Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Missing on 3 stars now ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Missing on 3 stars now ...

Jul 26, 2018, 8:44 AM

If we have to go down to 2 star level, we'll be battling with the coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Missing on 3 stars now ...

Jul 26, 2018, 8:46 AM

Go back to sleep

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2018, 10:58 AM

Stay calm it's just July..........We good......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2018, 11:02 AM

Who are you talking about? Battle? We essentially stopped recruiting him

Jul 26, 2018, 11:03 AM

COME ON NOW. THAT DOESNT FOLLOW THE MOT NARRATIVE. THESE GOOBERS HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he was also a 4* on 247

Jul 26, 2018, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Missing on 3 stars now ... ]

I think the coaches liked his length, and athletic ability but his HS stats were not eye popping.

The staff has zeroed in on Booth

Jul 26, 2018, 11:11 AM

therefore they relaxed on Battle. Losing Battle is not as big of deal as some want to make it be.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Message removed by Author

Jul 26, 2018, 11:55 AM

Message removed by Author

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This morning on the radio

Jul 26, 2018, 11:59 AM

Paul Strelow, Clemson Recruiting Guru, said what I mentioned above about Battle and Booth therefore I felt it a worthwhile post to make. I have no insight to other recruits that we passed on or they passed on us. My comment was solely on this dude.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

That's nice Dave.

Jul 26, 2018, 12:04 PM

really nice.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: This morning on the radio

Jul 26, 2018, 2:01 PM [ in reply to This morning on the radio ]

That was nice Dave and I appreciate that. I'm definitely no English major but we were on a thread last night and Xen? and 12? and others were talking really good info about recruiting and all. Anyway, the only point I was trying to make was nothing negative - just seems every recruit that chooses another school, a bunch of people (forget the names) always say "we didn't want him" or "he wasn't Clemson material" and a few more.

Dabo has been the first to admit that not everyone is going to come to Clemson and sometimes we do just miss on a recruit. That's all - nothing negative. That's fine, gone now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The staff has zeroed in on Booth

Jul 26, 2018, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

Nobody truly knows I mean you mention an article you read that sounded like Clemson did but only the coaches know for sure. All I know is Booth is the guy they have zeroed in on and Like Zamir White they have told guys they aren't taking anyone else until that particular prospect makes his decision. Too me Battle is just a guy. His junior stats are not impressive to me so that leads me to think that he may be a projection guy. A guy that the coaches look at that may be ready in a few years. A bunch of Battles out there definitely not losing sleep over it and I doubt the coaches will as well. Clemson doesn't have to take the commitment of guys that they don't think are the caliber of guys they want. Just remember if Clemson is taking their commitment it's because these coaches believe they are good enough to help the Tigers win. I don't know but some of you act like Dabo is just taking guys to take them and that recruiting rankings are the end all. Well look at that kid Sorrells who was committed to Florida but decommitted well he isn't a take for Clemson and he is ranked like in the top 50 by some site. It's just the way it is and I trust these coaches WAY WAY more than recruiting site or fans. Clemson has a department whose sole purpose is to track recruits not just their film but social media, grades, community service all type of things, the recruiting sites don't do that. Like Dabo has said a million times they aren't just looking for 5 star talent but 5 star people and sometimes it that doesn't line up for a lot of recruits. Thats why Clemson probably has the least amount of decommits over the past 5 or 6 years.

Jul 26, 2018, 1:51 PM

Thanks TigerAidan, always appreciate your responses.

Jul 26, 2018, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

I wish you would just go away with your negative A S S

Not top priority <> stopped recruiting***

Jul 26, 2018, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Missing on 3 stars now ... ]

Jul 26, 2018, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Missing on 3 stars now ... ]

We may have lost the Battle, but we can still win the war.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic