die just so the Orange man can be voted out? Their entire push has been to lower the # of deaths by enforcing mask policy, limiting exposure, etc etc. They wanted these policies in place sooner.

It's great to see the death and hospitalization rates keep going down. I hope this continues.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Explain why Dems would cheer more deaths?

Sep 8, 2020, 4:56 PM

Dems absolutely blame him for high deaths and poor response

Sep 8, 2020, 5:14 PM

But certainly do not wish for a higher deaths.

I'm missing news that states still advocating for complete shutdowns.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do seem to be missing news and reading skills

Sep 8, 2020, 5:30 PM

You're quoting California articles from March as proof?

Sep 8, 2020, 5:48 PM

Where are the articles mentioning 'complete' shutdowns by some of the leaders? If you can't back up your own words, just be a man and admit you misspoke instead of trying to insult others.

You sure respond to a lot of my posts for having me on ignore.

Re: You're quoting California articles from March as proof?

Sep 8, 2020, 8:08 PM

That’s what I thought. No evidence.***

Sep 8, 2020, 8:15 PM

Re: That’s what I thought. No evidence.***

Sep 8, 2020, 8:23 PM

what he means is, he DOESN'T LIKE your evidence.***

Sep 8, 2020, 9:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You mean the evidence from March and June?

Sep 8, 2020, 9:28 PM

Totally relevant. The OP posted a link from friggin March as evidence for new shutdown demands.

Are you saying lack of indoor dining is equivalent to almost complete shutdown of the economy? That’s a giant leap of misbelief.

Re: You mean the evidence from March and June?

Sep 8, 2020, 9:34 PM

Re: You mean the evidence from March and June?

Sep 8, 2020, 9:45 PM

Do I need to spell this out in crayons for you?

National mask mandate does not equal almost complete shutdown. (Yet you must be grasping for straws if you think this is relevant to our conversation).

Opening slower does not equal almost complete shutdown. Even Texas has lawsuits.

I would have agreed with you on opening slower, but those weren’t your words Einstein.

All these messages starting with your belief that Dems are upset about less deaths, then mad when Dem states try to enact policies that they feel will limit deaths. What a web you spin.

Appears 3 hours not enough time to find real evidence you claim

Sep 8, 2020, 8:05 PM [ in reply to You do seem to be missing news and reading skills ]

What would Trump do if the roles were reversed?***

Sep 8, 2020, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Explain why Dems would cheer more deaths? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pssst...

Sep 8, 2020, 4:42 PM

Everyone is happy when COVID numbers go down. Everyone.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Well, those with a brain and a heart.

Sep 8, 2020, 4:53 PM

I can't speak for the OP.

Re: Pssst...

Sep 8, 2020, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Pssst... ]

No everyone is not happy.

Of course, publicly, if asked, dems will agree they are happy with numbers going down. Privately, they wish the death rate would soar if it meant Trump could be defeated.

Don't be so naive.

Hospitalizations are also way down in NC and been trending down even through the so-called "university melt-downs" (per the MSM) with COVID.

So, more evidence COVID and associated response or lack thereof is a hoax to steal the election.

Evidence?

Sep 8, 2020, 8:02 PM

Just because you believe it, doesn’t make it so. What’s twisted in your mind to think this?

I’ve had private conversations with Dems, and not one of them hope for more deaths.

Please provide links...

Sep 9, 2020, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Pssst... ]

Of people who would not be happy. If you cannot, you have admitted you're just making this claim up.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Nice! I'm glad that we're starting to figure this out

Sep 8, 2020, 5:15 PM

4 months after all the other countries did.

Re: Nice! I'm glad that we're starting to figure this out

Sep 8, 2020, 5:18 PM

Re: Nice! I'm glad that we're starting to figure this out

Sep 8, 2020, 9:16 PM

Forget it, she's rolling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Biden's retirement plan is working.***

Sep 8, 2020, 6:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More bad news

Sep 8, 2020, 6:03 PM

T3, you've outdone yourself for dumba$$ posts. so stupid!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Sep 8, 2020, 6:12 PM

Sep 8, 2020, 6:15 PM

i'm sure you were. try holding your breathe

Sep 8, 2020, 6:18 PM

Sep 8, 2020, 6:30 PM

lol, you don't play the victim so well.

you make an attack towards the left with lies, then cry when someone says somethin back
k crybaby snowflake

Sep 8, 2020, 6:43 PM

Sep 8, 2020, 6:49 PM

thats kinda cute ...take what I say and turn it around at me. my kids did that when they were 8 and 10...cute indeed.
you did say "& Dems"
you should grow tougher skin if you post trash like that. sorry to offend your fragile delicate self

Sep 8, 2020, 6:52 PM

Sep 8, 2020, 6:54 PM

they are pretty smart. I chose a great smart wife to be my babies mama.

thats besides the point. if you post stuff attacking Dems, and yes I am a Dem. dont be shocked when someone calls you on it. its that kinda flamethrower crap that keeps folks form having a real conversation on both sides

You mean like this?

Sep 8, 2020, 7:05 PM

Re: You mean like this?

Sep 8, 2020, 7:43 PM

yup trump is clown show for sure. I'm pretty sure nuance is lost on you

Re: You mean like this?

Sep 8, 2020, 10:45 PM

Trump, Rep and Christians bad, Dems and pervs good.

LMFAO***

Sep 8, 2020, 8:03 PM [ in reply to You mean like this? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Sep 8, 2020, 6:37 PM

Luckily for Trump the common people have very, very short memories. All they will know come November is that COVID is not a problem and has gotten much better. No one will care or recall who pointed fingers at Trump and what he did or did not do, according to some Monday morning QB.

Why does he get credit? Because if it was Trumps fault when the chit was hitting the fan (per MSM) then must be his fault when it gets fixed.

I'm sure you will agree.

Wow. Cumo and the Dems sure fooled the Indians.

Sep 8, 2020, 9:20 PM

They are just now reopening subway service in Delhi.

India must be full of Dems. The democrats there have covid containment zones where the subways will still remain closed.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/talk-less-break-the-peak-dmrcs-prep-in-full-swing-as-delhi-metro-is-set-to-hit-the-tracks-in-over-12-hours-2853721.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow. Cumo and the Dems sure fooled the Indians.

Sep 8, 2020, 9:24 PM

Precisely because they don't care about us or our politics.

Sep 8, 2020, 9:59 PM

It gives a fresh perspective beyond our pathetic media and inept politicians. There's a world out there that's going through this too. In Germany the Nazis are protesting Merkle. In Israel the orthodox jews are protesting the government/Netanyahu. Greece and Turkey (two Nato members) are on the brink of war. Japan's prime Minister is rumored to be stepping down soon. In Brazil they're protesting Bolsoneros lack of action regarding covid. In South Africa medical workers are protesting the government hoarding PPE and threatening to strike. In Australia states are pitted against themselves fighting because of lock downs. England just banned gatherings of more than 6 people. Australia shut down entire states totally over numbers less than SC had today.

Each country living in their own little world and fitting this into their unique scenarios. And we are no different. Just boggles my mind how people act like this. Such similar reactions in such different scenarios the world over to the exact same problem. Human nature I guess.

Blame Dems for your lost job. Blame Trump for grandma dying. None of that helps us be our best at handling this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Precisely because they don't care about us or our politics.

Sep 8, 2020, 10:23 PM

Sep 8, 2020, 11:41 PM

T3,

A playbook like actually wearing masks and social distancing - like the Dems were calling for since day 1 ??

Sep 8, 2020, 11:48 PM

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic