Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots flooding the board with schedule thoughts ???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 91
| visibility 1

Coots flooding the board with schedule thoughts ???

May 14, 2015, 7:06 AM

Please tell us about your HARD schedule ? LSU or A&M? 2 5 loss teams. Tennessee,Kentucky,Mizzou,Vandy,Florida,wish Clemson's schedule was that easy.

Remember 2 middle of the pack BIG 12 teams(Mizzou/A&M) coming in and competing RIGHT OFF proved the SEC MYTH was wrong. AND let's not forget the Mythissippi scandal last year. After being propped up by the SEC Network,CBS and ESecPN last year, they got truck rolled in their Bowl games by the ACC and BIG 12.

Besides Clemson and UGA, UNCheat is probably your toughest game,from the lowly coastal division of the ACC. Of course it was one of the middle of the pack Coastal teams(VT0 that beat OSU last year when Bama got rolled by them LOLOLOL

On the plus side,it's nice to see the Coots dragging out the age old conference card again,just means,THEY KNOW THEY SUCK.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mizzou competing......shoot they came in and took over!

May 14, 2015, 7:15 AM

They've done more in TWO YEARS than usuc has in twenty years! That really doesn't surprise anyone now does it?

Re: Mizzou competing......shoot they came in and took over!

May 14, 2015, 7:57 AM

Well to be to mizzou, that wasn't hard.

May 14, 2015, 8:03 AM

Since Dabo was named Head Coach at Clemson, he is 3-6 vs the crappy SEC East.

Why don't you head down to bluff rd and bow to that

May 14, 2015, 8:10 AM

Shrine you have of your washed up, Zima drinking, non recruiting coach of yours.

Re: Why don't you head down to bluff rd and bow to that

May 14, 2015, 8:13 AM

Dabo is 1-5 vs the non recruiting head coach

Boyblue stupidity prevails, he doesnt count the first game

May 14, 2015, 8:14 AM

between Dabo and his drunken counterpart

Re: Boyblue stupidity prevails, he doesnt count the first game

May 14, 2015, 8:20 PM

He was an interim coach...2-5, i'll give it to you. Bottom line is, he got his a $$ handed to him.

Like i said in a previous post...

May 14, 2015, 8:24 AM

No doubt Spurrier beat our a$$ for 5 yrs, but isn't that what you expect a coach who has been coaching for 30+yrs to do to a coach who has been coaching for 5+yrs? Congrats, you caught us during a time when our program was trying to rebuild while your program was already rebuilt and looking to win championships. Funny thing is, we won championships when our team still had major holes in certain places but your team still hasn't won anything despite going on the best run in program history. Its very obvious which program is on the rise and which program isn't. I hope we see you back on here nov 28th

Re: Like i said in a previous post...

May 14, 2015, 8:28 AM

You do know, in the great ACC championship year, Clemson got boat raced by Carolina and lost to a team that wasn't in the top 20 by 100 points in the Orange Bowl. I'll take a Capital One bowl and finish in the top 10.

Lol what happened when y'all

May 14, 2015, 8:31 AM

Played auburn in the Georgia dome? That beating was just as worse. Cam Newton just scored again

Re: Lol what happened when y'all

May 14, 2015, 8:33 AM

One got crushed by the eventual National Champion and one got crushed by a non top 20 team

WV finished in the top 10

May 14, 2015, 8:39 AM

Coots got dismantled in the biggest game in program history. Lol

Re: WV finished in the top 10

May 14, 2015, 8:41 AM

Finished 17 and 18...they were 22nd going into the Orange Bowl

Ok whatever i was wrong

May 14, 2015, 8:43 AM

Regardless, Yall got beat worse than us in the biggest game of your programs history.

Re: Ok whatever i was wrong

May 14, 2015, 8:51 AM

You were wrong...stick to the facts

May 14, 2015, 8:52 AM

Since you and your usuc brethren are all about history these days......

You want to know what a worse loss looks like?

Look at Clemson/usuc 2003

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

May 14, 2015, 9:31 AM

They've had lots of horrible losses. In one 2 year stretch they lost 21 games, I think. That, almost, is unimaginable, almost. When I think of who the team is, it is imaginable, though. What a rich history of excellence that have. LOL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this was one of TWENTY ONE

May 14, 2015, 12:12 PM

Why can't you address the topic, puzzcake?

May 14, 2015, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok whatever i was wrong ]

Now, about your QB racist, HC....

Why don't you have the nutsakamus maximus to face him with those facts on his slurp - n - burp speaking circuit?

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

May 14, 2015, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok whatever i was wrong ]

Yep coot, these are the facts:

Major bowl appearances:
Tigers 7 Coots 0

Major bowl wins:
Tigers 4 Coots 0

Bowl wins over AP Top-ten teams
Tigers 4 Coots 0

Conference Titles:
Tigers 18 Coots 2

National Titles:
Tigers 1 Coots 0

Consensus AP All-Americans:
Tigers 23 Coots 4

Tiger wins over Coots:

Coot wins over Tigers:

Score of last meeting:
Tiger 35 Coots 17

well we won't hear anything out of the coots after that!!!***

May 14, 2015, 12:14 PM

May 17, 2015, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok whatever i was wrong ]

TU x 100

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

that same year, we took that same team to OT at their house

May 14, 2015, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Lol what happened when y'all ]

and lost by a nose. Didn't beat like a crack ho like y'all are....I mean did.

May 14, 2015, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Like i said in a previous post... ]

I tell ya what. Look at what the Old Ball Coach has done in 12 years at South Carolina compared to what Dabo has done at Clemson in almost half the time. You can talk about recent history. I will sum it up for you....

South Carolina
One SEC title (that wasn't a 10-win season and a loss to an ACC team in the Chick-fil-a Peach Bowl)
Two 10-win seasons
And won against Clemson in the past 5 years

That was with the greatest defensive player on the planet and the winningest QB is South Carolina history.....

Clemson
Two ACC championship appearances (1 win)
Two BCS bowl game appearances (1 win and the only South Carolina school to do it)
Winners against top 25 programs (Ohio State, Florida St, LSU, Georgia, Auburn, and most recently South Carolina)
Four 10-win seasons (including a blowout of Oklahoma, another top 25 team)
Two top 10 recruiting classes (most recent 2015 finishing 4th)
The number 1 defense in the Country last year (that was with a collection of talent who didn't leave the cupboard bare.)

So if you want to live in the "we play in the SEC" boogie talk, fine. But realize, the dude who is considered by many in your fan base as more of a cheerleader than a coach handed your behind to you with a Pirate of a QB (he was awesome on one leg, just wait until he has two) and a dynamite D (who returns a heck of a linebacker and secondary corps with the second string defense as the new starters).

As the saying goes, tape don't lie!

#printthattweetthat

May 14, 2015, 1:13 PM

South Carolina wasn't top 25 when you beat us last year.

That's my favorite part of this argument. There seems to be the notion Dabo finally 'beat' Spurrier.

Carolina and Clemson both regressed last year. Carolina just regressed a lot worse than Clemson did.

Has to be frustrating knowing you couldn't beat your rival during their best stretch of football of your lifetime. But your rival was able to stomp you multiple years during the greatest run of football in your lifetime.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

May 14, 2015, 1:26 PM

I guess my point was Clemson didn't need to beat South Carolina in our best current stretch of football and still accomplished so much more than South Carolina have playing in what ESPN considered "the toughest conference in college football." Tape don't lie!

Oh and as I mentioned, Clemson spanked that behind last year and if I am correct, you came into the season ranked 9th and in the previous seasons, ranked in the top 25. So I am using that stick. And I would think Clemson's best run in football lifetime was in 1981....that was the National Championship year. I will fully admit that football between the two schools was NOT played during 2009-2013. But if you talk about current history, my list is still valid. I thought I mentioned South Carolina winning five against Clemson and no other championships to show for it......Where am I wrong Classof09?

Oh and I believe that lifetime record is 66-45-4 (oh what a winning hand!!!)

May 14, 2015, 5:47 PM

But you didn't accomplish anything more than we did. You're just telling yourself you did.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2015, 8:08 PM

Yet here you are. Trying to convince us all.

You clearly don't care and it's all for grins, right? ;)

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

May 14, 2015, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Like i said in a previous post... ]

S-L-O.....Are you paying attention or am I not using plain English.....Let me break it down for you....In five years, your only accomplishment is beating Clemson.

In Clemson's five years, they won the ACC, a BCS bowl, beat the better side of your conference (and Georgia), and won 10 or more games four times.

Unlike South Carolina fans, we Clemson fans don't have to tell ourselves anything. Numbers don't lie. Enjoy watching Spurrier tap out after Vandy this year.

May 14, 2015, 9:17 PM

I mean you're trying to argue that your team accomplished more than a team who beat you five straight years and finished ahead of you in the polls four straight years...

It's just nonsensical. It's unfortunate you can't be rational.

I have no problem admitting clemson was the better team last year.

May 15, 2015, 5:59 AM

Where's your hardware?

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

May 15, 2015, 7:25 AM

Were you better than South Carolina either of those two seasons?

May 15, 2015, 7:28 AM

we were certainly better 2 years ago but you cant turn it over 6 times away from home and beat the sisters of the poor.

the better team dOesn't tUrn the ball over 6

May 15, 2015, 7:42 AM

Times.

Sure. . Maybe if we play that game in fantasy world10 times Clemson wins 9. If buts and coconuts. it Doesn't matter because you only get 1 shot to prove who is better on the field where it counts. Scar took advantage of thier opportunities and walked away the better team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: the better team dOesn't tUrn the ball over 6

May 15, 2015, 7:45 AM

well if you dont think we had the more talented team on the field that night we aint got nothing to argue about. there are many many times in sports the best team does not win.

May 17, 2015, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Like i said in a previous post... ]

Actually the stats would say three of those five years, Clemson wins if not for turnovers. Case in point, last year no turnovers, blow out. So yeah....

May 14, 2015, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Like i said in a previous post... ]

Oh, Slurrier taps out after the Tarholes cornhole the coots. Their very first game is the beginning of the end. They'll be damp washcloths by the time we get to DOO DOO ICE Stadium. And THAT will be their excuse.

May 14, 2015, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Like i said in a previous post... ]

So winning the National Championship during that period was no more than what you accomplished? Please share what year USuC captured theirs.

May 14, 2015, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Like i said in a previous post... ]

Greatest run of football in our life-times? Perhaps if you’re 25 or younger…

For the rest of us, the best run of Clemson football was 1981-89…80-20-4 record…Four Top-ten finishes including three in a row and a national title…Two bowl victories over top-10 teams…5 conference championships…The fact that we were 6-2-1 over the coots during that period including a 45-0 massacre over them in WB was just icing on the cake to us. We had much better things to crow about.

What has to be frustrating, is having the best era of your favorite program’s history come to an end and have no conference championships & no major bowl victories to show for it….All you have is the five year streak over Clemson (a team undergoing a coaching change) and a couple minor bowl wins over once proud programs that were experiencing down trodden times and were barely even ranked…

The worst part is, with all the talent now gone and your old worn out coach looking toward the exit door your prospects for the future aren't too good....The party is over for the coots my friend.

ok let's say we give you that.....what else ya got?

May 14, 2015, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Boyblue stupidity prevails, he doesnt count the first game ]

crickets

History also goes back only six years and stops a year ago

May 14, 2015, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Why don't you head down to bluff rd and bow to that ]

According to blue boy.

Re: History also goes back only six years and stops a year ago

May 14, 2015, 8:23 AM

Just comparing the current, non recruiting, drunk coach vs the current savior, Lombardi like coach. Key word is current.

I believe you were comparing the football records vs

May 14, 2015, 8:30 AM

Sec east teams Between the 2 current coaches.

The 2 are fundamentally as different as they Possibly could be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 14, 2015, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: History also goes back only six years and stops a year ago ]

Currently, Clemson is the state champion and scar sucks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

kwestion for you Boyblue

May 14, 2015, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: History also goes back only six years and stops a year ago ]

Which program is currently in better shape for the future? Clemson's consistent top 10 recruiting classes or your program with rats jumping off the sinking ship and your coach telling players to transfer?

You'll be looking up at us for quite some time little fella, just like you used to?

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: kwestion for you Boyblue

May 14, 2015, 8:57 AM

They still remember the feeling. That's why their fan base is in full on freak out mode about anything and everything these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Nope, you're actully using the FGF talking points,

May 14, 2015, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: History also goes back only six years and stops a year ago ]

finding the one microscopic area that you losers can use to try and feel good about yourselves. KEEP IT UP, you guys are funny when you know you suck.

Re: Nope, you're actully using the FGF talking points,

May 14, 2015, 9:12 AM

I'd rather our coaches with top 20 recruiting classes than yours with top 15 classes. We'll see how Clemson's WR Head Coach does with his new WR/Recruiting Coordinator Offensive Coordinator.

May 29, 2018, 11:58 AM

Time will tell how the new OC's work out over a long period, but it sure looked pretty good when we stomped a pure mud hole in a highly regarded Oklahoma team's ####. Talk about a beat down!

You will not be a .500 club THIS year either, ijit

May 14, 2015, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Nope, you're actully using the FGF talking points, ]

Convince us otherwise. You have as many First Team SEC projected players as Mandy Bilt and Cantphucky. Flour has more than one on both sides of the ball and McClain is raising he'll that he has no talent.

Do baseless boasting and conjecture help anything other than your shrinks back pocket?

-DNT

Florida McElwain..GD usoft auto correct needs a jalapeño ene

May 14, 2015, 10:39 AM

-nfm

May 14, 2015, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Nope, you're actully using the FGF talking points, ]

You already did...a 40-6 drubbing of Oklahoma in the RAB. You do realize Morris was gone then, Elliott/Scott were coaching, and Streeter was the QB coach in that game, right?

Does bullsh! ting you self help, little one?

May 14, 2015, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: History also goes back only six years and stops a year ago ]

Let's talk current...

Currently...

You are picked Fifth out Seven in your pillow fight division of the SEC.
You have one of the most talent depleted teams that your QB Racist Coach has assembled.
Your best player is used as a gimmick.
You rally behind a jive ### taking JUCO, not yet on campus, who shopped himself to many schools whom Won't even be on the field in Nov. He will wash out, flunk out or get into trouble. Hide and watch.

-PhD

Re: Does bullsh! ting you self help, little one?

May 14, 2015, 10:45 AM

I got the same amount of sacks as Ulric last season

May 20, 2015, 5:02 PM

I got more sacks than him and mine contains something he wishes he had.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2015, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Does bullsh! ting you self help, little one? ]

hey phd, lol!!!!!!!!!! do you mean jive talking? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you didn't get that phd here at Clemson, lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you ever stock up on things to help your feelings that got hurt so bad here a few weeks back? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2015, 1:18 PM

Drew, "the tape don't lie"...you do though. Let's get to the facts:
Spurrier has been at Carolina 10 years not 12. They had 3 consecutive 11 win seasons not (2) 10 win seasons. All 3 of the teams finished in the top 10, one in the top 5. Something Clemson hasn't done since '81. Oklahoma finished outside of the top 25 (Clemson didn't beat one team that finished on the top 25). Lastly, the 2 ACC appearances and BCS games, Clemson got boat raced by Carolina and finished ranked behind them. Now the "tape don't lie"

May 14, 2015, 1:22 PM

But thats all you got and it's over.
To bad the future for Coot U is not as bright as that team from the upstate.
The glory years and all you got is beating Clemson.
66-42-4

May 14, 2015, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Does bullsh! ting you self help, little one? ]

Congrats. How much did that help you this year when your soft football team was getting buttraped in the Valley?

What's your opinion on that? And thoughts on your drunken ball coach who has already checked out mentally...just months after giving you an unprecented streak against your hated in-state rival?

You saw a glimmer of hope and had someone ###### it all way. You're angry. You're scared. I understand. But here is no place to vent that stuff.

You still suck. You know it. And it shows. We can't help you.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

May 15, 2015, 5:41 AM

60 Minutes of football in November sent these clowns spiraling and they are still sinking. Little girls like blue are still clinging to the past, but ONLY the recent past. This boy is probably too young to remember before 2009, but he was given a lesson this past September and he doesnt like it. LOL Its going to get worse for her and she dont even know it.

You're an idiot.

May 14, 2015, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Does bullsh! ting you self help, little one? ]

Coots don't win championships. That's what I'm taking from you and lead idiot's posts.

What was your record this past season?

May 15, 2015, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Does bullsh! ting you self help, little one? ]

Morons admire you.

-Doc

May 20, 2015, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Does bullsh! ting you self help, little one? ]

And you aren't paying attention. Steve Spurrier in 10 years at South Carolina still hasn't accomnplished what Dabo has at Clemson in half the time. You can correct me all day long the facts are still...

Carolina - 5 wins in seven tries vs. Clemson and unless I am mistaken, the only years you had two or more wins....2012 and 2013, both 11 win-seasons.....

Clemson- a conference championship, a BCS win, wins over relevant top 25 teams, and four 10 or more win seasons.

Tape (unfortunately for you) don't lie......

May 20, 2015, 4:55 PM

Again a BCS Bowl win and conference championship aren't an accomplishment when comparing it to a team that was better than you each of those years.

It's like saying we were better than you last year because we beat Georgia and you didn't.

So what you're saying is

May 20, 2015, 4:58 PM

Tennessee was a better team than you last year? You were better than UGA? Ole Miss was better than Alabama? So how did Bama end up in the playoffs and Ole Miss didn't?

May 20, 2015, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Does bullsh! ting you self help, little one? ]

Lets compare your logic to other teams and perhaps your limited coot brain will understand.

VT beat Ohio St this past year...Ohio St won the national championship. VT won the Military Bowl..Which was the better team and who had the bigger year?

May 20, 2015, 5:51 PM

Sorry you can't use common sense.

That isn't my argument at all.

May 20, 2015, 6:14 PM

Your argument is South Carolina was better than Clemson because for five years, your team won. In the bigger picture, however, the cheerleader has accomplished more and culminates in the thrashing of South Carolina. You are the one aren't using common sense. You want to take away facts to pump your cause. Sounds like the definition of a sore loser. I gave you straight facts and some you touted. Unfortunately, your intelligence is indicitive of a common South Carolina fan. Only can talk minimum success verses huge dissapointments, much like your 2014 and possibly your 2015 seasons.

May 20, 2015, 6:49 PM

I'm the sore loser?

Your team is the one who lost...

I'm a sore winner?

May 20, 2015, 7:02 PM

Nah. 2014 I believe the team in orange won...so literally you are the sore loser...like I said, growth....I got a good feeling in 2015 you will be the sore loser again! And judging by recruitment classes and environment, you will be the sore loser for a while....

May 20, 2015, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Does bullsh! ting you self help, little one? ]

Actually the championship and BCS win points out growth. What happen in 2014 verses said team you continue to take up arms for.....

Crickets ?***

May 20, 2015, 5:18 PM

And BOOM goes the Cannon!!! Cue up Tiger Rag!***

May 20, 2015, 5:23 PM

May 14, 2015, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: History also goes back only six years and stops a year ago ]

Key word being "current".... Your "current" best 5 years in 120 plus, and all you have to show for it is a 5 year win streak over Clemson,(which is not even the longest streak, 7 is, we own it) and being the proud recipient of an Auburn style spanking in the Georgia Dome during said "greatest run." Impressive(Not really). Too bad (not really) it gets worse going forward. I see 120 more years of miserable failure in your future. Maybe you guys can get Sparky Woods to come back. He was always fun to slap around. Or Loose Bolts, he at least led you to a perfect season (0-11).

Re: Why don't you head down to bluff rd and bow to that

May 14, 2015, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Why don't you head down to bluff rd and bow to that ]
image.jpg(154.3 K)

Suck it....COOT!!!

almost got it. you were ahead with the stat that

May 14, 2015, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Mizzou competing......shoot they came in and took over! ]

Is a fact and indisputable.
you fell behind the count with the phrase "crappy sec east".

I don't believe any one has denied usuc, Missouri, and uga have been the better teams in the sec east the last few years. By crappy sec east I believe they are all referring to vandy, Kentucky, Florida, and Tennessee. Clemson has not played those teams under dabo.

It was a good at bat but you struck out. At least you went down swinging.

May 14, 2015, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Mizzou competing......shoot they came in and took over! ]

and 4-1 against the MIGHTY SEC WEST

May 14, 2015, 1:15 PM

look this discussion is easy to settle imo! schedule some more sec teams instead of app state, Wofford, citadel, Wyoming, geogia southern and ect. lets get drad and kyle young on the stick and tell them we want to play only power 5 conference teams! argument settled on the field! spot the ball. amiright? or do we just want to talk about about easy other teams ooc schedules are and ignore ours, and talk about hoe weak other conferences are? SCHEDULE THEM AND SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2015, 1:32 PM

You do know that we have played two sec teams the last few years right, silly coots

May 14, 2015, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Mizzou competing......shoot they came in and took over! ]

It's one thing to pretend to be a Clemson fan. But you absolutely suck #### at it. You just can't contain your coot excitement. Enjoy your 4-8 season

May 14, 2015, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Mizzou competing......shoot they came in and took over! ]

Yeah, dumb ####, he is 7-7 vs your precious SEC as a whole including playing 10 of them ranked.

May 20, 2015, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Mizzou competing......shoot they came in and took over! ]

Remind me again what championships you #### loving inbreds have? Thats what I thought.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why give a turd? when Clemson or scar are

May 14, 2015, 7:37 AM

Being considered for the 4 team playoff. then schedules will matter. even then, the winner of the rival game will be the trump card so schedules will Still be irrelevant. Until then it is a bunch of people with inferiority complexes trying to justify self worth.

Re: why give a turd? when Clemson or scar are

May 14, 2015, 9:15 AM

All SEC fans live in Fantasy Land, especially USuCk fans.

May 14, 2015, 9:33 AM

Doesn't take very long to see who USuCk's measuring stick is! The ###### BAGS USuCk fans aren't even smart enough to see it! They brag about beating us because it is their GREATEST accomplishment, and then they say we suck! Which one is it DA? Did you beat a good team or not? They constantly compare EVERYTHING to CLEMSON! If they are better than CLEMSON in anything, it equals GREATNESS! It is hard to put a finger on just how IGNORANT these folks are! However, they just keep talking and give more and more proof!

May 14, 2015, 1:33 PM

Must suck to be a little brother, coots are the funniest fan base out there.

May 14, 2015, 3:12 PM [ in reply to why give a turd? when Clemson or scar are ]

> Being considered for the 4 team playoff. then
> schedules will matter.

Amen.

This might happen for us one day- it's certainly not out of the question for 2016, maybe 2015. It likely won't occur for the cacks, but could if lightning strikes twice in the same spot.

Both at the same time? When aardvarks on jetskis jump live dinosaurs in Lake Murray.

I didn't think coots were capable of thoughts.***

May 14, 2015, 9:57 AM

Scar must suck bad if they are worried about the east

May 14, 2015, 9:34 PM

Right leadboy blue coot? Lol!!!!!!!!!'nn

$EC = 13 team sense of belonging when your team sucks.

May 14, 2015, 9:39 PM

It's really going to be the mantra this year as they run around living vicariously through the $EC's past successes, even though they have contributed NOTHING to said success in 20 plus years in the conference, while A&M and Mizzou become immediately relevant. lol. That alone says a lot about the coot program.

USuC is GONNA get DESTROYED by UNCheat. A "pathetic ACC" Coastal team. Their offense is LEGIT, and that's going to be hilarious. Mark that one down.

Then, they win 3 conference games (when the SEC is the worst it's been in decades) at the most, plus a cupcake non conference....maybe.

4 wins at best. NO BOWL. Clemson hangs 70 on them. That's my prediction. They couldn't be relevant in the ACC either, and they know it.

Re: Coots flooding the board with schedule thoughts ???

May 15, 2015, 12:11 AM

Coots also flooding their panties worried about DW

Replies: 91
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic