Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Monte Lee and GC opening, latest in Cola.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Monte Lee and GC opening, latest in Cola.

Jun 11, 2017, 2:40 PM

Spoke to a donor for Usuck in church who immediately claimed an article in today's STATE indicated that if AD Tanner called Coach Lee that "He (Lee) would do anything for Tanner." I looked at the guy and replied I think not, don't believe everything you read. I then said I from what I read earlier this week Tanner seems to be headed in a different direction. I then turned and walked away.

Some people will say and do anything, but this fan seems to think Coach Lee is a "done deal" if Tanner merely asks. Usuck fans realize what we have is now what they want as is usually the case. If Monte left his reputation would be shot. Good luck GC fans, keep waiting because Monte isn't leaving Clemson at this point in his career!

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Monte Lee and GC opening, latest in Cola.

Jun 11, 2017, 2:44 PM

What was the sermon about? ;)

Jun 11, 2017, 2:49 PM

hopefully on not counting chickens before they hatch. It would be appropriate here. That said Lee is a grown man. He will do what he does. I dont worry about him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2017, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte Lee and GC opening, latest in Cola. ]

Sermon was about the life of Jacob and how the Lord changed him throughout for the better.

The USCe fan hopefully learned something to change for the better! He is an overall fine Christian, but he tends to be over dramatic about Usuck sports.

Jun 11, 2017, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte Lee and GC opening, latest in Cola. ]

The sermon st my blur has was about 20 minutes.

Jun 11, 2017, 2:57 PM

lmao. monte just moved into a brand new house. he said he hates moving with a passion. and monte has a kid in clemson. coots will coot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2017, 3:57 PM

It's kind of sad how many fans are jealous of the fact you guys got "one of our guys." I would be disappointed if we were legitimately interested in hiring him.

If we fired Holbrook we need to bring in a proven coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jun 11, 2017, 4:10 PM

Some of this may be coming from the writer at baseball America that is a good friend of tanner and Holbrook. He was interviewed on coot radio Friday and from what he was saying is that the natural order of things is that Monte should have been coaching at usuck and that Kevin o Sullivan should be coaching at Clemson instead of Florida...

Was speculating that tanner could be waiting on Florida to finish and then try to get O'Sullivan to take usuck job. Jmho

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2017, 4:11 PM

I have no idea why Sully would leave UF but that would be a home run hire.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jun 11, 2017, 5:42 PM

This is fake news.The writer had 1st.tier and 2nd tier coaches listed and
had an opinion about all.Monte was 2nd.tier and the writer said Monte
had wanted usuc but was passed over for Holbrook.He went on to say that
out of respect for Tanner,that Monte would interview if asked.I don't
believe that Monte would do that and he most likely will not be called
due to the gentleman agreement between the two schools.

Message was edited by: irmotig®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These deluded buffoons don't know **** !!!!!

Jun 11, 2017, 6:26 PM

Coach Lee just moved into a brand new house and two of his daughters will be starting Clemson in the Fall.

He's not going anywhere any time soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 11, 2017, 6:32 PM

So funny that few weeks ago Coot fans thought the state was a crap paper that didn't fact check and didn't know crap bc they said muschump lied. Now the State has thei side scoop and all truth when it comes to monte lee and the GC HC job

Jun 11, 2017, 10:10 PM

I don'think there is over a dozen coot fans that wouldn't accept Dabo being their head FB coach!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2017, 10:13 PM

Wrong bored

Jun 11, 2017, 10:25 PM

First read : GC opening and my initial thought was that Goose Creek is looking for a new coach ? In what ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic