Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Monte Lee HIre
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Monte Lee HIre

Jun 18, 2015, 6:17 PM

It's a bad day for Clemson Baseball. Radakovich says we can do better when he fires Jack Leggett and goes and hires A Gamecock who knows nothing about Clemson tradition and in 7 years has never made it to Omaha. When he had a chance to hire Matthew LeCroy who has more qualifications than anyone. Next thing he will do is change the Clemaon uniforms that have been a tradition forever. High socks , with short pants here we come. Travesty

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Monte Lee HIre

Jun 18, 2015, 6:19 PM

do you know where Lee went to shcool?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2015, 6:22 PM

Monte was hired as an assistant at SC because he was a pipeline to the SC Diamond Devils which at one time had some of the best talent in the southeast. Had Jack created a similar pipeline for himself these conversations wouldn't be happening.

Jun 18, 2015, 6:57 PM

Well we will see how good that pipeline is soon. He he was great why didn't Ray Tanner put him as the head coach when he went to AD.

friendship with Holbrook, duh.***

Jun 18, 2015, 7:26 PM

"Tanner said it was a friendship first with Holbrook"

http://www.scout.com/college/south-carolina/story/768228-holbrook-homecoming-all-in-the-family

How's that one working out for ya?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I think Ray Tanner's judgement regarding baseball coach hires does not help your case...

Jun 18, 2015, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte Lee HIre ]

at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 18, 2015, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte Lee HIre ]

Just an FYI cooterdude - the word from Gamecock land is that Holbrook has one more year on his contract. They are considering putting Tanner back as baseball HC, and probably keeping Holbrook as his assistant again. That combo worked. I'm not sure if Tanner will accept that, but it's being discussed. They can get another AD to replace Tanner, but they cannot easily get another HC like Tanner was.

Think it's not true - start asking some Gamecocks that actually make the decisions.

You heard it here first cooterdude.

Jun 19, 2015, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Monte Lee HIre ]

Might wish he had

Jun 19, 2015, 10:16 AM

Some posters simply need to either "grow up" or move on! Coach Lee has been hired as Clemson HBC! Coach Leggett's tenure is now history. While I went to USC in post-graduate school I in no way consider myself a Gamecock! Just because Coach Lee was employed by Ray Tanner does not make him one either. Perhaps when one gets a job they certainly have to work on behalf our their employer, but Coach Lee is a C of C graduate first and foremost. I expect Coach Lee to give Clemson his all and we as fans and supporters need to get behind his program. If you believe Brad Scott Tommy West or any other Clemson staff is a "chicken" supporter for merely having worked there then perhaps you need to ask them or better ask Coach Lee where his focus is currently. I suspect everyone of them would answer Clemson, the university of South Carolina just like the bumper sticker I had on my car the entire time I attended USC in Columbia.

Go Tigers!

GEEZ!***

Jun 18, 2015, 6:48 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2015, 6:59 PM

Thank you Mr.5 post.

Jun 18, 2015, 8:05 PM

This hire is killing you isn't it Coot ?

Jun 19, 2015, 1:11 PM

You are A Idiot

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic