Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mooseknucks is dumber than we thought (possible?) If SC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,571

Mooseknucks is dumber than we thought (possible?) If SC

May 19, 2018, 9:03 AM

is behind the Belk transfer, and they have used Dabos good character against him to get a player?

He won't forget. They may not get another highly regarded player from this state (Thinking Tenn)

Once the rout starts, Dabo may not be as likely to take his foot off the gas - multiple never agains...

Muffcramp may leave SC never having beaten Clemson (we're at 4 now, TL beats him 3 more, how long do they put up with it?)and will be another coot coach to leave in shame.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mooseknucks is dumber than we thought (possible?) If SC

May 19, 2018, 9:30 AM

If history repeats it self again Muschump will never be a head coach again. USuC curse gets
another one and this one is kinda young unlike the rest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Used it against him?'

May 19, 2018, 9:37 AM

You can't use someone's integrity against them. One might tempt a man of integrity to act in a way that violates his integrity but if a man of integrity remains faithful and sticks by his convictions the results of his actions benefit him more in the long run that any sacrifice of integrity may/will have.

I fear you are using a poor frame of reference for these circumstances in an attempt to get a view from Dabo's perspective. If Dabo was upset over this I promise you it was a fleeting condition. From all I've seen of Dabo he is a mature Christian man who knows the scripture well. I've been in circumstances where I was a bit confounded and conflicted about similar situations.

I walked away without recourse.

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

I learned when you walk away from such without seeking or wanting vengeance you get to see those who think they are taking advantage reap what they sow. In time when I did misbehave under those circumstances I've seen nothing but my own harvest.

56-7 was reaping what you sow for both programs. It had nothing to do with vengeance.

We'd all like to think the buttwhuppins which USuCk has in store is a payback for something or another but fact of the matter is that Dabo is the best coach in the country and no upstart at a program like USuCk's will beat us as long as Dabo is alive. That's isn't vengeance, it's life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you think Dabo won't want to them regret recruiting and

May 19, 2018, 12:23 PM

taking an athlete that is already on campus and practicing, then we'll just have to disagree to disagree. But it isn't about vengeance, about competition.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 'Used it against him?'

May 19, 2018, 12:42 PM [ in reply to 'Used it against him?' ]

Amen Preacher!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 'Used it against him?'

May 19, 2018, 3:00 PM [ in reply to 'Used it against him?' ]

WELL SAID!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Will it ever end?

May 19, 2018, 9:48 AM

Belk is a blip on my memory. He didn't want to be a Tiger......so poof he ain't. I don't care if he goes to the coots and becomes all American. A player with class is rarely a coot, so Belk should fit right in. No hard feelings with him but I would like to know the real reason behind the treason. cootdom is closer to home is not a valid excuse unless he is going to drive home daily. Do like me, take a deep breath and move on........................PLEASE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

ed zackery!!!!!!***

May 19, 2018, 10:04 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,571
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic