Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"

Nov 16, 2019, 9:53 PM

Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"

Clemson and South Carolina are heading in opposite directions heading into the annual rivalry game, but the Gamecocks already have the Tigers’ full attention. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s time to make the cellar dwellers pay!

Nov 16, 2019, 10:07 PM

It’s time to destroy the chicken pooters!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Might not make a bowl LOL Rent is due, coots.

Nov 17, 2019, 7:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Might not make a bowl LOL Rent is due, coots.

Nov 17, 2019, 10:24 PM

Sign that guy up! You know he can catch the ball.

Re: TNET: Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"

Nov 17, 2019, 10:11 PM

I think a lot of South Carolina's problem is jealousy. They know they will never be as GOOD as Clemson, so the green eyed monster has to show it's head! GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Re: TNET: Clemson players and coaches turn focus to Gamecocks: "I know they hate us"

Nov 18, 2019, 7:56 AM

"might not make a bowl..."??

As I see it, the only way they can possibly make a bowl is to a) accomplish the unthinkable and beat Clemson, then b) hope there's not enough bowl-eligible teams to go around to fill all the bowls, then c) convince a bowl that they are more deserving of all the other 5-7 (i.e., losing record) teams.

So, yeah, "might not make a bowl..." is true, for if "might not" means "almost a certainty that they will not".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 7:59 AM

I believe the ability to go to a bowl with 5 wins is also predicated on APR. The Coots are toward the bottom of the SEC in APR so that's not even a certainty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic