Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Minneapolis thought....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 229

Minneapolis thought....

Jun 30, 2020, 12:52 PM

why is the black community not upset with their leaders for bringing in the most refugees per capita of any other state in the US?

All those dollars going to Somali education, community centers, reading programs, etc.. All of that could have gone to the actual citizens of Minneapolis and of the State instead of refugees.

Why was the state not taking care of itself first instead of putting their citizens, black and white, on the backburner while they all went and pandered to the Left Wing?

Same as here where I live, they would rather build stadiums and give corporations paychecks instead of building functional schools.

People are simply not pointing their anger and frustrations in the right direction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, there's this......

Jun 30, 2020, 12:56 PM

.....seems appropriate and on topic.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Americans-are-living-in-a-big-anger-incubator-15376110.php

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, there's this......

Jun 30, 2020, 1:08 PM

saying we are angry isnt enough. That gets no where.

We are angry because working class wages and people have been shut out of the American dream.

We are angry because our politicians have sold out our inner cities.

We are angry because we spend Trillions on wars put parts of our cities look like war.

We are angry because the family nucleus has been destroyed. Dads are fleeing and mom's cant always handle the burden.

We are angry because we are asked to give more and get less. From literally everything in life.

ALL of this can be fixed. And really, its not that simple WITH GOOD LEADERSHIP. However we are now trained to defend terrible leadership on both sides and we are stuck and people are angry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm of the opinion that the people elect the leaders

Jun 30, 2020, 1:25 PM

Our leaders are only a reflection of ourselves. They don't make or destroy families. Honestly, women's rights and government social programs have done more to destroy the American family than anything else. I'm 100% with you on the destruction of the family. Toss in shunning religion as well.

Our leaders haven't failed us, we have failed ourselves. You're not going to find a leader who will bring back the family. Bring back personal responsibility. Bring back thrift. We won't elect a leader who promises less, and demands more. We elect the cheeseburger President every time. Never the vegetables and exercise President. And here we are. If you're rich, you vote for whoever will take the least from you. If you're poor, you elect the leader who promises to give you more. Selfish both ways as I see it.

Same thing happened in Rome a few years ago. It always happens. This pandemic just put a huge spotlight on it. Kinda like the article said. That part I agree with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Minneapolis thought....

Jun 30, 2020, 1:04 PM

i think you can blame both Bushes for this one

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2020, 1:25 PM

I was thinking this was directly linked to Newt and the Contract With America!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2020, 1:36 PM

Agreed. I’ve wondered this whole time why BLM wouldn’t be more interested in defunding the board of education instead of the police.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 229
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic