Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
4 star LB Trenilyas Tatum defected from USuC?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,042

4 star LB Trenilyas Tatum defected from USuC?

Nov 25, 2020, 11:37 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 4 star LB Trenilyas Tatum defected from USuC?

Nov 25, 2020, 11:43 AM

The hits keep on coming. There will be more and current players will hit the transfer portal. USuC's future is not bright at all. They will have to settle for 5th or 6th choice again. Although, for some unknown reason, they love them some Bobo. They may have to remove the interim from his title.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What does that make, 3 or 4 in the last few days?

Nov 25, 2020, 11:44 AM

Some poor fool is going to have a major rebuilding job on his hands.

It is unlikely the rivalry with uof6c, if you can call it a rivalry, will be competitive again anytime in the foreseeable future.

The current win streak could conceivably reach if not exceed fifteen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: What does that make, 3 or 4 in the last few days?

Nov 25, 2020, 12:19 PM

Considering they have never had a successful program wouldn’t the proper term be build versus rebuild?

They don’t even have a foundation.

Clemson had success in the 50s and from 77 thru 91 we were nationally relevant.

Spurrier put together a few good years, but did not build a program. And the keys to that success were guys like Clowney and Lattimore. Players that grew up as gamecock fans and probably would have ended up at USC no matter who they had as head coach.

People get deluded into thinking that’s a good job because it’s a major university in the south and it’s in the SEC. But the reality is that is probably one of if not the hardest power five coaching jobs in the country.

They need to do like Virginia Tech. Hire a young guy with potential and give him plenty of time and patience. This is not what I want, because I hope they suck forever, but if I were running USC I would hire Napier or Beamer and give them a 10 year contract and start them out with a modest $2.5 million salary in year 1 but build in a ton of incentives and salary increases after years 3, 5, & 7 if certain goals are met, including not just wins and losses, ball wins, championship wins, but disciplinary and grades/graduation requirements.

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What does that make, 3 or 4 in the last few days?

Nov 25, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to What does that make, 3 or 4 in the last few days? ]

Mustcheese had them cycling in so it was only a matter of centuries that they would catch up with us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Missspelled "decootment"...

Nov 25, 2020, 12:07 PM

...but I see your point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Missspelled "decootment"...

Nov 25, 2020, 12:34 PM

I think they want Napier because they think he will be a Dabo clone.

Nov 25, 2020, 12:45 PM

Latest name being mentioned for UofSC head coach is Lance Armstrong. He has 2 things going for him. He knows which way to cycle and how to get enhanced "performance" out if athletes!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 7:24 PM

What about Roger Sandusky? Great coach under Joe Pa. Knows how to run a clean program. Was hands on with student athletes. May get the parole board to grant an early release! Just my be their best ( only) option.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,042
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic