Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Trump is impeached and removed, I do not expect
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 939

If Trump is impeached and removed, I do not expect

Oct 17, 2019, 11:44 AM

Pence will be running on the ticket for 2020.

Dump Trump and put Condoleeza Rice on the ticket and the GOP stands a strong chance of winning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, no, no.....she's got a sweet gig on the

Oct 17, 2019, 11:48 AM

NCAA playoff selection committee and she keeps voting for us!

Rilly, tho...not a bad idea. The current GOP, however, would be way too stupid do something like this.

because Nikki Haley is waiting in the wings for that dream

Oct 17, 2019, 11:49 AM

scenario to come through.

The Republican Party would never nominate her.

Oct 17, 2019, 11:55 AM

1. Woman.
2. African-American.
3. Deep State member and Iraq warmonger.
4. Donald Trump will not go quietly into that good night. He will be heard!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Trump is impeached and removed, I do not expect

Oct 17, 2019, 12:33 PM

I don't know if they move that quick to distance the entire party from Trump, but you can guarantee 2024 will be the "We really didn't like Trump and please vote for us cause we've changed" movement from the GOP.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

We need Aldo Raine to carve MAGA into their foreheads.***

Oct 17, 2019, 12:53 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We need Aldo Raine to carve MAGA into their foreheads.***

Oct 17, 2019, 2:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

That's the kinda dreams you have when you...

Oct 17, 2019, 12:47 PM

eat a bologna with pickles and onion sandwich right before bed and forget to take your xanax. Trump is in a no lose situation.

Pubs in congress are not going against someone who hold a 90% favorability rate with the republican base. He would have to commit a serious crime, break some law that would put a private citizen in prison for that to happen. So removing him from office ain't happening.

There's two ways this plays out, either the house dems impeaches him or they don't. When one party is behind anything and none of the other party supports it Americans know it's political.

Now you have the crzys on both sides, people like me that intent to find a reason to defend Trmp and people on the other side who believe deep in their hearts that Trump is Satan incarnate. There's almost nothing which will change our minds. Just keepin it real!

Those who don't have time or interest in day to day politics take little notice in daily rants from either party. They are busy living their lives and right now they are living good lives, millions of them are living better lives than they've lived in two decades.

They usually get involved in politics only once every couple years. They catch some debates when it's about time to vote and they seek only to see who will make things better for them. They are going to remember Trump's promises in 2016 when he said he would withdraw from endless wars in the middle east, raise the standard of living for everyone by pulling back on regulations and lowering taxes, creating jobs by renegotiating trade agreements to get a more fair deal for America and end illegal immigration.

They will also notice that the democrat candidate trying to take his job is against the very things that Trump did which made their lives better. You guys should keep it real.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not happening

Oct 17, 2019, 4:41 PM

they only thing that could derail him is amnesty, new gun legislation, or go off somewhere nation building

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Misspelled Darling Nikki. BUT first, there'll be civil war.***

Oct 17, 2019, 5:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Misspelled Darling Nikki. BUT first, there'll be civil war.***

Oct 18, 2019, 8:01 AM

When the dingdongs lose, can we deport them to Russia? Memphis will be happy to be home.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Oct 18, 2019, 8:15 AM

I think it’s time you let Russian collusion go, for your own well-being. I’ll be busy in Minsk working on a new server hack program in the meantime.

Oct 18, 2019, 8:12 AM [ in reply to Misspelled Darling Nikki. BUT first, there'll be civil war.*** ]

These people don’t realize what’s coming if the deep state vetos the 2016 election by impeaching the the president.

Oct 17, 2019, 10:27 PM

Sadly, if Trump is impeached and removed from office, the first thing Pence will do is to pardon him.

After that, Pence won't even be able to give out bananas at a monkey horr house. He'll be done forever.

What?? Pence would run for sure.***

Oct 17, 2019, 10:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2019, 8:04 AM

You think that’s that? That if he’s actually removed a peaceful transition will happen? Do you have any idea how many Trump supporters will descend on Washington DC if the HOR so much as even sits for an impeachment vote?

Oct 18, 2019, 8:05 AM

They have a strong chance of winning anyway. Moreover, Pence would get crushed. They need to dump Trump and Pence and run Nikki Haley. I bet she would win easily.

The last preisdent we got when a president was impeached /

Oct 18, 2019, 8:59 AM

removed: Jimmy Carter

I hope the dems enjoy that "win".

Replies: 17
| visibility 939
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic